The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] Member of the Week

+17
Phoenix
LiGhtninGeR
.Omen
Triv
yaoi
Eredale
Hayley
Shiv
ACE KyoUno
Magnamancy
Ksarme
Korkor XI
Riki X
Satamino
Yush
.::Nakato::.
Divisor XII
21 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Suggestion] Member of the Week - Page 3 Empty Re: [Suggestion] Member of the Week

Post by Triv January 7th 2011, 12:53 am

Not really, no
Your begining to repeat yourselves

If this is left to continue .Omen will post about his rights over the internet and how you can't do anything about it or about him. You'll just post back something like "Lol, internet hard guy =)"

Last edited by Lunar on January 7th 2011, 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Triv
Triv

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Member of the Week - Page 3 Empty Re: [Suggestion] Member of the Week

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:53 am

Lunar wrote:Voice your real opinions... True self...
All I see is a smart ass whos trying to act superior over the internet which is like kicking a chicken. Pretty pointless

Your arguing a losing battle because its obvious this member of the week thing is going to happen so why continue?
As fun as it is watching you argue with itachi, its getting boring. Move on and do something else
oh do shut up,if I wanted to act superior I could do it much more efficiently ,I was cumming when I thought you\'d stop destroying this forum and with it the internet

I could troll the shit of this forum before you even realize it..loh wait..I did..several times this is not entertainment for me

this is defending a idea

ideas cannot be destroyed but can be rejected and forgotten and the idea of this world is still existing
.Omen
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 12:54 am

Lunar wrote:Not really, no
Your begining to repeat yourselves

ohh then i should do something else to annoy him
yaoi
yaoi

Health Health : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 12:55 am

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:
Lunar wrote:Voice your real opinions... True self...
All I see is a smart ass whos trying to act superior over the internet which is like kicking a chicken. Pretty pointless

Your arguing a losing battle because its obvious this member of the week thing is going to happen so why continue?
As fun as it is watching you argue with itachi, its getting boring. Move on and do something else
oh do shut up,if I wanted to act superior I could do it much more efficiently ,I was cumming when I thought you'd stop destroying this forum and with it the internet

I could troll the shit of this forum before you even realize it..loh wait..I did..several times this is not entertainment for me

this is defending a idea

ideas cannot be destroyed but can be rejected and forgotten and the idea of this world is still existing

words can't change the world,action does

Warned for doubleposting ~ Divisor
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:56 am

you arenot annoying me,you are just displaying everything I hate and proving how much of a waste your life is

you are a sheep

nothing but sheep
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 12:57 am

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:you arenot annoying me,you are just displaying everything I hate and proving how much of a waste your life is

you are a sheep

nothing but sheep

and you are not even worthy of exisiting

and i love to waste my moments of life on a piece of shit like you
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 1:00 am

you seem not to understand what the difference between words and opinions is ,and that is the true problem....I leave you to your pitiful life

make decisions to please others,say what you dont mean,lie to yourself,as I am not bothered

but dont fucking dare destroy a symbol of truth that is the internet ,this site can go f*ck itself when you cannot even realize this

I already got your number you stereotype

I am surprised you havent linked us to a facebook page or threatened physical violence on someone else ,I canwait for you to see your life
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 1:04 am

[quote=".Omen [PENIS]"]you seem not to understand what the difference between words and opinions is ,and that is the true problem....I leave you to your pitiful life

make decisions to please others,say what you dont mean,lie to yourself,as I am not bothered

but dont fucking dare destroy a symbol of truth that is the internet ,this site can go f*ck itself when you cannot even realize this

i am not destroying anything , did i say you to lie

i am honest with you and i know you are just and arrogant guy<the people i hate the most>
i am just saying grow up .... it will help
your thinking is like when i was 14 years old
.Omen [PENIS] wrote:
I already got your number you stereotype

I am surprised you havent linked us to a facebook page or threatened physical violence on someone else ,I canwait for you to see your life

the part i don't care to read
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix January 7th 2011, 1:04 am

I like turtles
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 1:05 am

Justin Bieber wrote:I like turtles
i hate them
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold January 7th 2011, 1:05 am

