The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not so secret anymore - Episode III: Secrets strike back!

+8
Stunkata8
.::Nakato::.
emiya2424
Eredale
Phoenix
Hiei
Ventus
Divisor XII
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not so secret anymore - Episode III: Secrets strike back! Empty Not so secret anymore - Episode III: Secrets strike back!

Post by Divisor XII December 12th 2011, 1:25 pm

BURBAGE DIES, HEDWIG DIES, MAD-EYE DIES, SCRIMGEOUR DIES, WORMTAIL DIES, DOBBY DIES, SNAPE DIES, FRED WEASLEY DIES, HARRY DIES, BUT COMES BACK TO LIFE, VOLDEMORT DIES, TONKS DIES, LUPIN DIES, COLIN CREEVY DIES, RON MARRIES HERMIONE; THEY HAVE TWO KIDS: HUGO AND ROSE, HARRY, MARRIES GINNY; THEY HAVE THREE KIDS: JAMES, LILY, AND ALBUS SEVERUS, SIRIUS DIES, DUMBLEDORE DIES, L DIES, AERIS DIES, SPIKE DIES, NEO DIES, TRINITY DIES, JACK SPARROW DIES, OBI-WAN DIES, QUI-GON DIES, YODA DIES, PADME DIES, BOROMIR DIES, GANDALF DIES, EVERYONE IN EVANGELION TURNS INTO ORANGE JUICE, BAMBI'S MOM DIES, EVERY MAJOR CHARACTER IN FFT DIES, KRILLIN DIES, CHAOZU DIES, YAMCHA DIES, VEGETA DIES, PICCOLO DIES, GOKU DIES, GOKU DIES AGAIN, GOKU FUCKING DIES AGAIN, GOKU DIES, THIS TIME FOR REAL, AND THEN DIES AGAIN, TELLAH DIES, MARIKO DIES, DARTH VADER IS LUKE SKYWALKER'S FATHER, SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE, BRUCE WILLIS IS A GHOST, PRINCESS LEIA IS LUKE'S SISTER, WINSTON GETS REPROGRAMMED, THEY FIND NEMO, THEY ALL WENT TO THE SAME DAYCARE, ROSEBUD IS HIS SLED, WANDER DIES AND IS REBORN FUSED WITH THE DORMIN, GRETCHEN DIES, DONNIE GOES BACK IN TIME SO HE CAN GET KILLED BY THE FALLING PLANE ENGINE, MACMURPHY GETS LOBOTOMIZED AND IS KILLED BY CHIEF, ALEX IS "CURED", YOU JUST LOST THE GAME, THE PLANET OF THE APES IS EARTH IN THE FUTURE, PRIME DIES, TYLER DURDEN AND EDWARD NORTON'S CHARACTER ARE THE SAME PERSON, MERCUTIO DIES, ROMEO DIES, JULIET DIES, CAESAR DIES, HAMLET DIES, TONY ALMEIDA DIES, DECKARD IS A REPLICANT, THE BOY SHOOTS OL' YELLER, ONE OF THE QUEER COWBOYS DIES, THE BLACK GUY DIES FIRST, ROCKY LOSES, ROCKY WINS, ROCKY LOSES, ROCKY WINS, ROCKY WINS, ROCKY WINS, REDRUM IS MURDER SPELLED BACKWARDS, WILLARD KILLS KURTZ, ROCKY LOSES, THEN WINS, SCARFACE DIES, JESUS DIES FOR OUR SINS, SPOCK DIES, W.O.P.R. WAS JUST PLAYING A GAME, THE WIZARD IS THE GATEKEEPER, THEY NEVER FIND THE GRAIL, SIMON AND PIGGY DIE, JAY GATSBY DIES, THE ANSWER IS 42, ALL 300 SPARTANS DIE, 28 WEEKS LATER EVERYONE'S STILL FUCKED, JASON LIVES, SNAPE DRACO KILLS DUMBLEDORE.

Here, so you can't whine about the whole post being in all caps.

Last edited by Divisor XII on December 12th 2011, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Not so secret anymore - Episode III: Secrets strike back! Empty Re: Not so secret anymore - Episode III: Secrets strike back!

