The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself

+21
analzooro
Stunkata8
DoM!n
C4Blizzard
ACE KyoUno
deepseabyrd
its confirmed again
Gio Lean II
emiya2424
Yush
Eredale
Sarnicone
Tfwtolly
Zeiin
Reke
Doctor Mak
Phoenix
LiGhtninGeR
Kawazoe Taiki
Thel_JF
.Omen
25 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself  Empty A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself

Post by .Omen January 9th 2012, 1:40 am

I was doing my daily route of saving kittens and catching butterflies,but suddenly someone massaged meh on MSN(I wont reveal Kawazoe's full username because he wished to stay anonymous),and asked me:
Hey,do you still see that shithole of a site NTSD?
I completely forgot about this dump,and all of you.And when he mentioned NTSD,BAM it was like a 'nam flashback!Old the old bad memories returned,drilling my skull with the fact that you people existed.
I ,as a refined gentleman that I am ,I replied:You are shitting me right?that piece of shit site still exists?you would think they would take it down for the general good of humanity...

My anonymous friend Taiki replied:I shit you not good sir!
I ofc googled this shit hole right away!..after I turned on my proxy since someone banned me for some reason ....

And what do I see?
well I see a white google page with most related links....but what did I see when I clicked the first one?
THIS shit hole!

Cant believe you faggot are still here,what do you do cycle jerk eachother to pixelated naruto pics?
I seriously dont get how you can still be here,even autistic fucks like you can move one.

But now now ,I wont judge your severe and extreme case of autism,I think you get enough of that in your everyday life...too much even.

I mean who can be so OCD to click this link so many fucking times and now try to cut down their limbs and pierce their eyes?
Apparently you?

BUT HEY! I have grown as a person,and I have come to terms that there are retarded fucks on the internet that even Jesus wouldnt spare if he laid his eyes upon them.I understand that you didnt have a choice about being born,and that you are too stupid to make a choice and kill youselves

I understand your downsyndrome,asperg,shizoid autistic asses

I am in fact spreading links to raise awareness about your condition to the world

Links like
http://www.autismspeaks.org/
http://www.autismawareness.com.au/
http://aspergersawareness.wordpress.com/
http://www.ndss.org/-National Down Syndrome Society..see you are a national fucking problem ,so don't feel bad about it
A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself  Scarychris
IF YOU ARE ALREADY AT THIS STAGE PLEASE ASK SOMEONE TO TAKE A SHOTGUN ANd BLOW YOUR FUCKING SKULL,
SINCE YOU WILL PROBABLY FAIL THAT ASWELL

So how have you been? Lets share stories all friends,unless its your "watching paint dry" time of the day,then I wont disturb you

Oh and at a very special autistic brat

@Yush
Did you finally come out of the closet ?
And did you become a sissy boy like you have always dreamed of ?
.Omen
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself  Empty Re: A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself

Post by Thel_JF January 9th 2012, 1:42 am

:*
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Country : A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself  Empty
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself  Empty Re: A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself

Post by Kawazoe Taiki January 9th 2012, 1:43 am

I have unleashed the beast.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 9th 2012, 1:49 am

Come to think of it,I forgot to ask the whole forum about its unspeakably apparent homosexuality that is so far in the closet that its in Narnia
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR January 9th 2012, 1:53 am

He is a legend.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 9th 2012, 1:56 am

Oh and don't forget to favorite this page,rate it and spread the link,I am trying to spread autism awareness so somebody might donate a bullet for your skulls!

Dont worry,I already got myself a shotgun
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix January 9th 2012, 2:16 am

Welcome back.

Oh and your avatar picture is from an anime primarily focused on boy's love. Just saying.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak January 9th 2012, 2:38 am

Welcome back I guess Smile
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki January 9th 2012, 2:44 am

A friend in need is a friend..you should kill yourself  Gandalf-You-Shall-Not-Pass-Ian-McKellen
YOU SHALL NOT PASS
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2012, 2:51 am

Ntsd not autistic, its special!

The way you use commas is so annoying.. Could you please correct them?
PM'ing admins so they can fix those errors if you don't.

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 9th 2012, 2:54 am

Justin Bieber wrote:Welcome back.

Oh and your avatar picture is from an anime primarily focused on boy's love. Just saying.

And your point is?I am not homophobic,and dont mind being associated with that anime in anyways,shape or form.
I liked the art direction and editing style it presented,adjusting to its budget rather well,unlike some.....cough one piece...cough..of shit
I just want you people to be honest about your cocksucking fantasies

oh no the admins!
what ever shell I do?
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2012, 2:59 am

It will be like super embarrassing

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 9th 2012, 3:03 am

We wouldnt want that....with this being my 7th or 8th account
They really have sentimental value
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2012, 3:04 am

this is pure gold

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 9th 2012, 3:09 am

Who might you be?

Refresh my memory....I guess I dont know you unless youre a double accounts
and who downvoted the narnia comment?
that shit is golden !
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2012, 3:17 am

nah....you don't know me

welcome back btw

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2012, 3:17 am

No seriously, the less accounts you have the better you are. (Its also same thing with lenght of username)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke January 9th 2012, 3:19 am

this thread is made of win.
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 9th 2012, 3:22 am

S wrote:No seriously, the less accounts you have the better you are. (Its also same thing with lenght of username)

Well not my fault,I got baned,delted,IP banned,region banned,region blocked and etc....or that for some time you couldnt make accounts at all on this forum.... its not my fault dammit
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2012, 3:32 am

Did your mind ever wondered this simple thing: "Maybe I'm not wanted here if they do this?" :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin January 9th 2012, 3:39 am

Welcome back... What will your next username be? ^^
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 9th 2012, 3:41 am

I am not coming back....
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin January 9th 2012, 3:46 am

Some things are to good to come true, I perhaps. Well legend will always be legend.
Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 9th 2012, 3:51 am

Wiza wrote:Some things are to good to come true, I perhaps. Well legend will always be legend.

You are too good to be true?

Google translate needs some upgrading.

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR January 9th 2012, 3:59 am

Wiza is also a legend.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next