The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to set an animation below our profile picture!

Go down

How to set an animation below our profile picture! Empty How to set an animation below our profile picture!

Post by Guest December 3rd 2011, 3:09 pm

How can we put up animations below our profile picture? i saw it in many peoples profile, bt i cudnt figure out why! anyone cares to help me?

Back to top Go down

How to set an animation below our profile picture! Empty Re: How to set an animation below our profile picture!

Post by Guest December 3rd 2011, 3:18 pm

its simple, you shall copy the link of that animation and then paste it in between [imgg]link[/imgg]

Only single g not double g.

Back to top Go down

How to set an animation below our profile picture! Empty Re: How to set an animation below our profile picture!

Post by Guest December 3rd 2011, 3:20 pm

where to get the link from? and where to paste it? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 3rd 2011, 4:00 pm

anks95 wrote:where to get the link from? and where to paste it? Razz

PROFILE button / status:
you copy the URL of any picture you want to be there and paste it between [imgg] and [/imgg]
done
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 4th 2011, 12:23 pm

You get the link by uploading the pic u want online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down