The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who took away my super awesome green colour?

+10
Tfwtolly
Storm
its confirmed again
Z
Doctor Mak
Thel_JF
Hiei
Phoenix
CrawHawk IV
Kytes VI
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who took away my super awesome green colour? Empty Who took away my super awesome green colour?

Post by Kytes VI January 30th 2012, 5:45 am

I mean, this blue is so fucking ugly... look at it... its ... BLUE
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-28

http://cashiseasy.co.cc/

Back to top Go down

Who took away my super awesome green colour? Empty Re: Who took away my super awesome green colour?

Post by CrawHawk IV January 30th 2012, 7:02 am

im assuming that the admins hated nave for deleting forum and they fucked up the nave's group, sorry mate!
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Who took away my super awesome green colour? Empty Re: Who took away my super awesome green colour?

Post by Phoenix January 30th 2012, 7:04 am

Countries that are useless are being abolished. Part of downsizing. Nave's group, Rain, and Myo.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei January 30th 2012, 7:23 am

No since the five great shinobi nations cant be deleted other countries that do not belong to the five main shinobi nations are being abolished.
Nave's group on the other hand was pretty inactive and Nave no longer is working for ntsd so his group has been demoted from legends.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Kytes VI January 30th 2012, 9:39 pm

f*ck you, you cant do that, It was ours, there is no reason to take it away. Its not disturbing anything.
Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2012, 9:42 pm

Don't you get it? Some people may get insult for not being in nave's group 'cause they weren't good enough.
Plus to this fact, nave deleted the forum, so he doesn't deserve to have a group - end of story.

(BTW- the group still exist, look at your country in your profile.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix January 30th 2012, 9:46 pm

Kytes VI wrote:f*ck you, you cant do that, It was ours, there is no reason to take it away. Its not disturbing anything.
Keep crying about it and no country will take you..
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 30th 2012, 9:50 pm

Phoenix wrote:
Kytes VI wrote:f*ck you, you cant do that, It was ours, there is no reason to take it away. Its not disturbing anything.

I think he's already in the water country, or else why would his name be blue?

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF January 30th 2012, 9:51 pm

this g man
never fails to surprise me

like wtf what are u man
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak January 30th 2012, 10:14 pm

You guys should not be so serious about this spite
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Z January 30th 2012, 11:12 pm

Weed will be removed as a group, so as other inactive groups and countries.
Nave made a huge mistake, and for that mistake, many paid dearly, so now, the only fair thing to do is to remove him from power and remove his inactive, uncooperative and useless Weed group.
Z
Z

Health Health : 190
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF January 30th 2012, 11:24 pm

G man wrote:
Phoenix wrote:

I think he's already in the water country, or else why would his name be blue?

i dont get why no one else realizes how hilarious this post it
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again January 30th 2012, 11:52 pm

you dont shake anymore... WAT
and like this your avatar stretches the forum too. it has to be shaked otherwise its inappropriate
if thats the word
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Kytes VI January 31st 2012, 5:32 am

Z wrote:Weed will be removed as a group, so as other inactive groups and countries.
Nave made a huge mistake, and for that mistake, many paid dearly, so now, the only fair thing to do is to remove him from power and remove his inactive, uncooperative and useless Weed group.

I like how you people take ownership of such thing,and I thought you were a nice guy

What's the point of removing weed? Nave's gone, thats it, no need to try to punish someone that's GONE!!
really all of those groups are useless, the entire fucking forum is useless, but we still enjoy it

Its like if you tried to get rid of a bad prime minister, then when thats done, instead of putting a better one, you just fucking kill all the citizens

WE ARE NOT NAVE, LEAVE OUR FUCKING GROUP ALONE

Kytes VI
Kytes VI

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix January 31st 2012, 5:36 am

Kytes VI wrote:
Z wrote:Weed will be removed as a group, so as other inactive groups and countries.

