The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto Role Playing Game:Akatsuki's new threat!

+4
Oblivion
Romaxas III
Kamenos
iwanthidan
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto Role Playing Game:Akatsuki's new threat! Empty Naruto Role Playing Game:Akatsuki's new threat!

Post by iwanthidan February 13th 2009, 7:00 pm

iwant hidan was walking alone in a forest.Everywhere was silent.iwant hidan was armless except his little kunais.When he walking he hears a noise from bushes.He Goes to bushes and...

u must fill the next.its gonna fun! Very Happy

Last edited by iwanthidan on February 14th 2009, 12:37 am; edited 3 times in total
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Country : Naruto Role Playing Game:Akatsuki's new threat! Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Naruto Role Playing Game:Akatsuki's new threat! Empty Re: Naruto Role Playing Game:Akatsuki's new threat!

Post by Kamenos February 13th 2009, 7:15 pm

a comet fell from the space and killed him Laughing
Kamenos
Kamenos

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Naruto Role Playing Game:Akatsuki's new threat! Empty Re: Naruto Role Playing Game:Akatsuki's new threat!

Post by iwanthidan February 13th 2009, 7:20 pm

Kamenos wrote:a comet fell from the space and killed him Laughing

wtf? no man its ''epic'' not ''pathetic'' he cant die yet.

iwanthidan look at at the bushes and kamenos outta bushes,And he draws a kunai and threw to iwanthidan but iwant hidan Escapes from kunai with an artistic backflip.then he makes handseals and says

-Katon:Goukkyaku no jutsu!

a grand fireball closes to kamenos but kamenos smiles and..

(everyone can add their own chars.for ex.zxcv comes and destroys fireball with suiton:suijinheki.(that would be great xD)
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamenos February 13th 2009, 7:30 pm

a huge lucanus cervus appeared behind him, with blood drippling from its horns
Kamenos
Kamenos

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan February 13th 2009, 7:49 pm

Kamenos wrote:a huge lucanus cervus appeared behind him, with blood drippling from its horns

iwanthidans very surprised.Because lucanus cervus was absorb his katon attack.But it wasn something to fear.iwant hidan says:''What the heck? it absorbed my attack! how can this possible?''.and lucanus cervus fired s katon goukkyaku from his mouth and send it to iwanthidan.İwant hidan is confused says:''holy shit! it can steal attacks!''.And then he jump to next tree to him and fireball destroyed tree.but with the violince of explosion.iwanthidan become concusess(sorry for wrong write)in the air.But Kamenos appared from his back...
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaxas III February 13th 2009, 8:05 pm

Why was this bad? I would say the comet fell and killed him, but as you know he`s immortal. So he just got up and said: Whatever. Then went on going whistleling.
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Health Health : 133
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion February 13th 2009, 8:23 pm

Romaxas wrote:

Why was this bad? I would say the comet fell and killed him, but as you know he`s immortal. So he just got up and said: Whatever. Then went on going whistleling.

lol funny Romaxas

iwanthidan suddenly gets stabbed (backstabber) but iwanthidan was really a clone and Kamenos was fooled by it. a huge grand fireball jutsu was released and hit Kamenos. iwanthidan lands on the ground and says "Ha ha ha you cant beat me!" when the fire died out two misterious ninjas wearing black cloats with red clouds came. their names were Oblivion and Romaxas.
Oblivion
Oblivion

Health Health : 32
Registration date : 2008-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan February 13th 2009, 8:28 pm

Oblivion wrote:
Romaxas wrote:

lol funny Romaxas

iwanthidan suddenly gets stabbed (backstabber) but iwanthidan was really a clone and Kamenos was fooled by it. a huge grand fireball jutsu was released and hit Kamenos. iwanthidan lands on the ground and says "Ha ha ha you cant beat me!" when the fire died out two misterious ninjas wearing black cloats with red clouds came. their names were Oblivion and Romaxas.

omg its keeps better and better xd

ehem..back to story

oblivion and romaxas look at iwanthidan.Hes scared.But he calms down and says''who are you guys''.oblivion and romaxas says''We are from Akatsuki''.iwantihdan surprised says''Wtf is akatsuki?''Oblivon said''Unfortunetly this will be the last thing you heard.Raiton:Shocking gate!''.Suddenly a powerful electric stream comes out and surrounds iwanthidan...
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaxas III February 13th 2009, 8:37 pm

But he just stands there... Romaxas: Haha noob! Don`t you think you should even try to dodge that? BooM! Smoke apears... The wind blows it away. Romaxas: Wth? Oblivion: Did I miss? iwanthidan: No, it was a direct hit...

