The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake

+31
triviumninja
Midnight_Blaze
Riki X
hidan12345
Tenkai
legendmilanboss
Revolver_Ocelot
Eredale
chi
Miodek
Zazz
Arashi
tobi is a good boy
Little Jiraiya
Storm
ACE KyoUno
Kawazoe Taiki
Hell_Major
Korkor XI
renaudrock
Satamino
~~ Final Boss ~~
DoM!n
iwanthidan
Nave I
sll1cool1m
Sarnicone
N.D
Futon
Aessari
Kytes VI
35 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake

Post by Guest October 10th 2009, 10:17 pm

...meh
Just look "Glassass" or "Mister Hands"
That is the real shit O.o

Back to top Go down

Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake - Page 2 Empty Re: Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake

Post by Aessari October 10th 2009, 10:17 pm

renaudrock
omg your avatar!
Aessari
Aessari

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2009-10-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino October 10th 2009, 10:18 pm

that was one of the most painfull things i have ever seen...
and i include saw
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan October 10th 2009, 10:20 pm

Smippa wrote:...meh
Just look "Glassass" or "Mister Hands"
That is the real shit O.o

ZOMG MOAR!!!! oh shit Glassass was scary.Too bloody urgh!
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Country : Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake - Page 2 Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Korkor XI October 10th 2009, 11:27 pm

Watched it week ago and..... yummy!!! xD

nah ofc it was terrible `-_-
Korkor XI
Korkor XI

Health Health : 291
Registration date : 2008-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major October 10th 2009, 11:33 pm

This is no big deal
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan October 10th 2009, 11:33 pm

I dont understand why i feel good when i watch these videos? im a Sadist?
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Country : Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino October 10th 2009, 11:35 pm

YOUR SICK IN TEH HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would search for help...
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Aessari October 10th 2009, 11:36 pm

Your not sadist, since you dont deal pain by yourself... Razz
Maybe your testosteron is bashing and crashin for blood xD
Well I agree. go seatch help!
Aessari
Aessari

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan October 10th 2009, 11:36 pm

satamino wrote:YOUR SICK IN TEH HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would search for help...

No i mean i dont throw up,Scream or close my eyes etc.I just look at screen Very Happy Ima strong person! my stomach rulaz!!
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino October 10th 2009, 11:37 pm

how can you look at 2 kids in a sandbox and not feel sick...
it looks so painfull aargh
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan October 10th 2009, 11:38 pm

satamino wrote:how can you look at 2 kids in a sandbox and not feel sick...
it looks so painfull aargh

I loled at it Very Happy
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino October 10th 2009, 11:39 pm

thats sick...
*runs away from the sick sadist*
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan October 10th 2009, 11:40 pm

It was so funny that girl was cutting guy's dick apart Very Happy hihihhihihmwhahahaha!(sadistic laughes with echoes)
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki October 11th 2009, 12:39 am

I laughed at 2 girls 1 cup, and Kids Sandbox isn't that bad, so a girl sticks a *explitive deleted* into a guys *explitive deleted* woohoo...
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno October 11th 2009, 12:41 am

I even did'nt tried. What's the bullshit there?
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 407
Registration date : 2008-08-30

https://www.youtube.com/user/Numbuh243by216

Back to top Go down

Post by Aessari October 11th 2009, 1:39 am

How can you look at it and dont even feel something like "Eeeeeaaawwwaauuu..."
You sure are weird... :o Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake - Page 2 737241
Aessari
Aessari

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno October 11th 2009, 1:42 am

If you're talking about me then I'll repeat with some edit:
ACE KyoUno XIII wrote:I even did'nt tried to search it. What's the bullshit there?
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major October 11th 2009, 2:23 am

I just watched and watched and nothing happened so random like wakimg up every morning maybe because I've seen even worser things than this Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake - Page 2 365422
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm October 11th 2009, 2:38 am

ACE KyoUno XIII wrote:If you're talking about me then I'll repeat with some edit:
ACE KyoUno XIII wrote:I even did'nt tried to search it. What's the bullshit there?
Trust me Kyo. You don't want to see it, unless you really like two girls shitting into a plastic cup and licking and eating it as if it's candy to them. One girl even manages to swallow some of it. That's still the nastiest thing I've ever seen on the Net.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon October 11th 2009, 2:41 am

nah 2guys 1 horse is WORST TRUST MEEEEEE!!!! Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake - Page 2 10480 oh noeez bad memoryezzz * hidding behind my mom dress*
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by ACE KyoUno October 11th 2009, 2:42 am

-.- Was it important to desript everything? How I'm going to sleep now? Nevermind.
Just off your imagination, Kyo, and everything will be cool.
ACE KyoUno
ACE KyoUno

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino October 11th 2009, 2:43 am

Storm wrote:
ACE KyoUno XIII wrote:If you're talking about me then I'll repeat with some edit:
Trust me Kyo. You don't want to see it, unless you really like two girls shitting into a plastic cup and licking and eating it as if it's candy to them. One girl even manages to swallow some of it. That's still the nastiest thing I've ever seen on the Net.

Did you look at 2 kids in a sandbox
beceuse for me thats the nastiest thing now... aargh now im thinking about it again
it must hurt if somthing bigs as that is putted in somthing as that... Warning I recommend you not to google the following for your own sake - Page 2 488129
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya October 11th 2009, 2:45 am

Kytes VI wrote:Anyone ever saw "2 girls 1 cup"?

comment

I advise you not to google it if you never watched or if under 18. This video is extremely shocking so you better not do.
if you mean that cat thing with the eyes, its not that shocking.. but thanks for the warning "Peinthe6paths".
(yeah .. i know)
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Health Health : 463
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm October 11th 2009, 2:46 am

ACE KyoUno XIII wrote:-.- Was it important to desript everything? How I'm going to sleep now? Nevermind.
Just off your imagination, Kyo, and everything will be cool.
Well, you asked what it was and I told you. Most likely you'll forget all about this when you go on your date.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next