I like how you people take ownership of such thing,and I thought you were a nice guy

What's the point of removing weed? Nave's gone, thats it, no need to try to punish someone that's GONE!!
really all of those groups are useless, the entire fucking forum is useless, but we still enjoy it

Its like if you tried to get rid of a bad prime minister, then when thats done, instead of putting a better one, you just fucking kill all the citizens

WE ARE NOT NAVE, LEAVE OUR FUCKING GROUP ALONE

Do you realize the level of idiocy you just committed by relating a small forum group being delete to a GENOCIDE?

Is anyone else disgusted by this amount of immaturity?
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei January 31st 2012, 5:39 am

Your whinning won't help.
Since Nave is gone what is the point of his group ?
If you say it will be some kind of memorial , then sry to say he doesnt deserve it.
Moreover your gp was inactive.
Give a few good reasons why it should stay ?
I am not against Nave's group but I dont see the point of its existance any longer.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 31st 2012, 5:58 am

Kites just chillax for now. It was the mistake of your "leader". If you want to blame someone then just blame your "leader". And kindly change your Avatar as it is stretching the size of the forum. And btw it wasn't green it was lime Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm January 31st 2012, 6:13 am

Nave's group was useless in the first place. It had no specialty and no purpose whatsoever so I don't see why you of all people are complaining about Weed anyway.

And removing Weed isn't punishing him; it's removing the useless mess in place of the beneficial things.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly January 31st 2012, 6:59 am

You could have just left it, it makes no difference to the forum whether it's there or not. It was Nave's, and Ankit, Nave does indeed deserve a memorial, without the game this forum would be nothing, Nave was the most important person on the team besides zxcv. Without Nave the game probably would have failed and if it hadn't failed, it wouldn't have been nearly as good ans would have taken longer to produce. Also, deleting it takes more effort than just leaving it and it made the forum look better. He deleted the forum because some ingrate was insulting him even after all the work he had done towards the game and this community..

@Storm, uhm, what beneficial things? There's nothing replacing it, this is just a few people's petty revenge because he TEMPORARILY delete your precious forum.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei January 31st 2012, 7:24 am

Well you may have done 1000s of good work in the past to earn respect but it hardly takes one instance to loose all the fame and glory that you have earned. For Nave it was the fck you incident.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm January 31st 2012, 7:27 am

Tfwtolly wrote:He deleted the forum because some ingrate was insulting him even after all the work he had done towards the game and this community..

And your sentence is exactly why he needs to work on his anger. If you're that mad at someone, you don't take your anger out on everyone else and expect to be liked again.

@Storm, uhm, what beneficial things? There's nothing replacing it, this is just a few people's petty revenge because he TEMPORARILY delete your precious forum.
I see nothing that would make this to be considered as revenge Tolly unless I am missing something...
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly January 31st 2012, 7:41 am

If he hadn't touched the forum, his group wouldn't have been touched. Cross said so himself. You don't need to like someone to respect work they've put in.

Edit: Just on a side not, you're punishing his entire group for something that only one person did.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm January 31st 2012, 7:47 am

As much as I appreciate all that he has done for the forum and for the game, the good doesn't outweigh the bad in this situation. A small insult by a random person and he flips. He could have been the bigger person and ignored what was said which would have been a better solution.

And you're right; you don't need to like someone to respect what they did.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei January 31st 2012, 7:59 am

Moreover his group is inactive since ages. That fact can't be ignored.
When Zazz left Crack was deleted I am afraid but Nave's group shall have the same fate.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal [NTSD] January 31st 2012, 8:09 am

Tfwtolly wrote:If he hadn't touched the forum, his group wouldn't have been touched. Cross said so himself. You don't need to like someone to respect work they've put in.

Edit: Just on a side not, you're punishing his entire group for something that only one person did.

I did? I don't recall.

His group isn't being deleted for his actions. In fact until four days ago I fully intended on leaving it be. However, I will need the space for future renovations. I'm not someone who's willing to make my job more difficult because of a dead group that holds no purpose. If its a memorial you seek then I will have a topic made in Naves honor.

Kezeal [NTSD]
Tama
Tama

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next