The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!!

+3
Omnipotent
Hao
Consural Hatake
7 posters

Go down

Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!! Empty Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!!

Post by Consural Hatake June 9th 2009, 8:52 pm

Yeah,you didnt read wrong.2 assasins creed games are coming on PSP this NOVEMBER!First one is assasins creed:bloodlines,a special release for ONLY PSP.Its story is between assasins creed 1 and 2.The release date is November 10th.
The second one is of course,Assasins Creed 2,which will release on next gen platforms(Xbox360,Wii,PS3),PC and PSP.The release date is November 17th.
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!! Empty Re: Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!!

Post by Hao June 9th 2009, 10:22 pm

Looking forward to this, i hope it isnt as redundant as the last one though. Trailers look amazing. =]
http://www.gametrailers.com/game/assassins-creed-ii/11094
Hao
Hao
San
San

Health Health : 17
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Back to top Go down

Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!! Empty Re: Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!!

Post by Consural Hatake June 9th 2009, 10:55 pm

AC2's psp version wont be much different or worse than other versions.It will be almost the same as PS3 version.And when you connect your PSP to PS3,you will be able to unlock bonus characters to play in game.
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by Omnipotent June 10th 2009, 12:37 am

Thing that impressed me the most about this game is the motio ncapture they used to make the character models, i mean they characters actually look and behave like real life ppl. However graphics seems to be the only strong point of this game. I dunno, this might change but so far i've seen nothing othe than graphics that would make me wanna buy it.
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Health Health : 24
Country : Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!! Empty
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake June 10th 2009, 9:31 am

Yeah ur absoulutely right.The motion capturig is made perfectly,i first thought those was real!God of War has a good motion capturing too,you can see every detail of Kratos' face.
There arent much info about the game,so it is normal that you think only the graphics are good at the moment.I hope more info will come.
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by C4Blizzard June 26th 2009, 9:12 pm

I think AC2 its gonna suck.( WTF assassins using a gun , lame , except for HitMan[and guys that use snipers]).
Graphics are good (Your suit looks like sh*t ,as design) and why isn't Altair , its like Prince of Persia ( 2008) when they changed the prince.

Last edited by ZA AVGN on June 26th 2009, 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake June 26th 2009, 9:35 pm

He isnt using guns.He is using his blades again -.-.He only has a little gun on his left hand,thats all.Suit is alright.
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Back to top Go down

Post by C4Blizzard June 26th 2009, 9:45 pm

I don't care , this is what i think.
C4Blizzard
C4Blizzard

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Uzumaki Raiden June 26th 2009, 11:01 pm

Hmm This game looks very good,...and this game(PSP) will have bond with other A.C. game(Not PSP )...
I waiting this game with 4 eyes
Uzumaki Raiden
Uzumaki Raiden

Health Health : 9
Country : Assasins Creed 2 and Assasins creed:bloodlines on PSP!! Empty
Registration date : 2009-06-24

http://nloa.yetkinforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ekko1990 June 27th 2009, 2:12 am

Well, those who say the graphics have been the only good thing about Assassins Creed.

Aren't you forgetting how the cities and such are built after how they really looked in the past (I at least find that a little bit exciting, going around looking at the past architecture).
ekko1990
ekko1990

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down