The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great Callaway Diablo Octane Driver

Go down

Great Callaway Diablo Octane Driver Empty Great Callaway Diablo Octane Driver

Post by Amycheng December 20th 2011, 4:27 am

Tried another '11 drivers from Callaway, Ping, Titleist, Cleveland, and Taylormade. Do not require impressed me enough to pull the trigger. Then I found this Callaway Diablo Octane Driver. The black theme is business, the GP multicompound white and black grip adds a little bit of class. The 450cc head is smaller than the Goliaths out there but nevertheless has plenty of forgiveness. Sound at impact is good and muted as a result of composite. The bespoke PX tour shaft loads similar to a strong flex (just like the G15 stiff shaft) due to lightweight shaft and head. If you're a big banger with fast tempo, you might want to upgrade the shaft. My drives have a very nice boring mid flight with much less spin than my old R flex driver. I carry 230 - 250 yds by having an additional Ten to fifteen yds of roll and couldn't be happier. The Octane Black is currently the best club inside bag.
Mizuno MP-58 irons

Amycheng

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-12-09

Back to top Go down

Great Callaway Diablo Octane Driver Empty Re: Great Callaway Diablo Octane Driver

Post by Guest December 20th 2011, 7:24 am

I hope you die

Back to top Go down