The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Muramasa: The Daemon Blade

5 posters

Go down

Muramasa: The Daemon Blade Empty Muramasa: The Daemon Blade

Post by ipsilonv August 21st 2009, 11:58 pm

The game is coming out, and Japan has already seen it. It looks insanely good, with beautiful art and some seemingly addictive gameplay. Anyone else getting it apart from me?

I actually pre-ordered it from eb games. If you pre-ordered, you get this poster thing, so I said: why not? Even though I'll probably never hang it on my wall. Nways, I'm kinda excited about the game, it looks too good to be true.

I am also excited about Monster Hunter tri and the new Metroid.. but those aren't coming for a while.

This is what I meant when I said beautiful.
Spoiler:

Well, actually this is what I meant, but whatever.
Spoiler:

Last edited by ipsilonv on August 22nd 2009, 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Muramasa: The Daemon Blade Empty Re: Muramasa: The Daemon Blade

Post by NoneX August 22nd 2009, 12:08 am

give the pics in a spoiler ^^

but nice game
NoneX
NoneX

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm August 22nd 2009, 1:15 am

Metroid: Other M sounds pretty good, but this game does look great. I wonder how the new Zelda will turn out. Hopefully, it won't be insanely easy as Twilight Princess was.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 August 22nd 2009, 3:05 am

Muramasa looks balls-to-the-walls awesome.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv August 24th 2009, 9:25 am

Hell Yeah. I'm kinda confused though. Cuz I pre-ordered it from EBGames, and it said that the release date was 9/1/2009... but everywhere else it is 9/8/2009. It would be cool if pre-ordering from eb games would let me have it earlier... but I doubt it.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by Kilik 64 August 24th 2009, 9:33 am

It's one week difference, not that big of a deal IMO.
Kilik 64
Kilik 64

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://www.exe-fusion.netfast.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv August 24th 2009, 9:48 am

no it's not... but I have to pick it up at the store when it comes out. If I wait too long, they charge me extra. I think they are gonna call me though.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm August 24th 2009, 9:56 am

Most likely they will call you about it, then again, I doubt they will. One thing I do like about going there is that they have notebooks for all games coming out at different dates. That's pretty good, then you can just write down the ones you want and look at the reviews for them. In a way, it saves time.

Most likely, a pre-order will stay intact until you buy it in the too store, but if you wait too long, they might place it back on the shelf, so it's always good to put some money on it so you don't have to pay full price once it's on the shelves.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv September 5th 2009, 3:35 am

Bump.

I have the game in my hands.... I'm excited and am gonna play it right now. I'll check back later.

Edit: Holly shit, this game is awesome. It's beautiful and the action is fast and has a lot more depth than what people have been crediting it.
Spoiler:
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv September 17th 2009, 12:50 am

Bump... probably the final one

I edited my post since it was long.... and most people here can't read paragraphs.
I'll just say a few things to finish off in case anyone is interested in the game but is not sure.

I just finished the Momohime arc.... that took me 11 hours. There are TWO arcs. So we are looking at a minimum of 20 hours. Unless you speed-run it.

I got 49 blades of the 108. Playing the second arc will probably take me up to 100 or so.. and then I can get the best blades in the game (not sure how many since I don't know if it's 50/50 and then 8 combined... actually I'm pretty sure that's not the case)

Even when you finish the arc.. you still have a lot of places to go, that you unlock when you beat the game with both characters... so in the end I think you could easily get 25 hours if you are just cruisng through the game. A lot more if you really like it.

When you beat the game, you unlock the difficulty "Shigurui" in which you only have one hit-point.. so it's instant death. That is probably a very nice challenge, that I will try eventually. if you do that you are looking at 50 or so hours. And since it's a very nice action game that is not too story driven, it's really fun to play now and then.

If you get the game.. start in SHURA difficulty... I didn't even touch the easy difficulty, and people say it's way too easy, and makes you feel like you are good when you really suck. Plus, people that found it repetitive in on easy.. found the game amazing when they played on shura difficulty.

If anyone got it, you could post something here ¬.¬ . and if you didn't get it... :/ you are missing the game of the year.

Sorry it's not a naruto game :/.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan September 17th 2009, 12:09 pm

ipsilonv wrote:Bump... probably the final one

I edited my post since it was long.... and most people here can't read paragraphs.
I'll just say a few things to finish off in case anyone is interested in the game but is not sure.

I just finished the Momohime arc.... that took me 11 hours. There are TWO arcs. So we are looking at a minimum of 20 hours. Unless you speed-run it.

I got 49 blades of the 108. Playing the second arc will probably take me up to 100 or so.. and then I can get the best blades in the game (not sure how many since I don't know if it's 50/50 and then 8 combined... actually I'm pretty sure that's not the case)

Even when you finish the arc.. you still have a lot of places to go, that you unlock when you beat the game with both characters... so in the end I think you could easily get 25 hours if you are just cruisng through the game. A lot more if you really like it.

When you beat the game, you unlock the difficulty "Shigurui" in which you only have one hit-point.. so it's instant death. That is probably a very nice challenge, that I will try eventually. if you do that you are looking at 50 or so hours. And since it's a very nice action game that is not too story driven, it's really fun to play now and then.

If you get the game.. start in SHURA difficulty... I didn't even touch the easy difficulty, and people say it's way too easy, and makes you feel like you are good when you really suck. Plus, people that found it repetitive in on easy.. found the game amazing when they played on shura difficulty.

If anyone got it, you could post something here ¬.¬ . and if you didn't get it... :/ you are missing the game of the year.

Sorry it's not a naruto game :/.

Offtopic:Which idiot reported him?.He's allowed to bump his own topic.Noobs..

Ontopic:I really liked art in this game everything is so colorful and beautiful.Reminds me Okami.
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down