The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Question About Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel2

3 posters

Go down

A Question About Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel2 Empty A Question About Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel2

Post by Kyubirage March 12th 2009, 11:40 am

ok i just buy this game yesterday n its were really fun n i had finished the game at just one day n i had unlock almost all the chars but the problem isi didnt get 4th Hokage (i think) n Sasuke (Old Version) pls help me

Sorry For This Noobish Question
Kyubirage
Kyubirage

Health Health : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-17

http://amn12zone.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

A Question About Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel2 Empty Re: A Question About Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel2

Post by MadaraaradaM March 12th 2009, 12:49 pm

I got that game, but can't really play it cause it's all in japanese, and i can't read a word of it!
Well, isn't it like if u have the previous 2 vers, u get the chars from those games?
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Health Health : 72
Country : A Question About Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

A Question About Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel2 Empty Re: A Question About Naruto Shippuden Narutimate Accel2

Post by Kyubi March 12th 2009, 6:38 pm

yondaime 4 th hokage get all chars and he will apear on the hokga house speak with him to get him
sasuke old one clean the whole oro hideout then you can go through the locked door and sasuke is behind tge door *kill* him then you have him
Kyubi
Kyubi
Swordsman of the Mist
Swordsman of the Mist

Health Health : -44
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubirage March 12th 2009, 7:26 pm

ok thnx but at sasuke did u mean i had to kill all the enemy even in the room
Kyubirage
Kyubirage

Health Health : 15
Registration date : 2008-12-17

http://amn12zone.ucoz.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down