Masters of Blietzkrieg they are.
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Health Health : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 1:09 am

@omen, bginn or whatever
do you really think i have my full attention with you
i am least bothered
you are just a guy crying over the internet ,to stop people interacting from each other
because the lie they use their lies
do you even understand the meaning of a lie
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix January 7th 2011, 1:10 am

itachixsasuke wrote:
i hate them
You're adopted.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 1:10 am

Justin Bieber wrote:
itachixsasuke wrote:
i hate them
You're adopted.

random post
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X January 7th 2011, 1:19 am

@Anyone Who Doesn't Want This To Happen (rokrok, Light, .Omen, Axer, Eredale, and Justin Bieber (I'm guessing he's the 6th No))
I think you should just f*ck off, because this is obviously going to happen, because Yes is clearly winning over No. Besides, if you don't like it, just don't participate. No one asked you to have to vote and check the thread. No one really cares if you do. So just don't check the thread, and it will be just like it's not there. But you don't have to ruin the fun for other people.

@.Omen
How the hell will this destroy the forum? I want an explanation, is there something I'm not getting here?
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold January 7th 2011, 1:24 am

Riki X wrote:@Anyone Who Doesn't Want This To Happen (rokrok, Light, .Omen, Axer, Eredale, and Justin Bieber (I'm guessing he's the 6th No))
I think you should just f*ck off, because this is obviously going to happen, because Yes is clearly winning over No. Besides, if you don't like it, just don't participate. No one asked you to have to vote and check the thread. No one really cares if you do. So just don't check the thread, and it will be just like it's not there. But you don't have to ruin the fun for other people.

So we should just visit the thread if we want it to happen? Oh come on, Divisor created a poll, and asked people's opinion... It's called "expressing opinion". (I love the word 'opinion')
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 1:26 am

Skeggiold wrote:
Riki X wrote:@Anyone Who Doesn't Want This To Happen (rokrok, Light, .Omen, Axer, Eredale, and Justin Bieber (I'm guessing he's the 6th No))

So we should just visit the thread if we want it to happen? Oh come on, Divisor created a poll, and asked people's opinion... It's called "expressing opinion". (I love the word 'opinion')

lol now you really do
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X January 7th 2011, 1:37 am

Skeggiold wrote:

I meant the actual Member of the Week/Month thread when it is created.
Riki X
Riki X

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR January 7th 2011, 1:43 am

You mad?

Ok then, we won't participate if you want to win so badly...

[Suggestion] Member of the Week - Page 3 2Q==
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X January 7th 2011, 1:45 am

LiGhtninGeR wrote:

You mad?

No, I think you guys who voted no are mad because you are scared that your feelings will get hurt so badly if you don't get voted.
Riki X
Riki X

Back to top Go down

Post by Skeggiold January 7th 2011, 1:48 am

You can't handle some critics Riki?
Skeggiold
Skeggiold

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR January 7th 2011, 1:48 am

Riki X wrote:
LiGhtninGeR wrote:

You mad?

No, I think you guys who voted no are mad because you are scared that your feelings will get hurt so badly if you don't get voted.

Now this is wrong...Didn't I said why am I voting for no? Who care about popularity in a Naruto forum?
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X January 7th 2011, 1:50 am

LiGhtninGeR wrote:
Riki X wrote:
LiGhtninGeR wrote:

You mad?

Now this is wrong...Didn't I said why am I voting for no? Who care about popularity in a Naruto forum?

You can't say that, this hasn't happened on this forum yet, maybe it won't turn out to be a popularity contest, you never know?

And it's pretty likely that it won't, because as Divisor said, you need a reason to vote for a person.
Riki X
Riki X

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII January 7th 2011, 2:10 am

Just ignore Bgnin, he obviously wants you to respond so he can jerk off to your posts.

And nobody should not gtfo of this thread, I like people having different opinions, even if it's Bgnin.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X January 7th 2011, 2:13 am

When I said gtfo (I don't think I said that), I meant the actual Member of the Week thread, not this thread.
Oh, yeah, you're right. Sorry Razz ~ Divisor
Riki X
Riki X

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next