The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

resident evil 5

+4
Blkdrgn V
Storm
ipsilonv
Kyubi
8 posters

Go down

resident evil 5 Empty resident evil 5

Post by Kyubi March 18th 2009, 3:10 pm

i played it through in like 5 hours ^^

do you got it ??
Kyubi
Kyubi
Swordsman of the Mist
Swordsman of the Mist

Health Health : -44
Registration date : 2008-08-08

Back to top Go down

resident evil 5 Empty Re: resident evil 5

Post by Guest March 20th 2009, 11:33 pm

must be a easy game

i hate games that have no difficulty basically ruins the purpose of me getting them

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv March 21st 2009, 2:46 am

Then play Megaman X for the supernintendo.. That game is so fuckin hard... resident evil 4 wasn't easy though, I mean, you could beat it but dying was a normal thing. So if you play without dying it gets pretty tough.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 21st 2009, 4:55 am

I played through RE4 without dying(not bragging), but I'm just good at games like that, although some of the bosses like that one when you to go through those crates without dying and it was timed while that worm-like boss was hard, and killing him was even harder. And RE5 is supposed to be hard from the reviews in my magazine. And yes Megaman X was pretty hard, but Sigma I thought was easy in his 1st form. His second took a bit of time, but the pattern was always the same.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V March 21st 2009, 5:38 am

All games with zombies scare the crap out of me. I watched a Resident Evil movie when I was 11, and I was so creeped out I'm afraid of a zombie invasion...
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubi March 21st 2009, 9:45 am

well i play res 5 now on hard i died by the first zombie ^^
Kyubi
Kyubi
Swordsman of the Mist
Swordsman of the Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan March 21st 2009, 11:33 am

İ ve played and i hated it.İts not resident evil its just a shooter.Damn i miss old ones..
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by ~~ Final Boss ~~ March 24th 2009, 3:28 pm

resident evil 5? you can play it in 7 hours -.- too short
~~ Final Boss ~~
~~ Final Boss ~~

Health Health : 28
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv March 25th 2009, 2:15 am

Yeah, I hate short games, I don't feel like paying a lot for 6 hours of gameplay. That's why I stick to zelda, okami and mario. I got crysis for my PC when it was released... and it's SO short that it's annoying, although it made up for it with multiplayer. RES4 is pretty long though, and at least for the wii you get lost of bonus features that can extend the gameplay.

@storm

That's pretty impressive, I played and died a shitload. If I played it again, i would not die as much, but I don't think I could go throught the whole game without dying. I hated the lack of ammo of the game, at times it was cool to rationalize it, but a lot of times it slowed the action and made it kinda tedious. It's a great game, and I don't really like zombie shooters. And it's 20 bucks... I don't know of a game that is more worthwhile (Money wise) than this one.
I am playing megaman x on my wii, with the Homebrew channel, and it's really hard, I beat two of the bosses up to now, The ice penguin and the falcon one. I don't play that much though, I play every once in a while.

@Thebiggestboss

I don't think the difficulty of the game has anything to do with the fun, Okami is hella easy, but solving the puzzles and the fighting is a lot of fun, and so is the story. I think that what you said applies more to arcade, shooter and games like that. RES would be one of these, specially if it is more of a shooter than other RESs. I just think its not a very fair statement to say that the fun-factor of the game is allways connected to its difficulty.

Sory for the offtopic :$. I'm not going to be able to play RES 5 because I have a Wii though.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 25th 2009, 7:46 am

That's how the old SNES games were. They didn't have many games with save files on them, so it was either by a password that you had to remember or write down, or just play through it from the start, which made it somewhat annoying, but easy.

And RE4 was pretty well made for the Wii by Nintendo. Rationalizing ammo was good, but was pretty difficult when you play through the game the 1st time around, and the enemy AI was good as well. I've seen some games where the enemies just let you hit them without fighing back, cough Enter the Matrix. But yea, RE4 was good overall, and I recommend it as being a must buy for the Wii.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyubi March 25th 2009, 4:41 pm

the best ps2 game is mecenaries 2 wold in flams the play time is 120 hours
Kyubi
Kyubi
Swordsman of the Mist
Swordsman of the Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv March 25th 2009, 8:03 pm

"Mercenaries 2: World in Flames was nominated for "Dubious Honors: Worst Game Everyone Played" by GameSpot in their 2008 video game awards"

I know that you shouldn't always trust the critics, but this was pretty funny. And I heard the game is pretty bad myself, but if you like it you like it.

Ontopic: Reading some reviews on RES 5 it seems to me that the major problem of the game lies on your personal preference on genre. This game seem to be different to others, which makes some people dislike it.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 26th 2009, 7:29 am

I usually get a Gamestop employees' opinion before I buy a game. Sometimes, game reviews lie about games being bad, when some are usually good and have some minor flaws behind them.

I wonder when the new Splinter Cell will be coming out.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv March 26th 2009, 11:36 am

Haha, the other day I went to gamestop, I wanted to buy a gamecube or wii game, a cheap, good one. They had nothing. But the people working there were borderline autistic, I asked them a question and they gave me the lazziest response ever, so I just said whatever and left. ahah, people with no social skills Razz.

I don't trust reviewers most of the time actually, specially those from gamespot. I read and watch them to pay attention to details that will make me definately want to or not but a game. But thay are always biased. When I talk about the reviews of RES 5 i'm talking about exactly this. Most of them say that the game is pretty different from prequels.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by Uchiha Ron March 26th 2009, 3:04 pm

Blkdrgn wrote:All games with zombies scare the crap out of me. I watched a Resident Evil movie when I was 11, and I was so creeped out I'm afraid of a zombie invasion...

Well,then i guess we have alot in common........
Uchiha Ron
Uchiha Ron

Health Health : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 27th 2009, 7:36 am

I'll never understand how idiots get hired for jobs rather than the intelligent ones. Just go to Burger King or McDonalds and you'll find at least two people that make you wonder how they got a job who are just stupid.

Enough ranting. RE5 sounds good, and the amount of time it takes to beat the game means nothing. I beaten most of my games within a few days, mainly because I was too impatient to wait to beat them. Nevertheless, aren't taking breaks recommended when playing games, or was that just thrown out the window?
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Atreyuvision April 14th 2009, 3:43 pm

RE5 was an overrated piece of crap...The only reason it was popular is because it held the title Resident Evil...As the others have said before me, it was a boring and quick shooter...Terrible replay value, and not even that fun on the first time through...Just my opinion though...L4D is a much better zombie shooter....
Atreyuvision
Atreyuvision

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down