Post by Ventus December 12th 2011, 1:31 pm

What? Hey...Be careful...They can warn u!
Ventus
Ventus
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2009-12-12

Back to top Go down

Not so secret anymore - Episode III: Secrets strike back! Empty Re: Not so secret anymore - Episode III: Secrets strike back!

Post by Hiei December 12th 2011, 1:32 pm

Noooo it cant be such a super flop. I had a lot of expectation from the third part.T_T

Didnt someone say that you guys are 'Mature' ?
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix December 12th 2011, 1:39 pm

There's a secret message in there.
Divisor's blue balls have now moved from his inactive junk and are causing paralysis of the brain. Most likely for spending too much time at this forum.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale December 12th 2011, 1:47 pm

Hahahahaha awesome, I have no idea what some of those meant, but anyway

Also, warn yourself for all-caps, lol.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 12th 2011, 1:49 pm

I became his fan what creative writing. awesome
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by emiya2424 December 12th 2011, 1:55 pm

wow....i didn`t go online for a day and i miss alot

anyone give me a recap....i need to know everything lolz
emiya2424
emiya2424
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 9
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 12th 2011, 1:55 pm

Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Nakato::. December 12th 2011, 2:03 pm

3 words

thefinebros dot com double u double u double u
St. Gabriel
St. Gabriel

Health Health : 74
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by emiya2424 December 12th 2011, 2:11 pm

wew.....

perhaps.....this will initiate the Fifth shinobi war lolz.....
emiya2424
emiya2424
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 12th 2011, 2:14 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:Noooo it cant be such a super flop. I had a lot of expectation from the third part.T_T

Didnt someone say that you guys are 'Mature' ?

What, do you see something immature in my post? Then please, by all means, point it out!

Justin Bieber wrote:There's a secret message in there.
Divisor's blue balls have now moved from his inactive junk and are causing paralysis of the brain. Most likely for spending too much time at this forum.

Indeed...looks like I have to disappear for a few months again to blow off some steam.

Eredale wrote:Hahahahaha awesome, I have no idea what some of those meant, but anyway

Also, warn yourself for all-caps, lol.

Damn, you're right.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 12th 2011, 2:45 pm

Posting in all CAPS is against the forum rule and as a matured mod you should know that son.
Besides that it was all kewl. awesome . I especially lol'D hard in the Hary part. It was overall a ROFLMAO joke but could have been better if it wasn't in caps.

One more thing who is Jason ?

Jason Bourne ?
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by emiya2424 December 12th 2011, 3:18 pm

lol....maybe you should have left a letter not in caps....
emiya2424
emiya2424
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 12th 2011, 3:35 pm

Answer my question dam it !

Is Jason , Jason Bourne ?
Oh noeZ!!1
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 December 12th 2011, 3:59 pm

... Spoilers lol
Stunkata8
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2011, 4:09 pm

:3

Part 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 12th 2011, 4:29 pm

Divisor ignores my quesfion. T.T
Who is jason ?@.@
I demand an answer...
:O
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 December 12th 2011, 4:31 pm

This is a Jason Not so secret anymore - Episode III: Secrets strike back! Jasonstatham
Stunkata8
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 12th 2011, 5:21 pm

Damn you Stu thats not the answer. Do it fagott!
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII December 12th 2011, 5:52 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:Divisor ignores my quesfion. T.T
Who is jason ?@.@
I demand an answer...

That Jason dude from Friday the 13th.

Anyway, why are you all so butthurt I posted in ALL CAPS?
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 12th 2011, 5:58 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:Divisor ignores my quesfion. T.T
Who is jason ?@.@
I demand an answer...

first result in google for "Jason" damnit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Voorhees

Spoiler:
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei December 12th 2011, 6:01 pm

Kufufufufu , you edited your first post , screw you now I can't bi!ch here dam , so I'll just dissapear.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 12th 2011, 6:06 pm

anyway what about Michael Myers
hes still alive too. after getting exploded and completely destroyed countless times
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak December 12th 2011, 6:19 pm

Justin Bieber wrote:There's a secret message in there.

Really? How'd you see that? Suspect
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 12th 2011, 6:43 pm

Sucked in there? No not really?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next