The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

totally nothing

5 posters

Go down

totally nothing Empty totally nothing

Post by its confirmed again July 2nd 2010, 4:24 pm

!!! this is a not story of a not MOFO SHIT . imma got up and went in the toilet to fukin piss. then imma saw a dammnedd GYPSYE from the window running from a man that he robbed.then imma hella went in the kitchen to gobble some shit but MY COCOA WAS FUCKED UP. then imma went to my room. then imma opend the windowz and shouted HO BITCHES! and then all the mofo bitches looked at me and i fukin gave them the middle finger. the not bitches waz just kept walkingz. then imma went to the toilet to fukin take a shite. then imma went again to my windoz, pulled down my pants andn SHITteedz out of the windoz. them imma looked out da windoz to see who i shitted down and a damn SKINHEAD mofo looked at me wit shite on hiz head. then he fukin told me tahatt he wills kill me and pull MY ASS out of my mouth and imma was jus lookin at him when he cleaned his head from ma shitez. then imma went to the livin room and opend the windoz and shouted GAY FAGGOTS and all the mofo niggaz was looked at me (there were not any). and imma went to the toiletz again to finally have a fukin good shit but when i looked at ma dick to jerk off but i found a fukin money in ma toilet so i dug in the toilet fo tha money. and then when imma got the money i eatened it. then imma go down tha street when i saw some hoodie niggas and said: f*ck YOU NIGGER and they looked at me and started to run towardz me. then when they got close and started that nigga shit when they ask you if you afraid of em i fuking punched them an tha faec and HIS SKIN MELTED DOWN becouse the huge pressure on his mofo gay faces then becuz i couldn take a shit before i pulled down ma pants and shitted in his mouth. then the other niggas was just looked at me and their homie and their ran away cuz they didnt want me to melt their face down too. then imma forgot to take ma key with me so i had to break the window of the front door with a FUKIN CHAINSAW. so i went up to ma room, and CLEANED MY ASS from the shitz. them imma went to watch the SHITTY DAMNED world cup.

END

I dont take responsibility for anything in this story. All right reserved. 2010 - ∞ ©®™ Me.

Last edited by its confirmed again on July 2nd 2010, 5:51 pm; edited 15 times in total
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

totally nothing Empty Re: totally nothing

Post by its confirmed again July 2nd 2010, 4:59 pm

Burkada wrote:
that dude is write! Laughing

that dude is a human not a write (btw you must call him MASTER! yes only you)

Last edited by its confirmed again on July 2nd 2010, 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again July 2nd 2010, 5:04 pm

Burkada wrote:I ment his a good guy, and I said totally opposite thing to a world wrong. I think you dos know this word. Smile

OMFG! where did you learn english?

its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson July 2nd 2010, 5:21 pm

Burkada wrote:Whats wrong with my language? Do it fagott!

In terms of grammar, ortography and lexical correctness it is incorrect.

Burkada wrote:I like the view of my talking

A fine example of the thing stated above.

Burkada wrote:so don't argue please

When were we arguing?

Burkada wrote:and unwanr me please

Youve made a whole topic about it. Uselessly spamming and going offtopic about this wont make them notice you anymore in a positive sense. Rather, you just might get warned again...

Burkada wrote:and be my friend please. Sad

No.

@topic:

Sir, Im not going to read this.
For those of you who are actually interested in the text:

Spoiler:

Anyways, I was wondering if your brain works that way? As in words like gay f*ck shit dick etc are the only ones that you notice -.-
Crimson
Crimson
Mammon (Avaritia)
Mammon (Avaritia)

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again July 2nd 2010, 5:39 pm

Crimson wrote:
Anyways, I was wondering if your brain works that way? As in words like gay f*ck shit dick etc are the only ones that you notice -.-

not those are the only ones that i notice, i wrote all this in 1 min. i just wanted to highlight the important words you know totally nothing 29nxi0l

its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm July 3rd 2010, 11:45 am

Burkada wrote:

No.

Why? I'm stupid?
You're not stupid. It's just that your grammar is terrible and whoever taught you English deserves to be shot literally.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down