The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy eastern!

+18
Storm
Tfwtolly
Akshit
FirzenSK
Eredale
Rhino.Freak
Basikninja
its confirmed again
C4Blizzard
Miatsu
Hiei
Zeiin
Remilia Scarlet
Little Jiraiya
Phoenix
Thel_JF
Doctor Mak
Snow
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Happy eastern! - Page 2 Empty Re: Happy eastern!

Post by Eredale April 7th 2012, 1:32 pm

I believe in lots of things actually, but definitely not in the unreasonable bullcrap that some major religions keep spouting all over, and especially not in an old bearded men sittin' his ass off on some cloud high above.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow April 7th 2012, 2:08 pm

I do believe in God, but its rather personal faith.

The bible is for people who can't find God with self-examination. (Bible is for simple minded people)

I find it weird (and funny) that some young people (<30) think that they have already found an absolute truth in life.

A small picture inspired by this thread

Happy eastern! - Page 2 Truth10

Picture is 90% humoristic.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK April 7th 2012, 5:48 pm

hmm, my iq is 140 Very Happy Very Happy
i am not sure if god really exist, but i found out the answer... give me 50-60 years Very Happy maybe sooner... as i hope, i don´t die tomorrow Very Happy

but I believe in ghosts and aliens... am i crazy? Razz
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 7th 2012, 8:11 pm

I don't believe in religion or God....its all bullsh*t.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Health Health : -165
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly April 8th 2012, 3:08 am

http://pictures.mastermarf.com/blog/2010/100702-christianity.png Pretty much sums up my thoughts about Christianity. I will believe in any religion as soon as it is scientifically proven to be the one and only one. Buddhism is the only reasonable mainstream religion simply because they don't actually have a God, they have idols like Buddha, but they were real people, and "Buddhism" is just following the lifestyle that he followed. Another picture for the Christians.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_k01vlNCnA4o/TSJ6AluROzI/AAAAAAAAADI/gE_5z4rVmXc/s1600/epicurus_quote1.jpg

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeiin April 8th 2012, 4:30 am

The big bang theory was actually similar to God creating the earth in 7 days. So there might be a connection between Religion and Science. Just that no one has found the exact answer yet.

Zeiin
Zeiin

Health Health : 44
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm April 8th 2012, 7:43 am

Not everything can be explained through science.

@Snow

The Bible isn't for the simple-minded, but for people who want to have a better connection with God. That's how I see it anyway.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 8th 2012, 8:13 am

Storm wrote:[color=cyan]Not everything can be explained through science.

To a religious person everything that he doesn't doesn't understand is the miracle of God.But the truth is everything is explainable through science,the things which aren't at the moment will be later.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard April 8th 2012, 10:33 am

Storm wrote:Not everything can be explained through science.

@Snow

The Spiderman Comics aren't for the simple-minded, but for people who want to have a better connection with Spiderman. That's how I see it anyway.

Notice the similarity?
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 8th 2012, 10:37 am

Lol,this similarity goes for everything in the Universe.A person will believe and like something no matter how much we atheists or nihilists convince him/her that it's all crap.Just the way I have that connection to spiderman Razz
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera April 8th 2012, 1:20 pm

i have some feeling, what is tellin me that topic was before. and even main-post was the same. in that way i dont feel to get involved again in same discussion, but i will repeat my statement about this. bible and stuff like that is total bullshit. 2k years ago miracles was happening every 5mins and now what? shithappens. inheritance of religion is wrong. they only do that to keep "followers" of this shitty religion with them. they shouldnt baptize when ppl are children. they should have way of choice. but nope. or... these so-called donations (in my country word-by-word translation means: victims xD [pretty right, huh?]). next thing is true insanity of guy who in 3 persons os 1 person, who is everywhere, knows everything and he have +74 exp points per prayer. he sent his "son" who was "born" from virgin... (another insanity). he died for ALL of ppl for their sins and entered into new covenant and stuff like that. and what? nothing happened. nothing has changed. everything stayed the same as was before. he should be born 19k years later, there will be much more sins to payback. it that way his work went for nothing. how about bible itself? written by madmans. inspired by god? what a bullshit. if he could give decalogue why not bible, the foundation of believing in him? jesus was most crazy of them all. he claimed to be son of god, who was born from virgin. what a joke.

and no, there is no connection to spiderman.
XavierEvera
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 8th 2012, 1:34 pm

Well yeah a lot of crazy and bad things are done in the name of religion.You certainly are an atheist..you've proven yourself to be an open-minded person but still....how can a human being not have a connection with Spiderman !!!!?? I go crazy for the all the marvel characters and comics !!!You've sinned by saying that there is no connection..
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno April 8th 2012, 1:58 pm

Sorry, but I don't care what you think about belief there. I just want to express my recent feelings on my vew of my religion.

So, there I am, a buddhist. A lamaist, to be precise.
Our philosophy consists of finding ourselves and forgiving everything and everyone.
And the main goal is just like for a whole buddhism - getting to Nirvanna.
What Nirvanna is? It is pure enegry of world.
Nirvanna is energy that creates and runs the world, all the living and not living beings.
So, entering Nirvanna you turn into energy and loses yourself there, because you become a part of the whole world.

I don't see much sense there. You see, if we, not people only, but all other beings, are there in this world, then we have some particular reason for that, not just living and living again in reincarnations to become the energy.

I have always been faithful person. I believe in gods and pray. I believe that deities help me in hard situations. They do not solve my problems, but help in doing it.
I also believe in reincarnation and I almost sure who I was in my previous life.

