The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(aka Untold Legends 2)

3 posters

Go down

Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(aka Untold Legends 2) Empty Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(aka Untold Legends 2)

Post by Kezeal January 15th 2009, 2:11 pm

Questions:
Does anyone have it? Is it playable, or just looks good in pics? Is 50 the max level? Should i buy that(hardcore Rpg lover Razz)? What's your favourite class? What are good skills for a prowler?

That was a lot of questions Razz it seemed cool on the pics and i ordered that. They said "oh, 2-3 days and it will be here" but 2 weeks have gone by and nothing yet!!
Kezeal
Kezeal

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Back to top Go down

Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(aka Untold Legends 2) Empty Re: Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(aka Untold Legends 2)

Post by Romaxas III January 15th 2009, 2:35 pm

then call them again... i haven`t played it... why did you orde rit if you don`t know if it`s gud?
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Health Health : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(aka Untold Legends 2) Empty Re: Untold Legends: The Warrior's Code(aka Untold Legends 2)

Post by Kezeal January 15th 2009, 2:52 pm

Heh, im annoying them everyday in the big "break" from school(lasts 1 hour after the 4th school "hour"). I go in there and ask "Is my game out yet?" and now, last 3 days i go in, they just say "It's not here yet", even if i don't ask them anything Razz
Kezeal
Kezeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaxas III January 15th 2009, 3:26 pm

you mean you go to te post office? just call the company you ordered it from
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Health Health : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kezeal January 15th 2009, 10:10 pm

Ehhh... I ordered it in a company that orders from another company. I ordered the game in the first company.
Kezeal
Kezeal

Back to top Go down

Post by Gorga January 19th 2009, 10:13 am

i have untold legends 1 on psp
Gorga
Gorga
Beta Tester

Health Health : 16
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down