The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.)

+15
Magnamancy
Zeiin
Sasuke Uchiha4576
†Decimo†
Riki X
Yamato Daiwa
Satamino
ACE KyoUno
Skeggiold
Divisor XII
Eredale
Sarnicone
DoM!n
Phoenix
Tfwtolly
19 posters

Go down

Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.) Empty Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.)

Post by Tfwtolly November 12th 2010, 12:25 pm

Wow it has been a year NTSD, feels like much longer. This is pretty much my leaving topic. I will be here like once a fortnight or whatever. Now for the goodbyes. They aren't in any order.

vzzooro-Fought with you a bit but your a pretty funny guy. Keep on trolling.
ACE KyoUno XIII-Never really talked to you, but you didn't insult people and you seemed mature. You have my respect.
Hayley-Saw you around the signature section a bit, your sigs are really good. KIU.
DoM!n-You were funny and only gave people a hard time when they deserved it. Lovin the new avy by the way.
ashbringer-Guess you were alright, fought with you on NTAR but whatever. Good luck with NTAR if it is still continuing.
Yush-I'll be seeing you around still.
Eredale-Same as Yush. Destroy all who oppose you with you loli army.
C4Blizzard-Your a smart guy.
Death the Kid-Your a smart guy too, have good taste in games, and your pretty funny. I reckon it's bullshit that people like Nakato insult you about your sexuality. Whatever have fun on your PS3.
Kytes VI-An epic guy to talk with, very smart, will still speak to you on MSN whenvever.
Skeggoid-Good luck you, keep advising or whatever it is you do.
KONaFrogg-You don't fight with anyone and you respect others opinions, your on facebook, maybe I'll talk to you sometime. Your art is very good.
Korkor XI- Korkor you dick loving cumswapper piss off. Kidding, your a funny dude, got some interesting threads and opinions. (If you don't get the joke refer to his humour in his profile)
Romaxas III-Very good spriter keep it up.
phonicss-Good sig maker, good luck with your country and what not.
Nave I-Oh Nave. Your attitude was funny. Whatever you say went. When I was really new I was always like "I wonder what Nave's group is like, then as I got morei nto the forum I was just like meh.
Hell_Major-Pretty cool guy. Nothing else to say.
Sarnicone-Keep practicing your drawing your pretty good.
Axer-Good luck with Kazekage, Disney movies for ever.
Storm-Always had great respect for you from the day I saw you til the day I'm leaving.
Z-Good luck with admining although you seem to have gone a little crazy.
Divisor-Will see you round. Good forum games, keeping it active.
K E N T A R U-Good luck with the game if your continuing it.
Knight-It was fun meeting you dude.

If I forgot you sorry.

You might still see me occasionly, I've been quite inactive as in online but not posting for awhile now.

I will still judge the story contest thought. Don't remove me Ere

:superserious:

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.) Empty Re: Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.)

Post by Phoenix November 12th 2010, 1:27 pm

Thanks for the thoughtful note.

Hope you have fun in your real-life adventures.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.) Empty Re: Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.)

Post by DoM!n November 12th 2010, 2:20 pm

Bye,
you can add me on msn if you want
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone November 12th 2010, 2:23 pm

Thx and bye.

Bad thing my msn is not working.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly November 12th 2010, 2:31 pm

@DtK I will and np.
@Dom!n added you.
@Sarnicone Np

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale November 12th 2010, 3:18 pm

I don't think that it's an actual leave if you would still visit now and then, but okay
Will keep you in the judges
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII November 12th 2010, 3:51 pm

Meh, you don't have to really leave...just post every now and then, like a lot of people do.

