The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few things that I think will fit great NTSD II

3 posters

Go down

Few things that I think will fit great NTSD II Empty Few things that I think will fit great NTSD II

Post by Neko December 21st 2012, 7:57 pm

Well, after I saw Diary #2, it gave me a lot of thoughts what should be added to the game.

1. Character - Sasuke. Level 2 Susanoo armor. Level 1 was a great installation to the game, but it seems a little too weak. Just standing there and no one can damage you. Level 2 armor would have Amataratsu's flame all around it. Like in that fight with Raikage. It would damage other players AND protect you.

Spoiler:

2. Character - Sasuke. Mangekyou Sharingan mode. This is a big thing to do. It would look something like Sasuke CS2. If you enter this mode, you get a power up (increased damage, better reflexes (running, jumping and stuff), reduced damage inflicted to you), and of course - Susanoo. But it would have cons too - rapidly draining HP (bleeding eyes and shit).

Spoiler:

That is all.
P.S. Thank you for your awesome work.
Neko
Neko
St. Zerachiel
St. Zerachiel

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Back to top Go down

Few things that I think will fit great NTSD II Empty Re: Few things that I think will fit great NTSD II

Post by Sander December 21st 2012, 9:13 pm

Neko wrote:Level 1 was a great installation to the game, but it seems a little too weak.

Are you kidding me? A bit too weak? I don't think you see all the possibilities here. Seriously, once you try it out, you won't think it's weak.
Sander
Sander
Konoha's Yellow Flash
Konoha's Yellow Flash

Health Health : 29
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Few things that I think will fit great NTSD II Empty Re: Few things that I think will fit great NTSD II

Post by Neko December 21st 2012, 9:15 pm

Sander wrote:
Neko wrote:Level 1 was a great installation to the game, but it seems a little too weak.

Are you kidding me? A bit too weak? I don't think you see all the possibilities here. Seriously, once you try it out, you won't think it's weak.

Read a little further.
"Just standing there and no one can damage you."
Neko
Neko
St. Zerachiel
St. Zerachiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sander December 21st 2012, 9:48 pm

You don't have to stand around with it. It's like Kentaru said:
Someone fires out a lvl3 Katon, you do Susanoo for a few seconds, then disable it and continue the fight. And you just blocked a ton of damage just like that. It's not weak.
Sander
Sander
Konoha's Yellow Flash
Konoha's Yellow Flash

Health Health : 29
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko December 21st 2012, 10:16 pm

The biggest problems with good shields that you can't press the buttons for it in time. How many times did you saw in fights that Chiyo used shield to block off damage in time?
Neko
Neko
St. Zerachiel
St. Zerachiel

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- December 21st 2012, 11:41 pm

Well.. To be true the first idea is not original... I mean... I can bet that you're not the only one who tought about make susanoo cause damage and fight and everything.

BUT, we have time to make our release... So almost all chars are not in full version yet.

About Shield: Every char will have one Shield according with each char power. Some will can still fighting using shield and others not. In the future Sasuke will have full SUsanoo, lv 1, lv 2 ans S*hit... But for now, in this release, probabily not. Unless i have time before day 23.

Oh.. and before anybody say anything... I'm not being rude ^^
i'm just saying what is going on in our head...

When release come u guys will see that the game have more than we really show...
-samael-
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Neko December 21st 2012, 11:52 pm

-samael- wrote:Well.. To be true the first idea is not original... I mean... I can bet that you're not the only one who tought about make susanoo cause damage and fight and everything.

BUT, we have time to make our release... So almost all chars are not in full version yet.

About Shield: Every char will have one Shield according with each char power. Some will can still fighting using shield and others not. In the future Sasuke will have full SUsanoo, lv 1, lv 2 ans S*hit... But for now, in this release, probabily not. Unless i have time before day 23.

Oh.. and before anybody say anything... I'm not being rude ^^
i'm just saying what is going on in our head...

When release come u guys will see that the game have more than we really show...

Thank you for sharing what you think.
Neko
Neko
St. Zerachiel
St. Zerachiel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down