The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time!

+4
Eredale
XavierEvera
Phoenix
McRomance
8 posters

Go down

Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time! Empty Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time!

Post by McRomance September 24th 2011, 11:35 pm

I saw this very cute, interesting, hilarious, romantic manga the other day that my friend send me called, "Love Roma" Razz It's basically about 2 teenagers growing up and discovering what true love is. I know it sounds boring but it's not, it's goddamn funny, romantic and cute. whip Download links for full volume at bottom.

Here's a sample of it:

Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time! Love_r10

Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time! Love_r11

DOWNLOAD LINKS~It's the ones that my friend send me.
It has an Ad -_- wait 5 seconds then click "skip ad" on the top right corner to get to the download page.

Love Roma Volume 1: http://www.linkn.co/IQX68k
Love Roma Volume 2: http://www.linkn.co/d3jdWw
Love Roma Volume 3: http://www.linkn.co/mQYTX8
Love Roma Volume 4: http://www.linkn.co/7K0Uwy
Love Roma Volume 5: http://www.linkn.co/sRNLcD

McRomance
McRomance

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-09-22

Back to top Go down

Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time! Empty Re: Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time!

Post by Phoenix September 25th 2011, 12:46 am

I'm offended.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time! Empty Re: Tired of waiting for NTSD? Read this to past time!

Post by XavierEvera September 25th 2011, 12:59 am

well, the line of this is epic. idk y but these chars suggest my mind black-white smurfs. idk y.
XavierEvera
XavierEvera

Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by McRomance September 25th 2011, 3:20 am

You 2 might be suffering from overdose of marijuana. oh shit
McRomance
McRomance

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale September 25th 2011, 10:46 am

The art style (or is there one at all?) makes me want to claw my eyes out. I mean yeah, it may be just a tiny step before the author's evolution, but... not okay.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera September 25th 2011, 1:39 pm

you see, romance-dude? even da elite artist is tellin' you this is shit (line, idk about story)
XavierEvera
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by McRomance September 25th 2011, 7:56 pm

I admit that the drawings are mediocre, but people don't read manga just to see good art. If a manga has only good art and no interesting story, then that's no difference than a wallpaper or a picture. Also, this is not a art gallery therefore there's no need to judge the art. I don't care if she's a so call "elite artist" because frankly, I've seen better. awesome You have to read it to appreciate the genius of this work. If everyone judge everything-including people by their cover than there will still be slavery in North America, people will never change their view on surgery is just a sick excuse to open people up and killing them and Obama would've never been president. drool
McRomance
McRomance

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera September 25th 2011, 9:02 pm

um... wait a minute... you went little too far outta da sentences.

i said drawing line sucks (ppl above me said that too) but i cant say anything about story... as you probably know manga is drawed story... so this more important part (for idiots: the story is more important) isnt showed here (only little little little little part of it.) but the drawing level is showed in all its significance as well. so...

if you think i went little too far outta da sentences then you're right. i didnt read all of your post... my eyes hurts, ya know...

(why did you use da awesum-smiley there, just like that?! damn! this is riddiculous!)
XavierEvera
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm September 25th 2011, 11:12 pm

The girl in the school uniform looks like a guy. Giving her some eyelashes wouldn't hurt any.

@MrRomance
Slavery came about due to the Spaniards and other outsiders coming into the lands that the Indians originally owned and lived on. From there, they were made into slaves and forced to do their labor until they left the lands. After the Indians were African Americans. Do the research before trying to make a point next time.

About the surgery part which was complete gibberish from you, surgery from a medical standpoint is about trying to save a life the best way a doctor can. They don't just "open people up and kill them" like you said; they do so in order to find the cause of whatever the person has, mainly a disease or if they need to transplant an organ from a donor.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 25th 2011, 11:15 pm

Storm has spoken, now make me a taco. spite

Back to top Go down

Post by McRomance September 26th 2011, 3:48 am

1. I use the face because I can -.-

2. I was trying to make a connection (not very good at it, got a 70 average in English class oh shit ) My point is; don't judge a book by it's cover, but by its material. I know how slavery started, I took history. Rolling Eyes and passed it. Very Happy

3. I won't make you a taco, if you're a girl you should get back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich. If you're a guy, go order tacos from Taco Bell. Don't be lazy. thumbs up

4. Thanks for your CRAP (which stands for the following):

C-riticism
R-ejections
A-ssholes
P-ressure

awesome

McRomance
McRomance

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2011, 4:01 am

Lulz. I'm interested now. Introduce yourself.

