The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NTSD 1.0 March Release bugs and suggestions

+13
najkelo
BioHazard
KAS.
sage worrior
Vaanire
DrKret
narutouchiha
-samael-
Haminem
yflash_2895
colmillo
FirzenSK
Rhino.Freak
17 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NTSD 1.0 March Release bugs and suggestions Empty NTSD 1.0 March Release bugs and suggestions

Post by Rhino.Freak March 2nd 2014, 5:10 pm

Okay first of all these are my opinions to help game improve your opinion may differ, feel free to disagree and give a counter point..

All these ideas and suggestions are for already made moves for balancing ..

Sasuke:

Chidori :
  • Chidori level 1 and level 2 has about only 5% of damage difference, it makes the time for wait pretty useless don't you think?
  • Air chidori has a small range imo, the ground explosion after that should have an itr as well, coz if you miss it really isn't worth it.
  • Chidori nagashi (d^j d) and chidori nagashi wave (d^j a) should have mp cost on their own + they have old sprites + it should take some time to create it for balancing.
  • Many times chidori lvl3 ground smash some times doesnt hit? And sometimes when done from near doesnt catches opponents in air too :/

Others :
  • Advanced combo (a + j + a...) has immense damage (50%) and there's a frame of sasuke which's sprite hasn't change yet Razz
  • Sasuke can add Katon and Raiton to big shuriken while throwing by pressing J and D respectively..it doesn't cost any mp while it should.
  • Ground fire stays for a looooong time (yes that long Razz)
  • Is it just me or d^a d flame costs lots of damage??
  • Sasuke's jump hold attack (sword ground stab) hits 2 times with lots of damage
  • Evasive mode shadow should cost some mp maybe?
  • Amaterasu lvl1 sometimes doesn't work?
  • Tsukuyomi can cause 1HKO if the target stands near the wall
  • Shunshin Slash doesn't work sometimes
  • Susano'o has 5 fingers, in game it has 4.
    Reference Image:
  • Susano'o Punch has Sword sound to it.
  • Sasuke's Ai does a lot of time stop which kills fun imo..

Thats it for sasuke i guess.. Razz

Kakashi :

• AI spams Raiton Clones
  • Jump Attack is very lethal and OP
  • Naruto's sounds in Clones and shuriken throws etc..
  • Kakashi can do Katon Balls again and again without MP

Killer B :

• Combo A+J+A... and Lariat A+J have the same initial combination so it isn't good, I think both Raiton sword should be on DVA (and DVA+J) and lariat should be on DVJ
  • Hachibi's Tentacles' colour can be changed from Purple to Original colour.
  • His name in game is still "killerbee" Razz
  • Rap writing doesn't work wuth Raikage's lightning strike from air
  • Ox hand (attack after tentacle) looks AMASING, pls add it somewhere else (like in new combo)
  • Also you could add anything with ink

Other Characters and bugs :

• Lee on road should be visible to select.
  • Run + D on platforms costs MP?
  • The walls hit causes more damage than needed..
  • Air Teleports should be only limited to 1, AI spams it to evade from us.
  • Naruto has Sage clones(D^J) are available on the platforms however it does nothing
  • Naruto's shadow clones on air don't disappear when hit ground fire, because of Fire frames redirecting to Stance frames.
  • Gaara's AI spams sand attack (it has a huge range and is not defendable, a bit op i guess) and when you go near him he does sand shuriken.. so its not of a Intelligent player, hes rather a killing robo xD
  • sand attack should stop chasing enemy after some time (like sand shuriken).
  • Pein's directional jump can be done again and again (no 5 sec gap)
  • All 3 levels of Rasengan & Chidori should have similar damage.
  • Frog jump's frog is soo tough to hit XD
  • Gara pein and obito should have jump attack..
  • And the one thing is that sprites at many places are still shaky which kills fun & professionalism imo..it doesn't matter much in other ways.. Razz
  • Obito's Dimensional combo has too little distance of catching and should has more smooth and prettier animation

Movelist Bugs and Suggestions :

• There should have been info in movelist that jump hold attack and jump tap attack are different..
  • Sasuke can add Katon and Raiton to big shuriken while throwing by pressing J and D respectively..it wasn't written in movelist.
  • Many more things are missing, I'll post later

I could test only that much for now..have an exam in april so will come in first week april and guess i will post more bugs?