I also believe in karma. Karma is not a curse. It is the retribution for the deeds of the previous you. Be of good cheer, and you will live happily further.
Sounds pathetic, eh? Be good and one day you will turn into energy. Niiiice~

Recently I thought about one thing. Imagine what would happen if everyone would stop praying to gods? They can still believe in them, but not pray and rely upon them. Thinking about this, I've got to a theory that a god has such amount of power as much people pray him. So, pray more and make your deity more powerful.
That idea sounds interesting, BUT... what happens with a god without prays? Does he turn into an immortal being that equal to a mortal in power?
That makes gods so just like us, humans. Just see; nowadays not many people go to church or something and pray. People do not rely on gods. They rely on themselves and their comrades. Gods are not mainstrem anymore, huh.
So, nowadays gods are just like unemployed ones. What do they do?
Who knows...

But let's return to the topic of my faith.
I am a little bit confused now about it.
I believe. I pray.
But I do not accept the idea of Nirvanna.
So, who am I? Am I a faithful person or not?
Praying and asking for help of gods, I neglect the main goal - Nirvanna. Does it make me some kind of a sponger? But still I pray and "provide gods with power", so I kind of... pay by pray.
But neglecting the idea of Nirvanna, do I become a remote person? Does it make my karma dirtier?

Being in confusion, I still can say that I am just going to live a life to live alive. Just do your best to pursue the tranquility and happiness in a sense you see it.
No matter what Hell is prepared for me in my next reincarnation, I would be still alive.

P.S. Just as additional info: we have three Hells in Buddhism. If you read this, then you're most probably a human. So, hooray, you're in the first Hell!
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino April 8th 2012, 2:02 pm

IQ is never an exact number.

Also on the topic:

I do not believe unless there is proof for it. But to have prove for questions like the start of the universe you are only wildly guessing because even if all human knowledge is gathered its far less than 1% of all the information to completely understand the universe.

We could form a more valid explanation if we had contact with other species from other planets and compare informations, but that won't happen very soon and even if it will/has that information still would be kept secret for a long time.

Last edited by Ruku on April 8th 2012, 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 8th 2012, 2:10 pm

Well,Buddhism is the best religion if you ask me.All other religion asks us to rely on a god or follow and donate n all...overall they are corrupted with the society...whereas Buddism concentrates on live and let live policy...you pray,that is good think its a kind of meditation you can say...It is good to relax your mind for some time...believing in Gods and Hells is total waste of time though...following someones teachings(like Buddha's) is good thing if they lead to the right peaceful(or whatever path you desire)...Believe in yourself I've seen a lot of people who lead a good and caring but were brutally killed or died in agony..There is no God,follow science for this matter...No other life no nothing..You're a living being(your existence can be defined by scientific measures) thats all,don't believe in un-holy or holy materials..it'll lead you to no-where.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno April 8th 2012, 2:18 pm

Akshit wrote:Well,Buddhism is the best religion if you ask me.All other religion asks us to rely on a god or follow and donate n all...overall they are corrupted with the society...whereas Buddism concentrates on live and let live policy...you pray,that is good think its a kind of meditation you can say...It is good to relax your mind for some time...believing in Gods and Hells is total waste of time though...following someones teachings(like Buddha's) is good thing if they lead to the right peaceful(or whatever path you desire)...Believe in yourself I've seen a lot of people who lead a good and caring but were brutally killed or died in agony..There is no God,follow science for this matter...No other life no nothing..You're a living being(your existence can be defined by scientific measures) thats all,don't believe in un-holy or holy materials..it'll lead you to no-where.
The second part confused me.
Again, holy and unholy items do or do not have their power according to your belief.
If you believe it will do you good, it will.
If you believe it will do you bad, it will.

So, be wise in your beliefs.
No matter in what we do believe, but we'd better believe it will do good.

Sorry for such a childish explanation, but it seems difficult for me to express my idea.
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 8th 2012, 2:33 pm

Well expressing your idea regarding these things is very difficult that is why I'm facing a lot of problem too.A person's beliefs are directly related to the kind of society they are raised in.I was raised between atheists so according to me I'm just another human being who will grow old with time and die so I must do whatever I desire in my lifetime.The only life you leave behind is your child or when you body is decomposed by the decomposers present in the ecosystem it transfers your body to plants,etc.Its a natural cycle taht you can't change it...don't think that there is anything else after your life or that your prayers are going to someone and a great being is controlling and watching n punishing you for your sins.There is no such thing...You need to study science(PCB) more thoroughly if you want to know the reason behind everything that occurs within your lifetime and how & why do you exist.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino April 8th 2012, 2:51 pm

Science doesn't have an answer to why we exist.

Or even the purpose of life itself.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 8th 2012, 4:49 pm

You gotta find that out yourself then...Saying prayers won't solve anything.
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino April 8th 2012, 5:08 pm

Akshit wrote:You gotta find that out yourself then...Saying prayers won't solve anything.

Where did I say I believed in god or even prayed?

I am an atheist but I am just stating facts.
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak April 8th 2012, 5:58 pm

Happy Easter everyone
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Akshit April 8th 2012, 8:27 pm

@Ruku:
Yeah I know...science can't tell you what your aim is in life...anyways welcome to the atheist group !!!
Akshit
Akshit
Konoha's White Fang
Konoha's White Fang

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm April 8th 2012, 10:51 pm

Just to make this clear, there is no such thing as one religion being the best.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow April 8th 2012, 11:04 pm

Or any other beleif, like atheism.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard April 8th 2012, 11:15 pm

Atheism is not a belief, atheism is the lack of belief.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next