The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mafia, round 3 (Mafia victory)

+22
Squirrel
Yoda
analzooro
DoM!n
LiGhtninGeR
Boss
Sarnicone
.::Nakato::.
Zeiin
rockalex
keanuTA
Aoi
Divisor XII
Reke
Shiv
Nave I
Yamato Daiwa
yaoi
Satamino
Skeggiold
Eredale
Ksarme
26 posters

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

Mafia, round 3 (Mafia victory) - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia, round 3 (Mafia victory)

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 6:57 pm

God citizens are the real dumb a** they really want to lose this round. Ill wait for my judgment

I cant Wait till you guys feel retarded and when I die I will make it harder for you guys to win
spite

Last edited by Aoi on November 28th 2010, 7:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Aoi

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2009-09-07

Back to top Go down

Mafia, round 3 (Mafia victory) - Page 16 Empty Re: Mafia, round 3 (Mafia victory)

Post by yaoi November 28th 2010, 6:59 pm

judgment will be bestowed upon you
and i believe even if you are citizen you are better off dead
yaoi
yaoi

Health Health : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold November 28th 2010, 6:59 pm

If you're not Mafia, Aoi, YOU'RE DUMBER THAN ALL CITIZENS ALONG!
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Health Health : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:03 pm

Let me get this straight I protect, change me vote, for a reason and second why would I want to blend in no wonder you didn't last as long as I did Skeggiold you think inside the box , while I think outside of the box I do things which will justify me role in this game

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold November 28th 2010, 7:08 pm

Aoi wrote:Let me get this straight I protect, change me vote, for a reason and second why would I want to blend in no wonder you didn't last as long as I did Skeggiold you think inside the box , while I think outside of the box I do things which will justify me role in this game

If I could understand a thing on this sentence... Wait, I'll try.

Aoi wrote:Let me get this straight: I protect, and change my vote for a reason. And second, why would I want to blend in? No wonder you didn't last as long as I did Skeggiold. You think inside the box , while I think outside of the box. I do things which will justify my role in this game.

It was difficult, but I managed to understand...

Well, You haven't showed a valid point to change your vote. No citizen would start to change votes, as long as he doesn't have proof of who's who on this game, and again, you haven't showed any proof. And I didn't last long because Vigilante is stupid, because citizens are stupid.

And you think as Mafia, I'm the predecessor of L, I'm his closest friend... Behold the true Sherlock.
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:13 pm

I was a mafia in the first round I know why and reasons for the killing citizens one is they kill those who are figuring out on mafia role, another reason is they kill citizens that will get in there way or cause trouble; a good example of this is When me and reke tried to kill Death the Kid.

Also I will change my font color to a lighter one so you'll understand my post more easily

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold November 28th 2010, 7:16 pm

Actually, I don't understand your posts because you lack of punctuation...

And Mafia knows who's Citizen in every round. So, they can change their accusations as they want. But Citizens don't know who's who on this game, so changing votes randomly is pure suicide... I'm off.
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi November 28th 2010, 7:19 pm

@Aoi tnx for changing font and you are just trying to save your ass by changing votes..right?
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:25 pm

Now I change my votes because both Shiv and Lighting are mafia and either will be good to vote for but I want to vote for the one with the majority of the vote so it gives a better chance of that mafia to get voted off. I see how people will find that suspicious in me and no i am not tying to save my ass i am trying to save the citizens ass

Also Skeggiold I will try to work on my typing skills so there wont be any difficulties in reading my post awesome

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiv November 28th 2010, 7:30 pm

... ...

Last edited by Shiv on November 29th 2010, 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shiv
Shiv

Health Health : -999
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:35 pm

Shiv wrote:Chill guys,can you? You don't have to even prove your right.All you have to do is to accuse somebody,and say why optionally. Don't fight over it.

I see ur really pissed off for your death Skeggi....Chill dude,this only proves you don't know how to lose with honour.If i would be dead i would just spectate this, and have fun watching the guys who are still alive.Youre kind of spoiling the game now..

It's just a silly game.And it's played for 3rd time already.It doesn't matter if you have won or lost,you shouldnt care about what others think about you,and just have fun for yourself,but within the restrictions.

I accuse Aoi for the reasons i said on page 17. I don't really care who will win,but from my role i should aim for the citizen to win.

Thats exactly what a mafia would say, Mafia trys to blend in with the citizens not on my watch. Just read the blue and even you can see that Shiv is a mafia pretending to be a citizen. he must be good at it to survived for so long

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 28th 2010, 7:36 pm

I dont watch.. i control...
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:39 pm

And that's exactly why you aren't alive in this game right now

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 28th 2010, 7:41 pm

Being dead or alive means nothing to me... I shall control...
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:42 pm

Control what????? Died men tell no tells

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 28th 2010, 7:43 pm

Your dead at the end of this round....
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:46 pm

I know that and when I die Citizens will one-by-one be killed by the mafia, or by each other. You could say this game revolves around me in a way

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 28th 2010, 7:47 pm

Nope.. your just a pawn..

Their is only one true mastermind
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiv November 28th 2010, 7:51 pm

... ...
<object width="200" height="175"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/0xpAqxH2Kzw?fs=1&autoplay=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/0xpAqxH2Kzw?fs=1&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="200" height="175"></embed></object>

Last edited by Shiv on November 29th 2010, 4:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Shiv
Shiv

Health Health : -999
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:51 pm

You being a bystander already turns you into a pawn, same goes for thugs. This little game we have here game be visualized as a chess game. Are Rook is down, and so as our Queen, and King. All we have are the castle and the knight and of course the pawns. While on the Mafia side they have all there pieces and is ready to check mate the citizens.

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 28th 2010, 7:52 pm

This isnt chess.. at all...
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 7:55 pm

I said it is similar to Chess I never said it was chess. I said you can visualize it to look like a chess game.

And Shiv for every post you make it just proves more and more that you are a mafia so when I do die and I am found innocent all will turn to Shiv

-.-

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino November 28th 2010, 7:56 pm

Its not simular to chess.. Here even a bystander can be as deadly as a trapper...
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aoi November 28th 2010, 8:00 pm

Thats true this game is based on more on how people act and use there roles.

Aoi

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi November 28th 2010, 8:01 pm

axer is damn slow
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 23 ... 31  Next