The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed )

+12
G man
Deji
keanuTA
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Smouk
Rhino.Freak
Hiei
4thHokage
Mihdi Uchiha
Doctor Mak
Little Jiraiya
Miatsu
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed )

Post by Hiei April 10th 2012, 3:02 pm

Thanks Miatsu . I am obliged . Does anyone have any problem ? Kindly don't mind that the tournament will start a bit later cause of me .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed )

Post by Guest April 10th 2012, 3:05 pm

Currently, there are 2 members that have problem. And I guess that I'll also have problem as I have a lot of study works to do starting from May 1st(summer vacation's homework) and I'll be away from my home for like 7-9 days. So you can consider 3 members that have problem.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 10th 2012, 3:10 pm

Wtf if it will be summer vaccations ull get enough time to study plus play ...
Do 4th and Lj have any big problem like they are away or really busy in May ?
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2012, 3:11 pm

Oh I forgot that you'll get back here as well and you'll hardly let me play. As I'll be away from my home for more than a week, I'll automatically get eliminated so please think of it once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya April 10th 2012, 3:13 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:
i have a big problem, and prefer it to start like Miatsu wanted originally
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Health Health : 463
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 10th 2012, 3:15 pm

Oh ok . Then Miatsu throw me out and carry on but I do expect more tourneys in future please .
Thanks for the support .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu April 10th 2012, 3:21 pm

I changed the date because it truly did not seem like a problem. I do not know about Nakato, but I would like it April 15th because I too have exams the 1st of May. Only solution I can think of is splitting the fighters into two groups. One group can fight after one date and the other can start their fights after another date.

About the characters, the only prohibited characters are the secret code characters along with the password characters unless you transform into them. This is a tournament so you can use the character that you are winning with as much as you like. If you need to change your style up, you are free to change your character after a match.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya April 10th 2012, 3:31 pm

Miatsu wrote: I changed the date because it truly did not seem like a problem. I do not know about Nakato, but I would like it April 15th because I too have exams the 1st of May. Only solution I can think of is splitting the fighters into two groups. One group can fight after one date and the other can start their fights after another date.

About the characters, the only prohibited characters are the secret code characters along with the password characters unless you transform into them. This is a tournament so you can use the character that you are winning with as much as you like. If you need to change your style up, you are free to change your character after a match.
just decide which date you prefer, 15th or 25th
there's no need to split the players to groups
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 10th 2012, 3:37 pm

Well Miatsu can you describe your splitting idea a bit ?
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu April 10th 2012, 3:39 pm

It was based on an old Virtua Fighter tournament I had entered but it will not work over the internet most likely. Sorry for any problems but we will go with the original date.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 10th 2012, 3:43 pm

Aw ok however please host regular tournaments . You know sometimes some can participate and sometimes can't ... Good luck all .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya April 10th 2012, 3:48 pm

ankit, participating in a tournament doesn't take so much time like you make it look
its barely 20 mins to finish fighting someone, and if there are 4 rounds, its hour and 20 mins, and that in case you even make it to the 4th round
you can participate, if you really want to
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 10th 2012, 3:55 pm

No , The tournament start from say 16th , My end sems are from 20th and I don't wanna have any back logs from my very first year of engineering for a game . If I play the tournament I can play the first round max then I'll be away . Engineering is tougher than school or collage exam man . Anyways its not like the end of tournaments . I'll wait patiently for next one . I have 3 months vacation starting from May 1 . I am sure there will be more tournaments or I'll myself host one in June with Z's permission . So , just carry on .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya April 10th 2012, 3:59 pm

after the first round you wont have a computer near you anymore?
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 10th 2012, 4:02 pm

I will have but you can't expect me to stay online like for even 1 hour . We don't have gaps . The exmas are on Monday , Tuestday , Wed , Thus , Fri and Monday . I'll be back on tuesday . You have problem in May I understand . I have problem now .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage April 10th 2012, 5:26 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:Wtf if it will be summer vaccations ull get enough time to study plus play ...
I have my classes for IIT beginning from 1st May and for that I'll have to be away from home for almost a fortnight.
4thHokage
4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak April 10th 2012, 6:39 pm

You guys decide what is better, in my opinion don't need to split groups.
There's no problem for me to wait till may, it would be good for me because my last exam will be in the end of this month
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mientus April 10th 2012, 7:20 pm

Mientus aka Kress on hamachi
Mientus
Mientus

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2012-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu April 10th 2012, 9:57 pm

Doc. Mak wrote:You guys decide what is better, in my opinion don't need to split groups.
There's no problem for me to wait till may, it would be good for me because my last exam will be in the end of this month

I already stated that I will not do that idea and it will be on the original set dates.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 12th 2012, 9:44 am

Stay tuned, 5 days to go.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow April 12th 2012, 11:05 pm

Lord Snow.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu April 14th 2012, 1:09 am

This is just a reminder that you still have 2 day left to register. Please do so if you have not registered.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu April 17th 2012, 11:51 pm

Registrations are now closed. Expect a new topic with the tournament brackets later.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2