The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha]

+35
Rocklee8gates
The Creator
Doctor Mak
Dark Lord 123
GxCoud
QUDOOSWANI
Arazz
Goldgo
ITÀĉĤĭ
Akshit
theuchihas
ash and misty
Orochimaru16
Spoiderman
Remilia Scarlet
bhushan-nep
KadajNoir
KubeN
kajame uchiha
Sander
sakrmedo
Midnight_Blaze
kanser
HBK
invisible.melllow
FirzenSK
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
waxgyi
portgaz-93
Gara
Lillzeirell
II City Saint
Rhino.Freak
susanoo789
Hiei
39 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha]

Post by HBK November 18th 2012, 4:14 pm

Do read the rules. I assume that you've broken several recently. It can be changed, delete those posts. You'll be accepted after that.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Health Health : 139
Registration date : 2012-09-06

Back to top Go down

The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha] - Page 2 Empty Re: The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha]

Post by Hiei November 18th 2012, 6:07 pm

invisible.melllow wrote:i really want to join the fire country. i want to fight for this country. please accept me ...

The basic requirement is being friendly which you are however there are other basic requirements like 50 posts which can be ignored as well but you are breaking way too many forum rules .

Do not revive old threads which means before posting in any thread check the date of last post in that thread . If its older than a month never post there .

Here are the following old threads that you have revived :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I suggest you to delete these 4 posts first and be on the forum for some more time to be accepted into Fire .

Thank you have a good day.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.melllow November 19th 2012, 11:10 pm

as you told me. i deleted 4 comments on those topics which you required. so can i join the fire ?

invisible.melllow
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kanser November 20th 2012, 1:14 am

invisible.melllow you missed this part right?

Ankit Reborn wrote:

be on the forum for some more time to be accepted

However it's not my decision if and when you get accepted.
kanser
kanser
Mighty Gai
Mighty Gai

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 20th 2012, 6:04 am

it's quite weird when people come out of no where, spam stuffs, ask a country whether they can join like in 3 days of their registration. FF- Fucking fake?

You did miss the part, InvMellow.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.melllow November 20th 2012, 5:33 pm

why so many people want to join the lightning country while the Fire just has few...

invisible.melllow
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 20th 2012, 5:38 pm

I want to correct that WANT won't be the right word, WANTED would be perfect. You can join too, be faithful to G bro. Or I think that your experience of Lightning was fabulous in your real account. 'Was' states that you might be former member of lightning.

The decision of Adding you is on Ankit and partly, Council which can be changed when you stay around the forum for few more days. I think that with my arrogance, you already changed your mind but believe me, I'm just concerned about the country... allowing fake accounts - PARTLY stating that you might be fake.

HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 20th 2012, 6:34 pm

invisible.melllow wrote:why so many people want to join the lightning country while the Fire just has few...

Get your facts clear currently Fire is the biggest NTSD country .

Fire is not a one man rule country . Hokage is the leader but he also consults his council which include other respected members .

Currently our council has :
Storm
LJ
Bourne
Thel_JF
Firzen
Mark

Some of them believe that you are a fake account . Storm is an Admin and I have asked him to check your IP and report me . Once we are certain that you are not a fake account we'll add you . Plus didn't I say you just spend a bit more time on forum ? If you really want to be a good member then you should stay active . There will be no point if after being added you'll not post and become inactive .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.melllow November 23rd 2012, 11:18 pm

hong long i have to wait in order to accept into the Fire?

invisible.melllow
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 24th 2012, 1:14 pm

Some Mod/Admin kind;y delete this guy's above post .

Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze November 24th 2012, 1:38 pm

removed..
Midnight_Blaze
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Country : The Land of Fire [Hidden Leaf Village-Konoha] - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 24th 2012, 2:08 pm

invisible.melllow wrote:hong long i have to wait in order to accept into the Fire?

You have been accepted already . However if you do not stay active you shall be immediately removed .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.melllow November 26th 2012, 7:08 pm

you mean. i have to comment in any new topics and answer questions which i already know ? is that stay active ?

invisible.melllow
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK November 27th 2012, 12:20 am

just show some your posts sometime, use spam topic or go to the uchiha or hyuuga clan, you don´t must do 100 posts per day
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 27th 2012, 4:25 am

invisible.melllow wrote:you mean. i have to comment in any new topics and answer questions which i already know ? is that stay active ?

I don't care if you post in the rest of the forum or not . If you don't post within the country you'll be kicked .

You haven't checked the country yet .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK November 27th 2012, 4:55 am

invisible.melllow wrote:you mean. i have to comment in any new topics and answer questions which i already know ? is that stay active ?

Taking part in the country's activity/discussion regularly, is termed as 'Active' over Country category. Which I think you are very far from.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei November 28th 2012, 12:53 pm

@Mellow , you are removed from the Fire country because you failed to post inside the country even after 5 days of being added . We don't keep inactive members . If you want to re apply get 50 posts at least before re applying . If you don't wanna join Fire anymore , have a good day and thank you for applying.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.melllow November 30th 2012, 8:04 pm

i did not know that i was added to the Fire. Moreover, recently i am busy with homework at school. so i do not have much time to check news regularly. I would be very grateful if you could forgive and add me again. With my strong passion and hard-working nature for NTSD i believe i will be a valuable member for Fire country. Thank you for taking your time to read my comment.

invisible.melllow
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 1st 2012, 6:01 am

Council wrote:He's a maybe in my opinion. Tell him that he MUST remain active and post as often as he can to stay in the country.

We'll take you in one condition you'll have to post as often as you can in the country so that the council can trust you .

Do you agree ?
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by sakrmedo December 1st 2012, 3:10 pm

I hope i could join :\
sakrmedo
sakrmedo
Kunoichi of the Leaf
Kunoichi of the Leaf

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.melllow December 1st 2012, 8:24 pm

i totally agree with your condition

invisible.melllow
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by invisible.melllow December 1st 2012, 8:27 pm

sakrmedo wrote:I hope i could join :\

stay active and try to reach 50 post, then the council will decide to acceept you or not.

these are what i know to apply to a country.

invisible.melllow
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK December 2nd 2012, 2:48 am

When we see somebody really want be active we can take him/her in.
Melllow, you already was in Fire, and you didn´t any post. So you are out from Fire now.
And again, rules, don´t double posting...
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 2nd 2012, 3:56 am

Both in .
@Mellow read the rules properly pls .

Stay active both inside the country at least .

Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by HBK December 2nd 2012, 4:34 am

invisible.melllow wrote:
sakrmedo wrote:I hope i could join :\

stay active and try to reach 50 post, then the council will decide to acceept you or not.

these are what i know to apply to a country.

It's not necessary for new members to have 50 posts. If they are willing to stay active, they'll be accepted. If they fail to show activity, they shall be removed.
HBK
HBK
Hatake Kakashi
Hatake Kakashi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next