The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

can u join multiple countries and how u get second picture

5 posters

Go down

can u join multiple countries and how u get second picture Empty can u join multiple countries and how u get second picture

Post by Izaak August 29th 2013, 7:12 am

Can u join multiple countries and choose the color of ur name as u wish is that possible and how u get a second picture on your profile
Izaak
Izaak

Health Health : 5
Country : can u join multiple countries and how u get second picture Empty
Registration date : 2009-04-06

Back to top Go down

can u join multiple countries and how u get second picture Empty Re: can u join multiple countries and how u get second picture

Post by Lillzeirell August 29th 2013, 12:04 pm

Izaak wrote:Can u join multiple countries and choose the color of ur name as u wish is that possible and how u get a second picture on your profile
~Can i join? I can, and u no awesome 
~No second picture for u xD
~Any more questions u have, feel free to ask me and only me awesome 
Lillzeirell
Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Health Health : 207
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

can u join multiple countries and how u get second picture Empty Re: can u join multiple countries and how u get second picture

Post by Rhino.Freak August 29th 2013, 12:22 pm

wow multi seems on a grab-newbies-and-troll-them mode today!

and no you can't
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet August 29th 2013, 6:33 pm

It is fully possible, I've done so as well, but most Kages are against letting you do so.

As for the colors and icons, it seems like it is the Kages and other powers that changes it for you, so yes, chosing what to have is also fully possible if I'm not wrong.

The second avatar, however, would be whatever you put in your status, I belive.
And if you meant the icons/ranks ones, then you can only have as many as I got, with probably some icon at the side of the title I still have because some certain people are too lazy to change it. Even my Kazekage is ranked "Special Jonin" ffs.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK August 30th 2013, 1:22 am

Lillzeirell wrote:
Izaak wrote:Can u join multiple countries and choose the color of ur name as u wish is that possible and how u get a second picture on your profile
~Can i join? I can, and u no awesome 
~No second picture for u xD
~Any more questions u have, feel free to ask me and only me awesome 
He's right. Listen to him uberserious 
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaak August 30th 2013, 2:55 am

How is he right I understand this I want to know if I can do that thing in my profile and maybe knowing if thats possible joining multiple countries
Izaak
Izaak

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK August 30th 2013, 3:22 am

Oh you took it very serious, isn't it?
So, I am not sure what you do you think about second picture. You already have 1. avatar and 2. rank ... also as was told, you can get a picture to your status.... and you can use pictere in signature. Then you can have clan image (clan rank) , I am not sure if your country have something like that.

Joining multiple countries shouldn't be possible. Everyone should be in one country, sometime we could see someone was on visit in some country so he was on some time in 2 contries. But that is already past.
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Izaak August 30th 2013, 4:08 am

Ok thanks that is what I need to know I think
Izaak
Izaak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down