The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your TOP-5 players of NTSD

4 posters

Go down

Your TOP-5 players of NTSD Empty Your TOP-5 players of NTSD

Post by Smouk October 28th 2012, 1:31 pm

I decided to continue the stupid topics about NTSD, like "your favourite char".

So post here the people, who are the best for you in NTSD 2.4 and why.

My list includes the players, against whom I played. I don't like to say something rumored

1) LJ - very difficult to win him. In fact, he's unbeatable when he's serious. His tactic is dizzy. He is only man, who plays so cool, that I do use only Sasuke to look decent with him. I saw with my own eyes, as he won Gman, with closed eyes. (He sent me the web-cam. record)

2) Nakato - many of people won't agree with me, but it's so. Maybe he doesn't seems so good on the first look, but I'm sure, you didn't see him in serious fight. Because of "Nakato's syndrom" he can lose even to Gman. For me he's very strong opponent in the serious matches, especially when he chooses Chiyo. The best Chiyo in the world Razz

3) Snow - same as Nakato, he plays serious very rarely. He always plays for fun (like all lightning guys in lobby everyday). But his "power" - his experience. Plays all of the characters on the hard level, and also likes to use the characters, not named as "TOP favourite chars" like Sasuke, Itachi etc.

4) Multidicuara - in the past, one of the strongest players on the forum. His sasuke could fight LJ on equal. My first Sensei. Interesting, that he didn't take part in the all official tournaments. But even now, his level allows him to take high places in the tournaments.

5) Noir/Bang/Safrano - for me all that players on the same level. Most of you doesn't know who Bang and Safrano are. They are the ones of the best players in Russia. Safrano had impossible skills for Temari and it was really difficult to beat him. Same to Bang, his Deidara was like 70% of LJ's Deidara. But it was enough to beat many players.
Noir plays NTSD not so much time, but he learned very quickly, because of he was the best LF2-player in the world. As Smippa, he always plays for fun and not for "TOP" chars.

Last edited by Smouk on October 28th 2012, 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Your TOP-5 players of NTSD Empty Re: Your TOP-5 players of NTSD

Post by KadajNoir October 28th 2012, 1:34 pm

Are you on crack you son of a bitch? \o

KadajNoir
St. Uriel
St. Uriel

Health Health : 29
Registration date : 2012-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O October 28th 2012, 8:55 pm

My choice would be:
1, LJ
2. Nakato
3. Smouk
4. Snow
5. Ankit.
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak October 30th 2012, 4:40 pm

I will go for
LJ - Pretty badass, he kinda creates your destiny by IZANAMI , and you just cant win him..
Noir - i guess maybe i never fought nakato or snow in serious, hitting noir was toughest for me, imo he dont makes ANY mistake and no matter how much i try, imma die lol
Snow - never played serious, still kicked my ass easily.
Chet - ^same but he's below snow coz i have actually won him a few times
Nakato - i saw his battle videos, he rocks big time..
4 hokage - kicks my ass in lagless matches lol.. XD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content