And thanks for the note, appreciated.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold November 12th 2010, 4:34 pm

Tfwtolly wrote:
It's Skeggiold -.-
Well,you remembered me,I appreciate it.
And,it's what I do,I get the party started in I take care of Wind when Kazekage-sama is out.
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Health Health : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno November 12th 2010, 5:52 pm

Don't be wounded by someone's wrong actions.
Be wise and find your love.
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold November 12th 2010, 6:16 pm

ACE KyoUno XIII wrote:Don't be wounded by someone's wrong actions.
Be wise and find your love.
I dun' know if this has to do something about the topic but... I'm already on it Sir :3
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 12th 2010, 9:25 pm

I am not mentioned...?
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno November 12th 2010, 9:35 pm

@Skeggioid
it was addresed to author of topic

Satamino wrote:I am not mentioned...?

as you haven't mention me in your leaving topic
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Riki X November 12th 2010, 11:29 pm

^You would be happy that someone is leaving
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold November 12th 2010, 11:30 pm

ACE KyoUno XIII wrote:@Skeggioid
it was addresed to author of topic
It's Skeggiold. uberserious
Meeh... Ok,sorry then...
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sasuke Uchiha4576 November 13th 2010, 4:29 am

See you later Tfwtolly
Sasuke Uchiha4576
Sasuke Uchiha4576

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2010-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin November 13th 2010, 9:08 am

see ya later ftw and i hope you have a horrible horrible death will face the challenges that you have in the future and GL
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnamancy November 13th 2010, 10:51 am

I gotta agree with all those who've said you don't have to 'really' leave,
but take care anyway. Wink
Magnamancy
Magnamancy
Minami
Minami

Health Health : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by thanh long November 13th 2010, 6:39 pm

AFLT -.-'. Sometime it make me wonder why you people can't just go quietly.

Anyhow, bye.
thanh long
thanh long

Health Health : 19
Country : Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.) Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by ashbringer November 13th 2010, 6:48 pm

Bah-bai, will miss ya.
ashbringer
ashbringer

Health Health : 40
Country : Wow It's Been A Year. (Leaving topic. Check the mentions you might have one.) Empty
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by GraveDig November 15th 2010, 11:30 pm

Tfwtolly wrote:Wow it has been a year NTSD, feels like much longer. This is pretty much my leaving topic. I will be here like once a fortnight or whatever. Now for the goodbyes. They aren't in any order.

vzzooro-Fought with you a bit but your a pretty funny guy. Keep on trolling.
ACE KyoUno XIII-Never really talked to you, but you didn't insult people and you seemed mature. You have my respect.
Hayley-Saw you around the signature section a bit, your sigs are really good. KIU.
DoM!n-You were funny and only gave people a hard time when they deserved it. Lovin the new avy by the way.
ashbringer-Guess you were alright, fought with you on NTAR but whatever. Good luck with NTAR if it is still continuing.
Yush-I'll be seeing you around still.
Eredale-Same as Yush. Destroy all who oppose you with you loli army.
C4Blizzard-Your a smart guy.
Death the Kid-Your a smart guy too, have good taste in games, and your pretty funny. I reckon it's bullshit that people like Nakato insult you about your sexuality. Whatever have fun on your PS3.
Kytes VI-An epic guy to talk with, very smart, will still speak to you on MSN whenvever.
KONaFrogg-You don't fight with anyone and you respect others opinions, your on facebook, maybe I'll talk to you sometime. Your art is very good.
Korkor XI- Korkor you dick loving cumswapper piss off. Kidding, your a funny dude, got some interesting threads and opinions. (If you don't get the joke refer to his humour in his profile)
Romaxas III-Very good spriter keep it up.
phonicss-Good sig maker, good luck with your country and what not.
Nave I-Oh Nave. Your attitude was funny. Whatever you say went. When I was really new I was always like "I wonder what Nave's group is like, then as I got morei nto the forum I was just like meh.
Hell_Major-Pretty cool guy. Nothing else to say.
Sarnicone-Keep practicing your drawing your pretty good.
Axer-Good luck with Kazekage, Disney movies for ever.
Storm-Always had great respect for you from the day I saw you til the day I'm leaving.
Z-Good luck with admining although you seem to have gone a little crazy.
Divisor-Will see you round. Good forum games, keeping it active.
K E N T A R U-Good luck with the game if your continuing it.
Knight-It was fun meeting you dude.

If I forgot you sorry.

You might still see me occasionly, I've been quite inactive as in online but not posting for awhile now.

I will still judge the story contest thought. Don't remove me Ere

:superserious:

Don't leave Tolly.
GraveDig
GraveDig

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2010-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard November 16th 2010, 10:38 am

Bye I guess. I hope you have a horrible ......fast....painfull death....I wish you good luck.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down