The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ntsd 2 1.0 GD

+12
G man
K E N T A R U
narutouchiha
Smouk
-Shivam-
DarkSpirit
conan248
Remilia Scarlet
Mihdi Uchiha
LiGhtninGeR
Lillzeirell
Gustavius Deeva
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

ntsd 2 1.0 GD - Page 3 Empty Re: ntsd 2 1.0 GD

Post by Gustavius Deeva August 10th 2012, 2:42 am

"in my opinion it's does not important who will be the leader or why should work with this team??!!"

who said anything about leading teams? no one did
Gustavius Deeva
Gustavius Deeva

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-28

http://deevaprojects.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 10th 2012, 3:07 am

YouniS wrote:guys
please Sad
all members want you to work together to finish this game
in my opinion it's does not important who will be the or why should work with this team??!!
because the final benefit is for all

sorry if i say any things wrong[i]

Kentaru wants to finish NTSD II, my team wants to finish NTBN, it's two different things, why would we work on the, together?
NTSD II is very different from NTBN.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV August 17th 2012, 10:17 am

Stop this pitiful fight.

@Kentaru: It is nice that you are making the game.

@Guesta: I am not on anyone's side, but even I have not seen your work yet (any of it) maybe show us a sprite of anything, Kentaru wasn't being a fag to you, it is basically that not anyone can just join the team, you need to prove yourself, but please work on 1 game at a time (I thought you were working on NTBN.

@Gman: Please do not announce and make a fuss about Naruto games, especially NTBN in this very forum as this meaningless fight has happened yet before, if I remember correctly.
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2011-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 17th 2012, 1:11 pm

A wrote:Stop this pitiful fight.

We already stopped a week ago...
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Gustavius Deeva August 17th 2012, 7:52 pm

@A (aka hitler fan) its because i havent been able to finish any of the mods ive started. i started to code nzc style itachi and i requested walking sprites from the spriters and they just didnt give a f*ck. they just wanted to be admins in that forum

also, u said i should work at one mod at a time. and im doing that. kentaru said he did more things in the last 3 months than what i did in the last years. well does he know a god damn thing about what i've been working on all the time? im not obligated to post/host/upload every god damn thing i work on. i dont give a shit if hes a professional artist or not. i've been designing giant vehicles. im not a spriter or a gfx'er. he doesnt have a god damn fucking right to call me lazy and that he did more things than me. its dicks like kentaru that ruined my motivation to start working on ntsd. so im helping gman now. since kentaru claimed that he does more progress than me (even if he dont have a fucking clue about what im doing), he should be able to work on ntsd completely alone. after all, he claimed to be a king or some shit.
Gustavius Deeva
Gustavius Deeva

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2012-04-28

http://deevaprojects.8forum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV August 20th 2012, 2:45 am

Gustavius Deeva wrote:
@A (aka hitler fan) its because i havent been able to finish any of the mods ive started. i started to code nzc style itachi and i requested walking sprites from the spriters and they just didnt give a f*ck. they just wanted to be admins in that forum

also, u said i should work at one mod at a time. and im doing that. kentaru said he did more things in the last 3 months than what i did in the last years. well does he know a god damn thing about what i've been working on all the time? im not obligated to post/host/upload every god damn thing i work on. i dont give a shit if hes a professional artist or not. i've been designing giant vehicles. im not a spriter or a gfx'er. he doesnt have a god damn fucking right to call me lazy and that he did more things than me. its dicks like kentaru that ruined my motivation to start working on ntsd. so im helping gman now. since kentaru claimed that he does more progress than me (even if he dont have a fucking clue about what im doing), he should be able to work on ntsd completely alone. after all, he claimed to be a king or some shit.

Now I understand why Kentaru called you a faggot.

EDIT: And even if you haven't finished your mod, atleast show what you started.

And shut the hell up about me being a Hitler Fan.
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Back to top Go down

Post by G man August 20th 2012, 3:14 am

I agree.
Nazisem is nothing to laugh about.
That's all I'll say for the guy who told me to stop "this fight" (A...)
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by CrawHawk IV August 20th 2012, 8:28 am

Who is laughing at that, I'm just trying to say that I am not a hitler fan and all I was saying is that if you have stated that you have started a mod, the despite anything else there should be some sort of progress

And you agree to what and also that the fight us not going to stop because he is pissing off everyone that says something that might seem against him

And also obviously no one can enter a team any team without.proving themselves that is all kentaru was asking you to do and no team leader can assume the skill of someone without seeing the prove it only brings the team to a disadvantage, I meant nothing else and if you read correctly: said that I would have been a hitler fan if he hadn't killed that does not translate to buy ng a htler fan

Thank you very much for wasting my time

Now I have a to I sprite to finish off
CrawHawk IV
CrawHawk IV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3