Both Akatsuki: But how the f...?!
iwanthidan: I`m immortar...
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke February 13th 2009, 8:50 pm

then appears RasenganWarrior and yell !Kuchiyose No jutsu! and invokes a giant frog and he says "Dodge this Akatsuki" !Katon Gamayu Endan!! and he burns everything
and Akatsuki disappear for a moment... but akatsuki dodge the attack..... and Romaxas says "you are too slow" but RasenganWarrior Appears Behind him a yells "Ransengan" and romaxas can´t dodge that....and....
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka February 13th 2009, 8:54 pm

Poof ! It was a clone.
Meanwhile oblivion said - no point in wasting time with noobs , let's kick their as*es ...
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka February 13th 2009, 8:55 pm

Poof ! It was a clone.
Meanwhile oblivion said - no point in wasting time with noobs , let's kick their as*es ...
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan February 13th 2009, 8:57 pm

Raka wrote:Poof ! It was a clone.

iwanthidan says rasengan warrior to work together.He accepts and rasengan warrior makes a great rasengan and throws it to romaxas.Romaxas teleports behind rasengan warrior.But suddenly iwanthidan comes out and fatally stabs romaxas from his chest.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaxas III February 13th 2009, 9:14 pm

Raka delete your post or you`ll ge your 1st warn. HURRY!
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Back to top Go down

Post by ariel887 February 13th 2009, 9:37 pm

Then ariel887 protects romaxas before a dreadfull death, ariel887 makes a chidori and runs towards iwanthidan
ariel887
ariel887

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion February 13th 2009, 9:43 pm

While the blade was inserted in ariel887 Oblivion finished his hand seals and created the evolution of Kirin. Oblivion says: "Say hello to Twin head Kirin!!!!" everone turned to see the unimaginable attack comin from the sky. Oblivion s says "LIGHTNING PWNZ!!!!"
Oblivion
Oblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan February 13th 2009, 9:48 pm

Romaxas wrote:Raka delete your post or you`ll ge your 1st warn. HURRY!

too late...

İwanthidan and romaxas escaped from oblivions attacks.and iwanthidan fatally stabs romaxas.from behind.
Romaxas was fatally stabbed and he fall to ground.he cant move.By the way Oblivion cames and punches iwanthidan hidan falls but he kicks oblivions leg.oblivion screams in agony.While the crack sound comes from his leg.says''you bastard! My leg! İm gonna kill you! Raiton:Thunder sword Dive!!''.fıve blue Electric stream appears in the air.and becames five electrical swords.and strikes the ground While oblivion jumps to behind the next rock.Swords strikes iwanthidan from his 5 points.arms,legs,and chest.He's all bodys electrocuted and he cant move.Hes eyes are closing.Oblivion makes a handseal and electric stream in iwanthidans body comes to oblivion and became red while surrounding him.Streams gone and oblivion is able to move his leg.Says:''Okay.i healed my leg.but i use too much chakra.if that guy(rasenganwarrior)attacks to me i cant doo anything i must take romaxas and take this bastard and flew.''Then he puts romaxas to his left and iwanthidan to his right shoulder and Creates a Red electric stream in his body and flies to air.and he dissapears...

Last edited by iwanthidan on February 13th 2009, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaxas III February 13th 2009, 9:52 pm

iwanthidan wrote:

too late...

You know that wassin`t nice. Raka`s a good gu and you know he didin`t do that on purpose.
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Back to top Go down

Post by Oblivion February 13th 2009, 10:37 pm

Romaxas wrote:
iwanthidan wrote:

too late...

You know that wassin`t nice. Raka`s a good gu and you know he didin`t do that on purpose.

yea dats not right why you had to go and do dat for????
Oblivion
Oblivion

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke February 13th 2009, 10:43 pm

iwanthidan wrote:

too late...

İwanthidan and romaxas escaped from oblivions attacks.and iwanthidan fatally stabs romaxas.from behind.
Romaxas was fatally stabbed and he fall to ground.he cant move.By the way Oblivion cames and punches iwanthidan hidan falls but he kicks oblivions leg.oblivion screams in agony.While the crack sound comes from his leg.says''you bastard! My leg! İm gonna kill you! Raiton:Thunder sword Dive!!''.fıve blue Electric stream appears in the air.and becames five electrical swords.and strikes the ground While oblivion jumps to behind the next rock.Swords strikes iwanthidan from his 5 points.arms,legs,and chest.He's all bodys electrocuted and he cant move.Hes eyes are closing.Oblivion makes a handseal and electric stream in iwanthidans body comes to oblivion and became red while surrounding him.Streams gone and oblivion is able to move his leg.Says:''Okay.i healed my leg.but i use too much chakra.if that guy(rasenganwarrior)attacks to me i cant doo anything i must take romaxas and take this bastard and flew.''Then he puts romaxas to his left and iwanthidan to his right shoulder and Creates a Red electric stream in his body and flies to air.and he dissapears...

then RasenganWarrior says "WTF was that? i never see a jutsu like that one..thats impossible"and appears Raka and say "i think i know where they are.. you have to use Invert kuchiyose no jutsu with the big scroll in your back then you will appear where they are"
RasenganWarrior says "maybe you are righ" and he open his big scroll and makes the kuchiyose no jutsu and put his hand in the scroll and raka take his shoulder and both disappear (smoke Cloud) and appear (other smoke cloud) where iwanthidan, Romaxas and Oblivion are... and...

Last edited by RasenganWarrior on February 14th 2009, 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan February 13th 2009, 11:10 pm

Romaxas wrote:
iwanthidan wrote:

too late...

hahahaaa i got u guys.xD ididnt reported him! Laughing u think i can do this? how embressing! Very Happy

back to story.then RasenganWarrior says "WTF was that? i never see a jutsu like that one..thats impossible"and appears Raka and say "i think i know where they are.. you have to use Invert kuchiyose no jutsu with the big scroll in your back then you will appear where they are"
RasenganWarrior says "maybe you are righ" and he open his big scroll and makes the kuchiyose no jutsu and put his hand in the scroll and raka take his shoulder and both disappear and appear where iwanthidan, Romaxas and Oblivion are... and...

İt was a big hall.Romaxas and oblivion surprised to see rasengan warrior and raka.Raka says''whereis him icant see him?(iwanthidan).omg his overthere! top of that statue!''.iwanthidan was laying on top of a giant medusa statue.romaxas was sitting in statues left ear.Watching intruders.He says''Oi,Obli-chan.Can u finish em off.İm a little bit tired.and u know i eve to do ritual..''Rasengan warrior is super surprised.

Rw:wtf?(im swearing a lot)a ritual! what it can be?

Raka:idont know but icant let that happen! lets go! Katon:housenka!!!

-while Fireballs chasing oblivion,Rw was running at the romaxas.Romaxas.stand up slowly and make some hand seals.and says''Kinjutsu:Possesing ritual jutsu!''.A giant green force field surrounds giant medusa statue and begins spininig slowly.Medusa's eyes became green and iwanthidan glows green.and screams in agony.

Rw:wtf? am i too late!

He draws a kunai and threw it to barrier but kunai is destroyed and a green lazers outta barrier to rw.but rw dodged it.

rw:so that means.i have only one thing!

meanwhile outskirts of mountian which castle stays in....

-5 gray animal masked men are looking at the castle...
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Romaxas III February 14th 2009, 9:45 am

Yeah well someboody reported him >.>
Romaxas III
Romaxas III

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan February 14th 2009, 1:07 pm

cmon everybody wrote it!.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by ariel887 February 14th 2009, 7:34 pm

But ariel887 survive's and help's the other's and after that he runs after iwanthidan and uses the chidori blade!! And strikes iwanthidan and slashed his arm of, so it would be harder for him to use his justsu's
ariel887
ariel887

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by NubKnightZ February 14th 2009, 7:40 pm

then klkl123 throws a giant lasso around the field and ties everyone up. (Lasso is made of orihalcon so you cant break or melt it) klkl123 creates a barrier jutsu that prevents anyone from entering (New People) this game. Then klkl123 throws everyone so far ahead to The End. (Of the story)

THE END
NubKnightZ
NubKnightZ

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next