The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not So Secret Anymore: The Animate Series

+6
DoM!n
Stunkata8
its confirmed again
emiya2424
Hiei
Phoenix
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Not So Secret Anymore: The Animate Series Empty Not So Secret Anymore: The Animate Series

Post by Phoenix December 18th 2011, 7:26 am

Alright, this is actually an important issue that everyone on this site needs to be very very worried about.

That is the SOPA and PIPA acts.

If you don't know what these are, TotalBiscuit sums it up nicely.

Feel free to discuss your thoughts, what you have personally done about this, and if you think this will pass.

Me personally, I have contacted my representative in congress just to say that I helped. At the same time, I believe this will NOT pass as long as the public is aware of what this is. The biggest issue is that people don't know what these acts want to do.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Not So Secret Anymore: The Animate Series Empty Re: Not So Secret Anymore: The Animate Series

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 8:02 am

I pray this bullshit do not pass

Back to top Go down

Not So Secret Anymore: The Animate Series Empty Re: Not So Secret Anymore: The Animate Series

Post by Hiei December 18th 2011, 9:00 am

Storm had already opened a topic related to this a few days back or last month maybe.
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by emiya2424 December 18th 2011, 10:57 am

lol any updates i've been gone three or four days....hehe don`t know if anything historical happened.....

lol it has an animated series??
emiya2424
emiya2424
Chunnin of the Leaf
Chunnin of the Leaf

Health Health : 9
Registration date : 2011-10-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 11:43 am

Well now this NSSA series is going boring

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 2:37 pm

Enjoy your lives in the land of freedom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix December 18th 2011, 4:15 pm

Storm did a topic? I feared this, that's why I made the title "The Animated Series", wasn't sure if it'd be closed quickly or not. However, it seems there's at least one person that didn't know about it that now does so I suppose my mission is accomplished.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 18th 2011, 4:16 pm

why the fuck do anyone even care? its only about fat retard USAians omg... they cant do shit anywhere else
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 4:51 pm

I have a dream.

That US and A would be just an another colony of Great Britain.

World would be much better place to live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix December 18th 2011, 6:03 pm

Actually since the USA controls a huge chunk of the internet and really does act as a forefront in many other country's policies, this is a huge problem. If this passes in the USA, what's to stop it from passing everywhere else? Not to mention a lot of your beloved games and music come from the Americas.

You can easily hate on USA, but fact is we're still the world's leading power even though our economy has gone to shit. In fact, even with our economy to shit we're still better of that the UK or China (Though they are growing rather nicely).
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 7:21 pm

Justin Bieber wrote:Actually since the USA controls a huge chunk of the internet
[Citation needed]

Justin Bieber wrote:what's to stop it from passing everywhere else
rly, u serious? You really aren't that important. You might think so, but then you are just wrong.
It won't pass in any northern(white) country, I'm sure.

Really, i don't really know which games came from usa... And if some usains make a game and then they sell it to europe, what would stop us to pirate it? It might sound weird, but we really don't have to follow your laws.

Music... Well I like Johnny Cash and the Highwaymen, but I already have REAL LEGAL cds from them.

Just kids (or poor russians) overreact about this... Seriously, 40€ for a videogame or 20€ for a Corey Smith cd isn't really that expensive. (well it is for someone, e.g you can feed an average russian family over 6 months with only 4 euros... But to us europeans, 40 euros isn't that much)

Justin Bieber wrote:from the Americas.
Srsly? Is assassins creed made by brazilians? Huehuehue?

ps. Why world even needs so called "leading power?"

Yurop stornger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stunkata8 December 18th 2011, 9:09 pm

Actually this "act" isnt so much for games as for media sharing sites. If they got to bring down megaupload or someother site just like that (no need for any permission or what so ever) that gives them lots of power over the internet. And so they can shut down a site just like that and it could be because of something I posted - and I wouldnt even know about it. (That guy in the video is actually pretty good)

I dont think anyone should have such rights, not with the way "internet works" these days! Its grown to become something in our daily lives, which is used totally free of any charges. There is just ANYTHING on the internet and we all have the right to post pics, videos ,etc... It is just the way it is now, dont think anyone will allow it any way else!

