The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midsummer Day/midsommardagen/Juhannus

2 posters

Go down

Midsummer Day/midsommardagen/Juhannus Empty Midsummer Day/midsommardagen/Juhannus

Post by Snow June 24th 2012, 1:02 pm

Did your country have this holiday? It was 21-22 of this month.
Our norwegian and swedish forummembers had, but do you celebrate this day in southern europe (germany, poland, switzerland, italy, checnia, other balkan countries)

If you dont know the meaning of "midsummer day", let me explain it to you briefly.
Its the day with longest daytime. e.g in Finland, **>the latitude where I live<**, the sun has not gone down for 1,5 months.

"Juhannus" is the second biggest holiday in Finland. Christmas is the biggest because it is just longer.
In this great northern holiday, over 23 human death has been confirmed because of obvious reasons. It might climb up to 30, and these people are not hobos or ill people, they are normal citizens. Normally there is like 1-3 accident deaths per weekend in whole finland.
Finland strong.
Sorry about grammar.

chop-chop, go back to your retarded offtopic.

Spoiler:
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Midsummer Day/midsommardagen/Juhannus Empty Re: Midsummer Day/midsommardagen/Juhannus

Post by its confirmed again June 24th 2012, 4:31 pm

i didnt experience the Sun not going down for any longer than before
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum