The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us.

+8
Futon
DoM!n
Hell_Major
N.D
Kawazoe Taiki
tobi is a good boy
Sarnicone
Yush
12 posters

Go down

Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us. Empty Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us.

Post by Yush October 23rd 2009, 8:45 am

Parents:
Don't you just feel like whacking them when you're 100% sure that they're wrong? There's some idiotic parents that live amongst us nowadays. They'd be like, "OH, Pokemon | Yu-gi-oh | Naruto | etc is EVUL! Don't watch it! It will influence you to the devil" or something else that you KNOW you can avoid yourself. Only DIPSHITS would go, "AAAH! DON'T TAKE MAAI POKEEEMON CARDS!!!" or something like that. There's just times when parents are overprotective, too strict, or just plain dumb. And by the examples I gave out, I don't mean just that -.-
There's plenty of other things that happen.

For example, some of you might know Rodilaf. He was in the Asianhangout forums, also signed up to this one but hasn't gone on since. His parents, especially his mum, ARE FAGS. Mum = gullible retard.
What happened:
- Read magazine
- Said that meat was bad for you (in a more detailed way)
- Took meat out of the family menu
- Saw dairy products to be bad for you
- Took that out of the menu
- RODILAF IS NOW A VEGAN.

More:
- Saw all magical stuff, even made up creatures such as Pokemon, are bad for you.
- Rodilaf can't watch anything but the news, music videos, and spongebob now.
- After a while, his mum took our their aerial. No more channels

More:
- His mum took out the PS2

And so on, and so on.
What's even worse is that his mum's infecting heaps of other people such as my own parents. OH NOEZ!

But what I just mentioned, AGAIN, is just an example.

Younger Siblings:
Dicks. Remember the rule: as long as they're younger than you, they NEED to have the advantage since YOU are bigger and NEED to take responsibility. If they hit you, you can't hit them back, or it'll hurt more for them Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us. Hmlolkz3
If they want something, they need to get it. If they want something that you have, they get it.

They rule over you.

You guys tell about your opinions or own stories
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us. Empty Re: Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us.

Post by Sarnicone October 23rd 2009, 9:01 am

Same here.
But mine is simple, my brother start it and parents scold me.
And when I ask why, their reason was simply because he is younger -.-
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us. Empty Re: Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us.

Post by tobi is a good boy October 23rd 2009, 9:44 am

Meh, my parents ain't that bad. They support me and see my stuff in a negative way. Poor Rodilaf... watching Spongebob... LOL!!
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Country : Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us. Empty
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki October 24th 2009, 1:10 am

Spongebob is awsome D: Also...I have friend who's parents are like that. They don't celebrate Holloween cause there mom thinks it's the day of the devil XD She also think "Witchcraft" and magic are real and they will influence her kids into doing evil things.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush October 24th 2009, 1:12 am

I'm guessing that it's right though.

Let's just say that
IT SHOULD BE DONE = Gullible kids
IT SHOULDN'T BE DONE = Sensible kids
Yush
Yush

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D October 24th 2009, 1:18 am

there are 60 and more rules for children and 99,9% of parents doesn't know them or simply not follow them,Even do you can sue your parents for not following therulz.
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major October 24th 2009, 1:43 pm

There simply watching out for us like any parents well not many because some parents leave there children and I'll stop here to sad Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us. 332701
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n October 24th 2009, 6:46 pm

I dont have any brother or sister so i dont care
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Futon October 24th 2009, 7:19 pm

i have 3 sister and i am the last and i am as boy Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us. 414355 Parents' misunderstandings and Younger Siblings' rule over us. 414355
Futon
Futon

Health Health : 75
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka October 24th 2009, 7:24 pm

Some parents are so fucked-up psychos , they punish their kids by locking them OUTSIDE the apartment.

Where’s the logic? Seriously? Let’s forget the fact that they will wake up the entire building with their wailing. Let’s ignore the lesson they will learn and the fact they won’t disobey you ever again (for the upcoming two hours).

What the f*ck where you thinking? Who the heck locks their kids outside the apartment for 15 minutes? Have you no shame? No heart?! What if the kids decided to do something funny, like, run away, or something? The poor kid was banging his head on the door begging to be let in!

These things build so much anger n' frustation in me , I almost feel like smacking such parents to oblivion!
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by NubKnightZ October 24th 2009, 8:15 pm

Grrrr....Explode!! to Parents
NubKnightZ
NubKnightZ

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by tobi is a good boy October 24th 2009, 9:48 pm

If i do a bad thing, my parents just ban me from PS2 or something for 3 weeks. -_-"
tobi is a good boy
tobi is a good boy

Health Health : 227
Registration date : 2009-03-30

https://ntsd.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by waddups October 25th 2009, 1:27 am

my bro threw a god damned glass bottle at my foot and he got a time out. i threw a stupid pillow at him, i got banned from my ps3, wii and tv for 3 weeks.
waddups
waddups

Health Health : 51
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major October 25th 2009, 1:40 am

When I was little my brother and I were playing in the living room and accidentaly broke the TV but nobody yeld at us
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NubKnightZ October 25th 2009, 3:35 am

waddups wrote:my bro threw a god damned glass bottle at my foot and he got a time out. i threw a stupid pillow at him, i got banned from my ps3, wii and tv for 3 weeks.

This.

face palm

Parent = Nib
NubKnightZ
NubKnightZ

Registration date : 2008-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Satamino October 25th 2009, 3:52 am

my parents are completely under my control... or they just gave up..
when they see my grades are lowering...again.. they just say you should try a bit better next time
Satamino
Satamino
Belphegor (Acedia)
Belphegor (Acedia)

Health Health : 354
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Raka October 25th 2009, 10:14 am

Hmm...wonder how they'll react if they knew u're Bgnin's bitch lolwut
Raka
Raka

Health Health : 645
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://www.iamawesome.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hell_Major October 25th 2009, 10:38 am

They will kill Bgnin
Hell_Major
Hell_Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down