I signed the mozzila petition by the way! It was in the description somewhere!
Stunkata8
Stunkata8
Asmodeus (Luxuria)
Asmodeus (Luxuria)

Health Health : 65
Registration date : 2009-09-10

http://stun-world.hit.bg/

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 18th 2011, 9:24 pm

Justin Bieber wrote:what's to stop it from passing everywhere else?

hmm...
anyone else thinks this could be the cause of a III. world war?
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n December 18th 2011, 10:03 pm

Smippa wrote:Seriously, 40€ for a videogame or 20€ for a Corey Smith cd isn't really that expensive. (well it is for someone, e.g you can feed an average russian family over 6 months with only 4 euros... But to us europeans, 40 euros isn't that much)

well ahem,not every european country is getting such big social support like in Finland..

but it's still not that much tho.
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix December 18th 2011, 10:04 pm

Actually I'm not saying that USA is a supreme force that the world follows. I'm saying that any nation with such a big impact on the world as a whole does tend to set trends.

Like I said before, it's a trend that does benefit big business and big business does not just make their homes in the US.

This affects:
Video Games
Music
Youtube(And sites alike)
Blogs (Yes, if you make a blog it can be shut down)
THIS SITE

You realize that this website we're on right now is a huge violation of every rule they want to implement by passing this act?

Guess not.

So stop bitching and moaning about USA being in the forefront of threats to the world (which is ironic because when good stuff happens people bitch too) and get interested. There's no excuse for ignorance.
Phoenix
Phoenix
Akatsuki Trainee
Akatsuki Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 10:37 pm

DoM!n wrote:
Smippa wrote:Seriously, 40€ for a videogame or 20€ for a Corey Smith cd isn't really that expensive. (well it is for someone, e.g you can feed an average russian family over 6 months with only 4 euros... But to us europeans, 40 euros isn't that much)

well ahem,not every european country is getting such big social support like in Finland..

but it's still not that much tho.

sorry, didn't find the video with characters fro msimpsons in it. sure you remember the episode

anyway, didn't watch the video, what is this problem? Some censorship?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo86 December 18th 2011, 10:59 pm

Just kids (or poor russians) overreact about this... Seriously, 40€ for a videogame or 20€ for a Corey Smith cd isn't really that expensive. (well it is for someone, e.g you can feed an average russian family over 6 months with only 4 euros... But to us europeans, 40 euros isn't that much)

You are forgetting something very important, the minimum wage for each country is not the same in all countries, and whether the products of the basic rise, all other products have to climb.

And another thing, when the country imported foreign product that its price gets too high, for example a videogame my country comes out to about € 45. Here, this is equivalent to a week's work with the country's minimum wage (it's actually a little less, but it is not much difference).
Elmo86
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 11:11 pm

Elmo86 wrote:

You are forgetting something very important, the minimum wage for each country is not the same in all countries, and whether the products of the basic rise, all other products have to climb.

And another thing, when the country imported foreign product that its price gets too high, for example a videogame my country comes out to about € 45. Here, this is equivalent to a week's work with the country's minimum wage (it's actually a little less, but it is not much difference).

That is excatly my point.
Where you live? In SEV- area? Or in some banana country africa/south-america?

Back to top Go down

Post by Elmo86 December 18th 2011, 11:20 pm

@Smippa

I live in North America, Mexico.
Elmo86
Elmo86
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 40
Registration date : 2010-01-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 11:42 pm

Anyway, why should we care if you can't steal games anymore?
Or is it against your nature to earn stuff?

If something is too expensive, YOU DON'T NEED IT

Back to top Go down

Post by .::Nakato::. December 19th 2011, 12:07 am

I am sorry that you are all so poor, I get like 400 euro per month by doing absolutely nothing, when I will work it'll be 2100 per month, I will prey for you all. and also pray (like a jaguar or lion)

@thread

I used to care about this bill until I took a bullet in my vagina. There was blood. totally original memes.com.butthememeisnotfunnyatallanymore.org
.::Nakato::.
.::Nakato::.
St. Gabriel
St. Gabriel

Health Health : 74
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm December 19th 2011, 6:56 am

Apparently, they will vote on this next week. Let's hope it doesn't get passed.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again December 19th 2011, 12:43 pm

Storm wrote:Apparently, they will vote on this next week. Let's hope it doesn't get passed.

and if it does, people can still revolt
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 19th 2011, 11:30 pm

https://wwws.whitehouse.gov/petitions#!/petition/veto-sopa-bill-and-any-other-future-bills-threaten-diminish-free-flow-information/g3W1BscR

uberserious

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm December 20th 2011, 1:09 am

its confirmed again wrote:
Storm wrote:Apparently, they will vote on this next week. Let's hope it doesn't get passed.

and if it does, people can still revolt
That won't do them any good.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next