The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something I read.

+9
Sarnicone
Midnight_Blaze
its confirmed again
Eredale
Norc
Kapre
.::Nakato::.
Thel_JF
Storm
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Something I read. - Page 2 Empty Re: Something I read.

Post by Guest February 11th 2012, 1:47 pm

Also that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak February 12th 2012, 2:55 am

I saw something like that here on Brazil, a kid killed his buddy and said he liked it

Other was a thief under 18 too, said that when he leaves prision he'll be back to crime life and no one can stop him

In brazil people under 18 are considered innocents to commit a crime
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 12th 2012, 3:10 am

S wrote:
Storm wrote:7,6 and 17

In finland 15.
If person under 15 does a crime, his/her parents will receive the charge.
I don't get why the parents of the child would get the charge. The child did the crime after all, but each country has different laws after all so I suppose its understandable to an extent.

I do however get the part about the child moving to an adult facility at 18 there. Does Finland have a separate institution for juveniles only?
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by II City Saint February 12th 2012, 8:58 am

if she was below 18 den she wudnt have been punished for more dan 3 yrs!! (UN guidelines!!)
II City Saint
II City Saint
Uchiha Madara
Uchiha Madara

Health Health : 22
Registration date : 2012-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly February 12th 2012, 1:56 pm

Brazil doesn't have extradition laws with Australia, so if I ever f*ck up in a big way, that's where I'm headed.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2012, 5:01 pm

Storm wrote:
S wrote:

In finland 15.
I don't get why the parents of the child would get the charge. The child did the crime after all, but each country has different laws after all so I suppose its understandable to an extent.

I do however get the part about the child moving to an adult facility at 18 there. Does Finland have a separate institution for juveniles only?

Its not children fault if their parents neglegt them. The parents wont get the same charge, but most likely they will be charged for bad parenting etc.

Yes, all of them concentrates rehabiliton, not so much to punishing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm February 12th 2012, 10:04 pm

S wrote:
Storm wrote:
S wrote:

In finland 15.

Its not children fault if their parents neglegt them. The parents wont get the same charge, but most likely they will be charged for bad parenting etc.

Bad parenting isn't a crime. Just because the parents choose to neglect their children doesn't mean that the children should go out and commit crimes and then later blame the parents for making them the way that they are now. Then again, if the parents neglect their children, why have any in the first place?

And rehabilitation for a juvenile isn't a bad idea (if it actually works that is). In the U.S., we have detention centers for juveniles where they serve a certain amount of months with other juveniles and do various activities with other kids their age. This is supposed to prevent them from committing crimes in the future once they are released. Others will go straight to a juvenile prison and serve out their time there if they are underage. It really depends on the severity of the crime itself that will determine where the juvenile will go.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest February 12th 2012, 11:19 pm

Storm wrote:
S wrote:
Storm wrote:
S wrote:

In finland 15.

Bad parenting isn't a crime. Just because the parents choose to neglect their children doesn't mean that the children should go out and commit crimes and then later blame the parents for making them the way that they are now. Then again, if the parents neglect their children, why have any in the first place?

And rehabilitation for a juvenile isn't a bad idea (if it actually works that is). In the U.S., we have detention centers for juveniles where they serve a certain amount of months with other juveniles and do various activities with other kids their age. This is supposed to prevent them from committing crimes in the future once they are released. Others will go straight to a juvenile prison and serve out their time there if they are underage. It really depends on the severity of the crime itself that will determine where the juvenile will go.

Bad parenting is a crime in finland.
Some people doesn't want children and then they get some by accident. They don't know how to rise them proberly, maybe because they didn't have good parents in their youth. If a white teenager kills well tanned teenager, and the murderer just says: " My dad says that immigrants are scum and they should be erased", whose fault it might be in the long run?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2