The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Netherlands-Spain~ The discussion thread after the match

5 posters

Go down

Netherlands-Spain~ The discussion thread after the match Empty Netherlands-Spain~ The discussion thread after the match

Post by ITACHI- UCHIHA July 12th 2010, 7:41 pm

That´s the topic where you can talk about the match Netherlands vs. Spain, so just go ahead
ITACHI- UCHIHA
ITACHI- UCHIHA
NTSDII Spriter
NTSDII Spriter

Health Health : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Netherlands-Spain~ The discussion thread after the match Empty Re: Netherlands-Spain~ The discussion thread after the match

Post by Nymo July 12th 2010, 7:54 pm

de jong for the red card!!!!

whatever it was an ugly game, that´s for sure...there was no game with more yellow cards in this eintire WC.
spain deserved to win, they stopped the eintire netherlandish way of playing and robben failed twice as hell.

and iniesta also fell very easily...so i guess the refere was on the one hand a douche and on the other hand, the players were damn nervous -> later angry -> and then raging...

btw i wanted snejder to shoot one goal so he would be the top-scorer but unfortunately he didnt and so this little annoying idiot müller gety that trophy...he doesn´t deserve it, he's the german youngster-douchebag...
Nymo
Nymo

Health Health : 45
Country : Netherlands-Spain~ The discussion thread after the match Empty
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Netherlands-Spain~ The discussion thread after the match Empty Re: Netherlands-Spain~ The discussion thread after the match

Post by DoM!n July 12th 2010, 8:26 pm

I wanted Villa to score,muller is douchebag and sneider is meh

poor robben he can'T score from obvious goal situation..TWICE Razz

cheered for spain
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm July 13th 2010, 12:00 pm

The only thing I can honestly say about the Netherlands/Span game is it just wasn't as exciting as I expected it to be, but the game ended well and on a good note. It was disrespecting that the Netherlands coach took off his medal in disgust. Sure they lost the final match, but have a heart at least.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by 17 Growls July 23rd 2010, 7:34 am

I know I am a bit too late but what can I do I registered today. In my opinion Spain deserved to be the Champs. The Dutch got chocked in the finals.
17 Growls
17 Growls

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down