Also...
You forgot about futa. serious

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix September 26th 2011, 4:42 am

McRomance wrote:1. I use the face because I can -.-

2. I was trying to make a connection (not very good at it, got a 70 average in English class oh shit ) My point is; don't judge a book by it's cover, but by its material. I know how slavery started, I took history. Rolling Eyes and passed it. Very Happy

3. I won't make you a taco, if you're a girl you should get back to the kitchen and make me a sandwich. If you're a guy, go order tacos from Taco Bell. Don't be lazy. thumbs up

4. Thanks for your CRAP (which stands for the following):

C-riticism
R-ejections
A-ssholes
P-ressure

awesome

All I got out of that was Asshole Pressure.
lolwut
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm September 26th 2011, 4:55 am

McRomance wrote:2. I was trying to make a connection (not very good at it, got a 70 average in English class oh shit )

Getting a D in an English class is pretty bad you know...
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by XavierEvera September 26th 2011, 3:05 pm

but lucky for him he knows his average... most of ppl didnt... (im not suggesting anything to anyone, lol)
XavierEvera
XavierEvera

Back to top Go down

Post by McRomance September 26th 2011, 10:31 pm

English class is my WORST SUBJECT. I don't expect myself to do well in it. But I am trying to get at least a 85 average. Shocked

Thank you all for being so active and supportive-kinda-ish. Wink
McRomance
McRomance

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again September 27th 2011, 4:28 pm

english class is a useless shit. most of people learn all the english they need from the internet. if they dont have internet connection then from some small freeware stuffs from CDs or DVDs they got from their cousins or whoever. if they dont have computers they can go and watch some english channels on TV. if they dont have TV they learn from others who know english from TV. if there are noone to learn from, then they are some kind of hermit or whatever.
however, if its your mother language (or however its called) then its even more useless, harder and worse

bleh

PS.: ill check back for your replies in some months
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone September 28th 2011, 12:28 pm

Bad art spoils the story...

If things have really been that easy, I would have been uploading the shitzz that I have been doing these days.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet September 28th 2011, 3:52 pm

its confirmed again wrote:

english class is a useless shit. most of people learn all the english they need from the internet. if they dont have internet connection then from some small freeware stuffs from CDs or DVDs they got from their cousins or whoever. if they dont have computers they can go and watch some english channels on TV. if they dont have TV they learn from others who know english from TV. if there are noone to learn from, then they are some kind of hermit or whatever.
however, if its your mother language (or however its called) then its even more useless, harder and worse

bleh

PS.: ill check back for your replies in some months

I was the worst in my class, then noticed the internet and somehow became better than everyone awesome
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by McRomance September 28th 2011, 10:29 pm

This should be in anime section. If can, please move it there. Also the art works well with the story and the characteristics of the character. Again, don't judge a book by it's cover. I've seen books with way worst drawing then this and it turned out to be pretty good. Razz Also, Sarnicone, maybe your shit is just plain old bag of crap. There's nothing to your shit if you just leave it at that.
McRomance
McRomance

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone September 29th 2011, 3:14 pm

McRomance wrote:This should be in anime section. If can, please move it there. Also the art works well with the story and the characteristics of the character. Again, don't judge a book by it's cover. I've seen books with way worst drawing then this and it turned out to be pretty good. Razz Also, Sarnicone, maybe your shit is just plain old bag of crap. There's nothing to your shit if you just leave it at that.

Red: I think this works fine here.

Blue: If that is your opinion, then I can't have a say for this one.

Orange: Good art is required to pull someone interested in the story. And ofcourse, just like what you said, a good story is also necessary. Even a book without pics need a good writing to make people interested in. So, what you said does not actually fit, I did not judge a book by it's cover, both good art and good story are requirements.

Green: I need someone to talk with for the story, and some offline critic for the art. I am not statizfied at all. Yeah, not at all.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down