The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why I have Warn level? (close this please)

4 posters

Go down

why I have Warn level? (close this please) Empty why I have Warn level? (close this please)

Post by Ale_2503 July 21st 2009, 9:03 pm

I have never been warned, I have never been hated (no one decreased my health), I have never seen any PM with something bad, so why my warn level is high??? and why the credits are a little high too? (I'm a stupid, I know... no, I'm not a stupid, I'm the king of them)
Thanks

Last edited by Ale_2503 on July 24th 2009, 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Ale_2503
Ale_2503

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

why I have Warn level? (close this please) Empty Re: why I have Warn level? (close this please)

Post by Mr.Insane July 21st 2009, 9:07 pm

if you have warns that means you have been warned ...
and for the creditz https://ntsd.forumotion.com/random-fun-f27/credit-system-t2103.htm
Mr.Insane
Mr.Insane

Health Health : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

why I have Warn level? (close this please) Empty Re: why I have Warn level? (close this please)

Post by Korkor XI July 21st 2009, 9:08 pm

he asked bout why he has 2 warns cause he didnt break any rule..
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr.Insane July 21st 2009, 9:09 pm

somehow I don't believe that. I don't think that the mods would warn him for no reason. Well.... maybe it's a bug Rolling Eyes don't really think so but well that is possible
Mr.Insane
Mr.Insane

Health Health : 54
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 21st 2009, 9:11 pm

maybe you got warned for this. But why you have 2 I don't know. I'll remove it unless someone finds the reason for your second warn! For some reason sometimes when you first register you automatically have a warn or 2. It happens sometimes!

Ale_2503 wrote:the link of the Naruto Akatsuki is this:*removed*

I know you are going to say "thank you". Don't say it. You're welcome Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale_2503 July 21st 2009, 9:21 pm

I know it has stolen sprites (or not, I don't know) and Naruto Akatsuki is not good, but he wanted it, so what's the problem? I don't created that game. Ok, no problem, cuz I donĀ“t care of all that, this forum is funny, is good for search and give help, so thanks everybody. Can someone close this topic? cuz, if I can do it, I don't know how Razz.
Thanks again.
Ale_2503
Ale_2503

Health Health : 2
Registration date : 2008-10-09

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down