• yflash_2895 wrote:In this my record, Obito transfers Naruto into other dimensional. I knew that it was bug Very Happy
    http://upfile.vn/ephN/Obito_vs_Naruto.doc
    Download and copy to folder Recording of NTSD. Open NTSD and Start game, after loading complete, choose Playback Recording Very Happy

*Note: edit Obito vs Naruto.doc to Obito vs Naruto.lfr*

Hope I could help! Laughing

Last edited by Rhino.Freak on April 18th 2014, 12:19 pm; edited 5 times in total
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NTSD 1.0 March Release bugs and suggestions Empty Re: NTSD 1.0 March Release bugs and suggestions

Post by FirzenSK March 2nd 2014, 8:04 pm

I have only few sugestion.
1. about charging chakra.... when IA charging chakra and I have enought time to hit him, he is still able to stop charging and hit me... I mean, yes, it very fast, but also is fucking fast andhuman is not possible to do it too Very Happy
2. sasuke´s IA useng sharingan almost every second move, you just can´t do anything
3. while that sharingan charging of charkra continue everytime
4. kakashi´s IA doing mostly clones and they can´t be killed by normal hit with hurting your character (sorry, but my suggestion is delete his clones)
5. also kakashit jump hit attack is stronger than anything in game and it´s also without useng MP
6. gaara´s IA doing mostly this: DvHJ: Sand Attack.... and again and again and again
7. this one is just idea, it work like this from begining of game.... when naruto get hit his clones are gone. Isn´t it too much? I think just half of his clones should be gone.
8. gaara´s sand walkway (or whatever is name of it) is nice move to run againts anemy, I just want to see it as a normal just to use it whenever I want, it could be really very nice
9. gaara´s fast traveling in NTSD I was good, can you put it also here, I mean D-forward-A after you jump
10. when I run and IA sasuke run behind me and he wanna hit, he is not able to hit me, he doing it too soon everytime
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

NTSD 1.0 March Release bugs and suggestions Empty Re: NTSD 1.0 March Release bugs and suggestions

Post by colmillo March 2nd 2014, 10:57 pm

he raikage use all the time the Thunder Drop :c he dont any more
colmillo
colmillo
Gennin of the Leaf
Gennin of the Leaf

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2011-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yflash_2895 March 3rd 2014, 4:52 am

I have some suggestion for next release:
1. Obito should have some Mokuton (Forest release) moves
2. Naruto should have Rasenshuriken instead of Summon Frog (D^J)
3. Uchiha Madara XD
4. Temari can fly same as one in NTSD 2.4 :d
5. E-Anbu's AI should be increased XD
yflash_2895
yflash_2895

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 3rd 2014, 6:17 am

Guys guys except for asking for addition of moves and characters post about current moves bugs and fixing.. he will add new characters and moves but first only concentrate on IMPROVING currently made moves and such..
Suggestions like - "add this character" , "add this move" are plain useless.. its more of a demand than suggestion dont you agree? What do you think sam never thought of adding those characters in game? When the team sprites it then he will code so be patient.. please no more demand of characters. Team has enough knowledge of which character to add. I believe Obito was sprited mostly by samael himself.. dont put team in pressure guys

Firzen : man, I agree with some but mostly you seem to be complaining that game is tough.. i think tough is good and challenging..
Kakashi HAS raiton clones in anime, so just coz they are tough to beat they shouldnt be removed, agree?

I believe gaara's AI spams sand attack (iit has a huge range and is not defendable, a bit op i guess) and when you go near him he does sand shuriken.. so its not of a Intelligent player, hes rather a killing robo xD Razz
And I totally agree that kakashi's jump attack is deadly..!
Platforms are still kinda buggy..but no problem xD
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yflash_2895 March 3rd 2014, 6:34 am

Ok, I think Kamui: Evasive Teleport (DvA+D) of Obito is useless Sad
yflash_2895
yflash_2895

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 3rd 2014, 12:06 pm

Waiting for samael's post Very Happy

also no info on JA of sasuke and the other move where he catches us and throws in air etc.. ai does those moves but i couldn't find how..

just noticed my name in credits Sad such honor !~
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yflash_2895 March 3rd 2014, 2:02 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:Waiting for samael's post Very Happy

also no info on JA of sasuke and the other move where he catches us and throws in air etc.. ai does those moves but i couldn't find how..

just noticed my name in credits�Sad�such honor !~

to throw enemy in air, press DvJA quickly Smile
yflash_2895
yflash_2895

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 3rd 2014, 3:29 pm

Cool. Thanx..
And i guess chidori nagashi and chidori nagashi wave should have some time charging as well (time for preparation).. coz its unfair, he does it instantly without mp so thats bad Razz .. and Pein's directional jump can be done again and again (no 5 sec gap).. rasengan lvl2 has immense damage (compared to sasukes lvl2 Razz)
I liked the fact that AIs are soo cool and awesome.. battle really gives anime kind of feel congratz!
I think charging weapons with element should become a feature and it must be accesible to every character! Its an awesome idea..

