The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey i have a favor to ask :)

2 posters

Go down

Hey i have a favor to ask :) Empty Hey i have a favor to ask :)

Post by Zing93 December 21st 2012, 12:25 am

Hey,i'v been on this forum since like the first NTSD came out...i was originaly on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this account.Which is banned i don't really remember why...but wasnt anything to harsh tho.Well i wish from the admins here.I don't know who are they NOW,i knew Nave,ZXCV,were the main ones right.Well i wish to get back here,but i really want to get back with my old account.Because well people may remember me,and the feeling being on my old account when i was 15 is simply beutfiul.I never stopped searching for updates and caring for this game.Because it is the best one! Smile

Zing93

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Hey i have a favor to ask :) Empty Re: Hey i have a favor to ask :)

Post by LiGhtninGeR December 21st 2012, 2:28 am

I remember you, you're from Serbia just like me, right? I remember when I just registered on this forum, you and Bgnin were pretty active in Balkan sub-forum.

Storm, Cross and Z are the main Admins now here. I suggest you to ask Storm everything you need, because Z and Cross are not so active due to their obligations in real life.
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum