The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed )

+12
G man
Deji
keanuTA
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
Smouk
Rhino.Freak
Hiei
4thHokage
Mihdi Uchiha
Doctor Mak
Little Jiraiya
Miatsu
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed ) Empty Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed )

Post by Miatsu April 9th 2012, 2:08 am

Hello members of the NTSD forum. This is the third " Official NTSD Tournament" hosted by the Raikage Nakato and the Akatsuki. The Super NTSD tournament had to be cancelled due to this tournament so hopefully we get a lot of entries. Since this is an official tournament, there will be prizes.

Rules: Normal Hamachi rules apply.

In most major gaming tournament the rounds are upped. So the game count is 3 out of 5. The preferred version for this tournament is Chet's NTSD version, NTSD 2.4a. Reason being is that you can record the fights and upload them. This way it will be easier to show proof of the winner and also if you want a bigger challenge, show people your strategy and see how versatile of a fighter you are.

How to show proof:

Record the fight with a recording program if you are not using 2.4a.

Both people can just agree on the winner

Take a screenshot after every battle

Prizes:

1st place - Gold medal badge with your character that you won with on the badge 200 Points and 100 points for your village.

2nd place- Silver badge with your character that you won with on the badge 150 points 50 points for your village

3rd place- Bronze badge with your character that you won with on the badge 100 points

So not only is this tournament for yourself, your village can benefit from this also.

Registrations will end April 15th and the tournament will commence on April 17th.

Post your names to register.

Registered Fighters:

Little Jiraiya

Doc.Mak

Mihdi Uchiha Zempai

4 hokage

rhino.freak

Mr.Alucard

Chet

Itachi.Byakuya

keanuTA

The G

basikninja2

Vash_k

Mientus (Kress)

Lord Snow

Last edited by Miatsu on April 17th 2012, 11:50 pm; edited 9 times in total
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed ) Empty Re: Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed )

Post by Little Jiraiya April 9th 2012, 2:24 am

Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Health Health : 463
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed ) Empty Re: Official NTSD Tournanament III (Registration Closed )

Post by Doctor Mak April 9th 2012, 3:03 am

Doc. Mak
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mihdi Uchiha April 9th 2012, 5:39 am

Mihdi Uchiha Zempai.
Mihdi Uchiha
Mihdi Uchiha
Konoha ANBU
Konoha ANBU

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage April 9th 2012, 6:45 am

4 hokage
4thHokage
4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 9th 2012, 7:35 am

I have a request for Nakato as he is the main host of the tourney . Can you please extend the registration date till last week of April and start this from May 1st ? The super tournament was supposed to start from May 1 .
Its a big event kindly consider my plea . It will also fetch more players .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak April 9th 2012, 8:01 am

rhino.freak..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 9th 2012, 9:03 am

Mr.Alucard

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk April 9th 2012, 1:35 pm

Chet
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by T.O.R.N.A.D.O April 9th 2012, 3:34 pm

Itachi.Byakuya
T.O.R.N.A.D.O
T.O.R.N.A.D.O

Health Health : 42
Registration date : 2011-12-07

Back to top Go down

Post by keanuTA April 9th 2012, 3:55 pm

keanuTA
keanuTA
keanuTA

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2010-04-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Deji April 9th 2012, 6:56 pm

i wanna join Razz
Deji
Deji

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-03-08

Back to top Go down

Post by G man April 9th 2012, 7:39 pm

Guess who?- G man.

edit (offtopic)- Basik you wanna revenge me for kicking your ass in the old days? Razz

Last edited by The G on April 9th 2012, 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja April 9th 2012, 8:37 pm

basikninja2
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by VASH_k April 9th 2012, 10:57 pm

Vash !
VASH_k
VASH_k
Fire Elite
Fire Elite

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu April 10th 2012, 1:03 am

Ankit Reborn wrote:I have a request for Nakato as he is the main host of the tourney . Can you please extend the registration date till last week of April and start this from May 1st ? The super tournament was supposed to start from May 1 .
Its a big event kindly consider my plea . It will also fetch more players .

Both of us are the main host of this tournament. I started it and I asked Nakato to assist me with it to make sure everything is accurate or if any rules need to be applied because he is more knowledgable about NTSD and Hamachi.

About the date extension, if some of the other members do not mind then it will not be a problem.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei April 10th 2012, 6:22 am

That would be great Miatsu . I have my end sems from 20th to 30th and I dont wanna miss this epic tourney . So, pls if no one minds lets start it on may 1st and let the registrations be open till 25th of April .
Thank you
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by G man April 10th 2012, 1:05 pm

I don't mind.

Infact, it will even be a better date for me, since I have some tests coming up to.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya April 10th 2012, 1:40 pm

he actually changed it to 25th april just because ankit is busy?
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Back to top Go down

Post by G man April 10th 2012, 1:44 pm

He said he will if no one cares, do you care?
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2012, 1:50 pm

Miatsu, wait for others' response towards this before taking any decision. If anyone has any problems regarding to the date thing then feel free to post it here so that we can decide whether the dates will be extended or not. About the problem stuff, 4 was saying that he will have problems if the date extends as he got tests starting from 1st of may.

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Jiraiya April 10th 2012, 2:11 pm

The G wrote:He said he will if no one cares, do you care?
i care, but whether miatsu cares if i care or not is another thing Very Happy
Little Jiraiya
Little Jiraiya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2012, 2:17 pm

Miatsu will obviously care as this tournament won't be changing it's route unless and until no one else disagrees with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja April 10th 2012, 2:39 pm

What about the chars?Can we pick our own chars or do we play on random?And is spamming chars prohibited? (Picking the same char for every single match)
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 10th 2012, 3:00 pm

As much I know, you can take any char as many time you want.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next