Your skill is amazing man cant wait to see how you get creative in new engine Smile
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Haminem March 3rd 2014, 4:38 pm

first of all, i want to thank the creators of ntsd for making such an incredible game which is being played worldwide.. Me and my buds enjoy it alot ^^.. We've been playing this game since it was first released and to see that it has come a long way is such a joy and pleasure.. Please keep it up..
Now
it's not really a problem but i think it's worth mentioning that when kakashi uses the 3x shuriken throw, he sounds like naruto..

I like what you did with sasuke.. The one where you can charge the big shuriken or the spinning blade with elements, really neat, and also the AI are much more exciting to play against..^^

Last edited by Haminem on March 3rd 2014, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Haminem
Haminem

Registration date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Haminem March 3rd 2014, 4:58 pm

i have a suggestion for obito's defence.. Why not make it that if an attack, weapon, skill were to pass through him.. A little bit more chakra gets burned.. Or maybe it gets burnt according to the level of the skill.. For eg. If he pass through a shuriken then a tiny bit of chakra gets zapped but if it was a lvl3 rasengan/chidori then a considerably bigger bit of chakra gets zapped.. Again im just saying ane in no way demanding it to be done.. If you like it you can use it and if you don't.. No problem.. I'll still like the game.. Very Happy
Haminem
Haminem

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- March 3rd 2014, 5:20 pm

Guys... I like a lot what you're doing here. It REALLY help! I'll just give a quick awnser about Obito because everybody is talking about it.

Look. Obito will have one "state" were the sharingan will stay actived (like Sasuke) So he will pass through things. For now he can only defend. While this sharingan stay actived, Obito will be only touchable while attack.

don't forget that obito is a new char, like Raikage. They don't have many moves yet. ^^

Il'l reply all later guys.. But i'm a little busy :p
-samael-
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Haminem March 3rd 2014, 5:39 pm

Now that i look forward to.. And yeah i almost forgot.. Raikage may not have that many skills but that doesn't mean he isn't cool.. I like that he's a manly character going "to hell with spitting fire, shooting tornados, going inside my head or throwing sand in my eyes.. I'll punch your lights out!!".. F.Y.I the pile diver- f*cking epic
Haminem
Haminem

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 3rd 2014, 7:02 pm

Haha! True that haminem man.. raikage is a boss! +1
Samael : take your time but do read everything :p
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha March 3rd 2014, 7:23 pm

great job guys making this post
narutouchiha
narutouchiha
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 23
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret March 4th 2014, 12:26 am

So char, after char:

Kakashi
- imo Kamui shouldn't kill, it's fun only on first time, but you just cant use it when you want to play good battle. I think that should be either just like genjutsu attack but more powerfull (like in NSLF2 probably), or should dealing some dmg for kakashi
- has a Naruto voice when throwing shuriken (JD>A)
- ad more space to do dmg from Raikiri from air (JD>J)
- wather dragon isn't in style of NTSD II, I know you don't have a lot of spriter, but it's looks bad

Naruto
- he's good but isn't strong
- maybe ad more distance for catching with rasengan

Sasuke
- finished char, lot of attack, nice attack
- maybe ad more distance for catching with chidori

Obito
- bad voise (same as Raikage)
- lack of animation with defence
- shurikens have bad light border on every side
- dimensional combo has too little distance of catching and should has more smooth and prettier animation
- teleport to enemy is little useless (just giving AI chance for attack as, maybe do some attack after that

Pain
- he need some ne attack, not only shinra tensei: forward, up, down, opposite, big, very big

Killer B
- combo A+J+A... and lariat (looks awesome) A+J have the same initial combination so it isn't good, I think both raiton sword should be on DVA (and DVA+J) and lariat should be on DVJ
- Ox hand (attack after tentacle) looks AMASING, pls ad it somewhere else, (like in new combo)
- also you could add anything with ink

Temari
- i never played this char, I only see she is the best AI

A
- whoever make him do a fantastic work, every his spirite (except walking) is magnificence, I love this char Very Happy
- I dont know how to throw enemy on the ground (AI do this i just cant)
- it's too hard to aim for enemy with his D^J
- if I can show a idea for attack, I think that making "Lightning Straight" (his fastest punch at maximum speed) just like Rock Lee D>J in NTSD would be great thing

Gaara
- D>A sand hand is useless: slow, one direction, too much chakra and time to use it
- sand shield need little shading and some upgrade
- snad issue was nearly deadly in naruto here just a little bit more dmg than sand wave
- sand attack should stop chasing enemy after some time (like sand shuriken)

All chars are a little lack of sound. Not only Obito who didn't have any true Obito sound but other too. Why? I remember when I was playing NTSD 2.4 I very like to play Kimimaro, but also I hate that he doesn't has any sound. Pls don't do it here.

