The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Music Artist on the Forums???

+9
Futon
sasuketk
katsu
SuitonSage
RMaster28
Consural Hatake
ACE KyoUno
The Water Warrior
MasterOvPuppets
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any Music Artist on the Forums??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Music Artist on the Forums???

Post by Guest July 10th 2009, 8:48 pm

yup true!

Back to top Go down

Any Music Artist on the Forums??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any Music Artist on the Forums???

Post by Futon July 11th 2009, 8:55 am

Bgnin wrote:
MasterOvPuppets wrote:i myself am an MC in 2 rap groups, and i play bass on the side,

im just curious to kno if there are any other Music Artist who like naruto or play NTSD

rap is not music.....and best metallica song is sad but true...best lyrics ever!

nah sad but true is a dumb song that only new fan or people who don't like metal listen
i mean ,have u ever listen "...and justice for all " ( album)

or try to listen those ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsD-iC0eYJc&feature=PlayList&p=32B52D203BD3AFAC&index=4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEBNz4fOcnc&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYLQwJESh-w&feature=related
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by MasterOvPuppets July 12th 2009, 6:04 am

Commercial Rap and pretty much everything on the radio or MTV is kind of garbage music that gives hip-hop bad credibilty.....you see real hip-hop is about lyrical content, wordplay, creativity, and originality, now matter what language u spit it, MCing is the ultimate form of musical poetry that can adapt to any other kind of music....Hip-Hop is music, rap however is just a form of poetry, and verbal art..............

And MasterOvPuppets is just my personal favorite song and concept of all time, i love everything from Metallica that had Cliff Burton RAPEING THE BASS!!!......im not gonna lie death magnetic is da shit to Omfg! It's the Weedi
MasterOvPuppets
MasterOvPuppets

Health Health : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon July 12th 2009, 9:10 am

only the 4 first album aregood
Futon
Futon

Back to top Go down

Post by SuitonSage July 14th 2009, 11:10 am

MasterOvPuppets wrote:Commercial Rap and pretty much everything on the radio or MTV is kind of garbage music that gives hip-hop bad credibilty.....you see real hip-hop is about lyrical content, wordplay, creativity, and originality, now matter what language u spit it, MCing is the ultimate form of musical poetry that can adapt to any other kind of music....Hip-Hop is music, rap however is just a form of poetry, and verbal art..............

And MasterOvPuppets is just my personal favorite song and concept of all time, i love everything from Metallica that had Cliff Burton RAPEING THE BASS!!!......im not gonna lie death magnetic is da shit to Omfg! It's the Weedi
correction it is trash anyone could becom a rapper nowadays thats y u gotta stay underground all ur lif on som non phixion aotp jedi mind demigodz psycological shit thumbs up
SuitonSage
SuitonSage

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone July 14th 2009, 12:00 pm

Well, I am an Artist. Including Music ofcourse.
My style is nothing. Free styled *idiot* is my style.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon July 14th 2009, 10:04 pm

me i hate rape cuz i never wanted to listen this style . me i like metal ,trash metal, hard rock , rock alternative etc... i can play almost all song that i listen at guitar.
Futon
Futon

Back to top Go down

Post by Demon93 VII July 14th 2009, 10:44 pm

futonmaster wrote:me i hate rape cuz i never wanted to listen this style . me i like metal ,trash metal, hard rock , rock alternative etc... i can play almost all song that i listen at guitar.

omfg what a bad way do misspell a word =.= Razz
Demon93 VII
Demon93 VII

Health Health : 561
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 14th 2009, 10:47 pm

futonmaster wrote:
Bgnin wrote:
MasterOvPuppets wrote:i myself am an MC in 2 rap groups, and i play bass on the side,

im just curious to kno if there are any other Music Artist who like naruto or play NTSD

rap is not music.....and best metallica song is sad but true...best lyrics ever!

nah sad but true is a dumb song that only new fan or people who don't like metal listen
i mean ,have u ever listen "...and justice for all " ( album)

or try to listen those ones
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsD-iC0eYJc&feature=PlayList&p=32B52D203BD3AFAC&index=4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEBNz4fOcnc&feature=related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYLQwJESh-w&feature=related
I have listened all of there songs..and I am saying its the best because of msg it sends its the best lyric wise..and has been voted for best a while back...justice for all...yes one of my fav songs

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon July 16th 2009, 1:31 am

Demon93 wrote:
futonmaster wrote:me i hate rape cuz i never wanted to listen this style . me i like metal ,trash metal, hard rock , rock alternative etc... i can play almost all song that i listen at guitar.

omfg what a bad way do misspell a word =.= Razz

oh héhé thats what i mean ... Do it fagott! nah i mean rap
Futon
Futon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2