The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTSD 2.4 Main probelm ( Sorry for being noisy )

4 posters

Go down

NTSD 2.4 Main probelm ( Sorry for being noisy ) Empty NTSD 2.4 Main probelm ( Sorry for being noisy )

Post by sakrmedo December 1st 2012, 3:59 pm

I'm really sorry for posting a second problem in a very short time , but if anyone can help me , i have win 7 ulitmate 32 bit and i really want to play the main NTSD 2.4 but if anyone could tell me how i can go over this problem the game is so buggy Sad! [img]NTSD 2.4 Main probelm ( Sorry for being noisy ) Captur12[/img]
sakrmedo
sakrmedo
Kunoichi of the Leaf
Kunoichi of the Leaf

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-11-30

Back to top Go down

NTSD 2.4 Main probelm ( Sorry for being noisy ) Empty Re: NTSD 2.4 Main probelm ( Sorry for being noisy )

Post by sakrmedo December 1st 2012, 10:06 pm

anyone help?!?!
sakrmedo
sakrmedo
Kunoichi of the Leaf
Kunoichi of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

NTSD 2.4 Main probelm ( Sorry for being noisy ) Empty Re: NTSD 2.4 Main probelm ( Sorry for being noisy )

Post by its confirmed again December 1st 2012, 10:22 pm

its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by sakrmedo December 6th 2012, 3:11 pm

anyone help :S?
sakrmedo
sakrmedo
Kunoichi of the Leaf
Kunoichi of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet December 6th 2012, 4:04 pm

I expected XavierEvera to post one of his nay posts that solves this problem, but I guess I'll just dig up one of them:
XavierEvera wrote:no lowered gfx drivers version is needed to play ntsd properly. all you have to do is turn off your directx 3d acceleration in dxtool. with this your mirror sprites error is fixed. dont forget to turn it on when youre playing some... err... more requaring game like... anything else. anyway keeping your gfx drivers up to date is more important, old drivers can make some issues on computer using due to incompability with other drivers or stuff which are (i guess) actually fully updated.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha December 6th 2012, 6:28 pm

tell me your pc specs please and try with ntsd 2.0a is a improve version
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet December 6th 2012, 6:43 pm

narutouchiha wrote:tell me your pc specs please and try with ntsd 2.0a is a improve version

Yes, but then again some stuff does only work on the original version, and those stuff are what she seeks.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sakrmedo December 6th 2012, 8:25 pm

Thanks lars and naruto it seems nothing works for me...i don't even know how to turn off my directx 3d .. if someone could just say it in details and my specs are win 7 ultimare 32 bit and GTS 450, processor i3 3.7 , 1tb hard, 4 gb ram :\
oh and i forgot directx 11
sakrmedo
sakrmedo
Kunoichi of the Leaf
Kunoichi of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down