Last thing is AI. Temari is fantastic, Naruto, Sauske, Bee and Raikage are nearly great. Kakashi is spamming his clones (with voice of Naruto), Garra is spaming Sand Attack, Obito is just new char so nothing about him.

Oh. And about topic. Samal will only read this things or response on them?
DrKret
DrKret

Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 4th 2014, 4:36 am

DrKret : firstly +1 for suggestion and finds..and samael will reply but later.. Hmm.. I think I can make my post a big list that includes everything what everyone said?

and in Obito's sprite defence I believe sam made it and he's not really an experienced spriter so I hope the team will refine those..hmm

I totally agree with Killer B's and Gara's suggestions (btw sam you didn't rename him inside game yet :p)
But I disagree on Naruto being weak uberserious I defeated CRAZY! Level Sasuke with my Naruto..
Raikage does throw and ground smash by D>A A i believe..

I will update the main post soon!
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaanire March 4th 2014, 3:51 pm

well... How do you set the CRAZY! difficulty?

Vaanire

Registration date : 2010-04-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 4th 2014, 5:29 pm

Hi! Type "lf2.net" in character selection screen to unlock that difficulty and other hidden characters Smile
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK March 4th 2014, 9:37 pm

Rhino.Freak wrote:Firzen : man, I agree with some but mostly you seem to be complaining that game is tough.. i think tough is good and challenging..
Kakashi HAS raiton clones in anime, so just coz they are tough to beat they shouldnt be removed, agree?

Okey, but look at this:
comparison of Naruto and Kakashi (still only about clones)
When Naruto will do clones and he get hit, they are gone. Naruto is master of clones.
When Kakashi will do clones and he get hit. They still live. Kakashi have so many time to make a little army of himself. That´s what Naruto can´t do. Plus, you can´t hit Kakashi´s clone just with hands or it can kill you.
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by sage worrior March 4th 2014, 10:28 pm

some things i noticed about raikage

1.when he does liger bomb in the air i think his body is missing?
2. the move when he spins enemy looks kinda useless when i played with my bro it spins and u can easily like evade damage so isntead of throwing its better to do liger
3. when u try to do liger with raikage on sasuke with susanno it throws sasuke in like mid air and raikage  doesnt continue doing his move, sasuke just stays at mid air for bit with susano
4. i dont know about black flames are they made to be easily avoided? (this one not only on raikage)

anyway keep the good job up looking forward for more
sage worrior
sage worrior

Health Health : -2
Registration date : 2011-12-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 5th 2014, 7:34 am

FirzenSK wrote:
Rhino.Freak wrote:Firzen : man, I agree with some but mostly you seem to be complaining that game is tough.. i think tough is good and challenging..

Okey, but look at this:
comparison of Naruto and Kakashi (still only about clones)
When Naruto will do clones and he get hit, they are gone. Naruto is master of clones.
When Kakashi will do clones and he get hit. They still live. Kakashi have so many time to make a little army of himself. That´s what Naruto can´t do. Plus, you can´t hit Kakashi´s clone just with hands or it can kill you.

I think Kakashi's Raiton clones should cause more MP, like 50% maybe? Naruto's clones are naturally weaker as they are shadow ones...
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yflash_2895 March 5th 2014, 8:38 am

In this my record, Obito tranfers Naruto into other dimensional. I knew that it was bug Very Happy
http://upfile.vn/ephN/Obito_vs_Naruto.doc
Download and copy to folder Recording of NTSD. Open NTSD and Start game, after loading complete, choose Playback Recording Very Happy

*Note: edit Obito vs Naruto.doc to Obito vs Naruto.lfr*
yflash_2895
yflash_2895

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak March 5th 2014, 9:33 am

Lol! nice match.. yeah its a weird bug, thanks for posting ! Very Happy
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yflash_2895 March 5th 2014, 10:49 am

But I like this bug! XD So will NTSD team make Obito tranfering enemies/allies into other dimensional in next release?

Sr for my English Sad
yflash_2895
yflash_2895

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next