The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have speak to yourself when you're bored?

+12
xlittlebob520
Satamino
[S]ky
ipsilonv
Blkdrgn V
Demon93 VII
Zetro
German
Korkor XI
Storm
Hidan21
Shadowind
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Do you have speak to yourself when you're bored? Empty Do you have speak to yourself when you're bored?

Post by Shadowind March 19th 2009, 7:07 pm

I am twin and speak to him like speaking to me but not xD
Shadowind
Shadowind

Health Health : -3
Country : Do you have speak to yourself when you're bored? Empty
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

Do you have speak to yourself when you're bored? Empty Re: Do you have speak to yourself when you're bored?

Post by Hidan21 March 19th 2009, 7:11 pm

I'm not speak to myself when I bored never Very Happy
Hidan21
Hidan21

Health Health : 32
Registration date : 2008-12-29

Back to top Go down

Do you have speak to yourself when you're bored? Empty Re: Do you have speak to yourself when you're bored?

Post by Storm March 19th 2009, 9:34 pm

I usually talk to myself not because I'm bored, but because that's how I think and I usually collect my thoughts better.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI March 19th 2009, 9:35 pm

m2 but not offten
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 19th 2009, 9:39 pm

It really just depends on the individual. Some are better when talking to themselves like myself, and others don't and are better in making things like signatures for example.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Demon93 VII March 20th 2009, 12:43 am

I talk to my self...just like storm mentioned..
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V March 20th 2009, 2:37 am

Lol, you guys are crazy if you talk to yourself or your majorly bored.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 20th 2009, 6:21 am

Talking to yourself is perfectly normal. Me and Demon do it and were not bored or anything. It's just a part of who we are.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv March 20th 2009, 7:44 am

I also have a way of thinking that resembles talking to myself in my head... It's a constant process, and i think depends on the person and how they analyze things in general. It usually leads me to overthink everything and talk too much, but it also makes me rationalize things better.

If you don't do this constantly, then you probably don't really understand how it works, which makes this seem like a crazy thing to do. But it's not as crazy as it sounds, and it's not a sideeffect of being bored. I do this while doing everything.. friends, sports, reading, videogames...
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 20th 2009, 7:46 am

I sometime think to read through people and see how they act in person before I attempt a conversation with them. Plus I think more than I talk, so I'm constantly thinking and speaking out loud as a way to get through things.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv March 20th 2009, 7:55 am

Yeah dude, i totally get you because i do the same. I think way too much for my own good. Overanalyzing wears you out after a while, it's a two-edged sword. I don't want to go into too much detail, but it's really tiring to allways be analyzing your life, I am constantly thinking about everything I do, the alternatives and the ramifications. It gets annoying.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by [S]ky March 20th 2009, 5:07 pm

When I'm bored them I don't speak with myself.
Then I just go to my handy and listen to some music...>.>
[S]ky
[S]ky
Beelzebub (Gula)
Beelzebub (Gula)

Health Health : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 20th 2009, 6:09 pm

ipsilonv wrote:Yeah dude, i totally get you because i do the same. I think way too much for my own good. Overanalyzing wears you out after a while, it's a two-edged sword. I don't want to go into too much detail, but it's really tiring to allways be analyzing your life, I am constantly thinking about everything I do, the alternatives and the ramifications. It gets annoying.
Thinking is never a bad thing, nor is talking out loud like we do. I agree with you though. I sometimes think about things I did and wish I hadn't done, but dwelling on the past isn't good so I choose to leave the past in the past, cause when you think about the past it's almost as if you're re-living it all over again.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino March 20th 2009, 6:11 pm

I talk to myself when im studying it makes things more clear if i dont understand them
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 20th 2009, 6:23 pm

I see. This is a good conversation actually.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII March 20th 2009, 9:36 pm

there is nothing wrong when you speak with yourself if its the case like storm and me and other guys here....if i have some problem i do speak because it makes me think better somehow...
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 20th 2009, 11:40 pm

no i just pick up my cellphone and call someone

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 21st 2009, 1:44 am

Some things you can't really tell others. I use it to firgure out things like situations i was in wish i hadn't been in.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 1:54 am

well i think hard i don't really talk out loud when i'm in a situation Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm March 21st 2009, 1:59 am

Not necceassarily talk out loud in a situation, I mean like hours after and reflecting on it.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest March 21st 2009, 2:07 am

oh wel then ok there no problem with that then

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv March 21st 2009, 2:44 am

Yeah i don't talk to myself aloud... ever. But again, talking to myself in my head is a constant thing.. I'll be playing zelda and be doing it at the same time.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by xlittlebob520 March 21st 2009, 3:06 am

ya, if im thinking
xlittlebob520
xlittlebob520

Health Health : 121

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next