The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Immune System Trick (Humans)

+6
tobi is a good boy
MadaraaradaM
Zazz
IQ
ipsilonv
Blkdrgn V
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Secret Immune System Trick (Humans) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Immune System Trick (Humans)

Post by MadaraaradaM August 4th 2009, 9:56 am

It's a freakin forum. You don't need to be sophisticated. U T4Lk 1337
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Secret Immune System Trick (Humans) - Page 2 Empty Re: Secret Immune System Trick (Humans)

Post by ipsilonv August 4th 2009, 9:57 am

Total immunity is impossible for physical reasons.... Unless you live in a totally isolated place, which ruins the purpose. No kind of vaccination could ever immunize you to the infinite bacteria and compounds that react in an adverse way with your body. It just doesn't make sense at a biological level.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 9:57 am

Colonel Sanders V wrote:... DON'T IGNORE ME! Anyways, it's been bothering me for a while though. Who's actually the most sophisticated on the forum. There can't be that many people since they usually have a lot of grammar mistakes.

amazing...bored tired people having typing and grammar mistakes!

THE BLASPHEMY!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 9:57 am

ipsilonv wrote:Total immunity is impossible for physical reasons.... Unless you live in a totally isolated place, which ruins the purpose. No kind of vaccination could ever immunize you to the infinite bacteria and compounds that react in an adverse way with your body. It just doesn't make sense at a biological level.

yes..thats why this topic is moronic

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V August 4th 2009, 9:58 am

Amazing *claps* But true. That's why I'm going to make that person aim for semi-total immunity.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Health Health : 153
Registration date : 2008-12-20

https://s556.photobucket.com/albums/ss4/Blkdrgn415/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 9:58 am

hmmm........ the situation depends, if your father/mother or close relative, died when you were at a young age, your parents would have to explain what happened. Well......... at least the parents who don't give you that (your daddy went to Krypton to fight with superman, against evil forever. But don't worry he'll write to us.) crap >.>

@tiping mistaik

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm August 4th 2009, 9:58 am

There have been wars where one side used a disease against the other, such as poison gas. It's happened before and it's only a matter of time before one country tries it against another, but I'm betting on the chance that it does happen...
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 9:59 am

Storm wrote:There have been wars where one side used a disease against the other, such as poison gas. It's happened before and it's only a matter of time before one country tries it against another, but I'm betting on the chance that it does happen...

and this is on the immunity topic ...how?

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv August 4th 2009, 9:59 am

poison gas is banned from international warfare... You use you die.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by MadaraaradaM August 4th 2009, 9:59 am

Lol, it's biological warfare! One of the history teachers at school somehow got from feudalism to diseases...
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V August 4th 2009, 10:00 am

I only hope no one will use nuclear or biological warfare.

Last edited by Colonel Sanders V on August 4th 2009, 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv August 4th 2009, 10:00 am

Bgnin wrote:
Storm wrote:There have been wars where one side used a disease against the other, such as poison gas. It's happened before and it's only a matter of time before one country tries it against another, but I'm betting on the chance that it does happen...

and this is on the immunity topic ...how?

Because 2+1= tree
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 10:02 am

.*looks at Korea and USA*

....yes

@idsilonv

...so true..but addition is not the topic here...and war is no either....

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V August 4th 2009, 10:03 am

How did we even get on this topic...
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 10:04 am

because a moron created it

Back to top Go down

Post by MadaraaradaM August 4th 2009, 10:05 am

Deleted cause irrelevant.
Now, every1's offtopic

Last edited by MadaraaradaM on August 4th 2009, 10:07 am; edited 2 times in total
MadaraaradaM
MadaraaradaM

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv August 4th 2009, 10:05 am

ahahah, you didn't have to be so blunt about it haahahah
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V August 4th 2009, 10:06 am

... You didn't need to do that...
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv August 4th 2009, 10:06 am

that's hillarious....aahhahahahaah

my new banner or whatever you call it
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 10:09 am

..dammit I missed it

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V August 4th 2009, 10:11 am

It was just a really long formula. Nothing special. Anyways Madara's new post is correct. Just delete this topic or lock.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 4th 2009, 10:12 am

Only............ 12, kilik, & ekko can lock topics here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Blkdrgn V August 4th 2009, 10:44 am

... You both are entirely useless.
Blkdrgn V
Blkdrgn V

Back to top Go down

Post by Consural Hatake August 4th 2009, 1:04 pm

thebiggestboss wrote:Only............ 12, kilik, & ekko can lock topics here.
And that means we have to wait kilik to lock this,since 12 and ekko arent online often.(is 12 alive?)
Consural Hatake
Consural Hatake

Health Health : 60
Registration date : 2009-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hinataisahero August 4th 2009, 6:20 pm

Hmm...well I can lock it so I will I guess...

First though:
Page one someone said something about exposing to poisons repeatedly. I must point out the legitemacy of that argument is close to zero. Most common poisons are heavy metal which don't have any biological effect and instead affect you by failing to participate in your biological functions. Heavy metals don't get removed from your system well and instead collect in places (which is why you can tell if someone is slowly poisoning you with one of em by seeing if your hair or nails have lines in them) until they reach a level such that it impedes biological functions (as in prevents the normal organic compounds to bind and travel throughout your body correctly). Obviously there is no defense that can be built up against ignoring a substance completely. As for other kinds of poison: other than heavy metal they tend to be quick...attacking a system and if death isn't the result the poison is completely purged from your system so no immunity gained. Don't think poisoning kids is even half as good an idea as infecting em with stuff (since that's a caveman's version of a vaccine whereas this would just be death by idiocy).

Well then, now that I got my rant in. Locked.
Hinataisahero
Hinataisahero

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next