The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

games in the development section...

3 posters

Go down

games in the development section... Empty games in the development section...

Post by Andrew July 4th 2009, 10:50 am

I just want to get this out of my mind.. I really think some of the lf2 mods that are in there will never be finished.. maybe just up to v.1 or .2?? then thats it.. some maybe won't make it to v.1, they made a topic in there like when.. 2 months ago..?? then what?? still no download link...

but I'm still hoping that some of them would be finished..

I'm just talking about some of the games in the development section.. not all of them..

I hope I didn't offend anyone or something... Just want to express myself.. this is sparta!!! off topic
Andrew
Andrew
Flame Ninja
Flame Ninja

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

games in the development section... Empty Re: games in the development section...

Post by zxcv11791 July 4th 2009, 11:48 am

mods are just like that, go to the lfe forum and check out the dozens of mods there, some have been going on for over a year and only on their first download link

zxcv11791
NTSDII Leader
NTSDII Leader

Health Health : 569
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

games in the development section... Empty Re: games in the development section...

Post by Yush July 4th 2009, 11:56 am

Yeah. It's just like this. People get inspired by something or are extremely bored. Then, they get so much into the LF2 Mod. EXCEPT, if it takes a while, the coders will just start getting border...and border...and border.

JUST LIKE MAKING YOU OWN MANGA!
awesome

But the persistent ones know that it pays off anyway. But hey, it's just something you do if you want to. So yeah, most people can't be stuffed.
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew July 4th 2009, 1:08 pm

haha, yeah i guess your right..

I am hoping that someone proves me wrong about what I said.. ^^
Andrew
Andrew
Flame Ninja
Flame Ninja

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 4th 2009, 3:35 pm

Actually, alot of mods are still progressing. and going on. The thing is that alot of the coders & spriters over there are in more then one mod, which makes it difficult to prioritize on the mod you began with!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down