The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Herro admins,I need some help with the site.

+4
Smouk
.::Nakato::.
Storm
CookieMonsterTR
8 posters

Go down

Herro admins,I need some help with the site. Empty Herro admins,I need some help with the site.

Post by CookieMonsterTR June 3rd 2012, 2:29 am

First of all,hello.I just registered on the site but I have SERIOUS problems with it.When I first tried to open this site,it said I have been banned from the site.So I tried again and again with no different results but I haven't even entered this site before in my life.So I entered through a proxy site,which works but I want to be able to enter it directly.Why does this happen and what do I need to do,guys?Thanks for your assistance in advance.

CookieMonsterTR

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Herro admins,I need some help with the site. Empty Re: Herro admins,I need some help with the site.

Post by Storm June 3rd 2012, 7:33 am

I have no idea on how to solve this problem. I think you may be the only one that has this problem. If anyone has a solution for this, please tell him.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Herro admins,I need some help with the site. Empty Re: Herro admins,I need some help with the site.

Post by .::Nakato::. June 3rd 2012, 10:26 am

It's probably because your area is IP banned, if it is, an admin could lift it to solve the prob
St. Gabriel
St. Gabriel

Health Health : 74
Registration date : 2009-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk June 3rd 2012, 10:31 am

Storm wrote:I have no idea on how to solve this problem. I think you may be the only one that has this problem. If anyone has a solution for this, please tell him.
And it is an admin... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

----
Ok, listen to me:
You should to tell some admin (Z, Cross or Storm(but don't PM Storm - he won't solve your problem)) your IP-adress, but only first two parts of it.

Example:
my IP is - 2.94.197.16
So I'll pm admins: HEY NOOBS, PLEASE UNBAN MY IP ADRESS!!! My IP is 2.94.XXX.XX

If you can't get it, PM me your IP and I'll tell admins to unban you and your IP
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow June 3rd 2012, 12:48 pm

Gman is banned too for no reason.
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again June 3rd 2012, 1:10 pm

The Nave Strikes Back!
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak June 3rd 2012, 2:24 pm

no thats stupid. and 'herro' Is annoying..
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu June 3rd 2012, 4:41 pm

rhino.freak wrote:no thats stupid. and 'herro' Is annoying..

Who cares if it is annoying. The topic is not about what annoys you or not.

Topic: Anyways, do not Private Message Cross either since you will not get this problem solved anytime soon if you do. Best thing to do is just Private Message Z for faster results.
Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm June 3rd 2012, 9:22 pm

I never said that I wouldn't solve the person's problem Chet. I said that I didn't know how to solve it. Please don't put words in my mouth.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by CookieMonsterTR June 4th 2012, 9:02 pm

Alright,guys.Thank you for trying to help anyway and I don't know why but my problem is solved.I can now enter the site without any problems.Thank you all.

CookieMonsterTR

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2012-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down