The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone

+6
Consural Hatake
Shiv
tobi is a good boy
Kilik 64
Hinataisahero
Zetro
10 posters

Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone Empty Re: I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone

Post by Hinataisahero June 20th 2009, 6:46 pm

Bit large, he'd ban someone and would fill the page resulting in dozens of spam posts regarding the hammer (which would result in more bans and so the cycle of disruption [hillarious disruption but disruption nonetheless] would continue).

Cool image though
Hinataisahero
Hinataisahero

Health Health : 30
Country : I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone Empty Re: I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone

Post by Guest June 20th 2009, 6:47 pm

I love it!

but his main pic is better

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest June 20th 2009, 7:01 pm

I think its the one with the mecha....which has a golden hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 June 20th 2009, 7:38 pm

It's GaoGaiGar and the Goldion Hammer currently, and it will probably stay that way unless I find a good pic of Goldion Crusher (which is like the size of a space satellite).
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy June 21st 2009, 3:20 am

haha! the banhammer will always strike again! awesome idea Madara Uchiha! lol, all rights are reserved.
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Country : I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone Empty
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shiv June 22nd 2009, 10:23 pm

I have a question,when a person gets banned does he lose any reputation points?

If not, Maybe they should,as a mark for their bad behaviour,and it would be another cost that people will have to pay,for not reading the forum rules.
Shiv
Shiv

Health Health : -999
Registration date : 2008-10-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake June 22nd 2009, 10:24 pm

Yes they lose points when they get banned
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice June 23rd 2009, 8:56 am

That hammer is really big man.. But i do like it!

Last edited by NTSD-Applejuice on June 23rd 2009, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II June 23rd 2009, 5:31 pm

NTSD-Applejuice wrote:its really big man.. But i do like it!

That came out... so strange... Suspect Wrong on too many levels!!! oh shit
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Health Health : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm June 23rd 2009, 10:18 pm

It sounds strange to you because you edited his post to make it sound perverted.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke June 23rd 2009, 10:42 pm

Storm wrote:It sounds strange to you because you edited his post to make it sound perverted.

No. NTSD-Applejuice Edited his post after Gio Leonheart Quoted him.. Smile
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinataisahero June 23rd 2009, 11:12 pm

Hehe, never doubt Gio's quotes, he only edits names and that is mostly Just Raka to Baka.
He's a good record keeper Wink
Hinataisahero
Hinataisahero

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Gio Leonheart II June 24th 2009, 12:58 am

Gio Leonheart wrote:
RasenganWarrior wrote:
Storm wrote:It sounds strange to you because you edited his post to make it sound perverted.

Thanks RW, I owe you a "It's not like it looks like!" explanation.
I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone Funny-pictures-cat-has-a-leg

Hinataisahero wrote:Hehe, never doubt Gio's quotes, he only edits names and that is mostly Just Raka to Baka.
He's a good record keeper Wink So I guess I'll give him another 999 credits! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! And Raka is a Baka! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!

Wow HH, thanks Razz Looks like the whole Toad Country is here to defend me! xD

...a lot of good publicity for me, none for you others! °w°
And thanks for the credits, now I have 2 full bars! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!
*hint
[hinted stealth]Nah, not really xD Anyway, now that Raka is not a Kage anymore,
and even entered N'sG, there is no point in teasing him anymore.
Bgnin, on the other hand... xD I must find a funny way to call him like I did with BRaka *__*[/hinted stealth]
Gio Leonheart II
Gio Leonheart II

Health Health : 171
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke June 24th 2009, 4:37 am

@Gio Leonheart: Your Welcome lol. xD!

Gio Leonheart wrote:
RasenganWarrior wrote:

Thanks RW, I owe you a "It's not like it looks like!" explanation.
I found something really cool for Kilik to use when banning someone Funny-pictures-cat-has-a-leg

and Gio, i fixed for ya. Very Happy

Hinataisahero wrote:Hehe, never doubt Gio's quotes, he only edits names and that is mostly Just Raka to Baka.
He's a good record keeper Wink So I guess I'll give him a warn, Although I´ve read his latest post and I think I should Ban Him for a while awesome ! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! And yeah Raka is Still a Baka! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!! Haha! Noob! PwnD!!

and thats enough offtopic Omg...
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down