The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To The Admins, Kages, Members

+22
Thel_JF
Akshit
Triv
Zeiin
Storm
analzooro
ACE KyoUno
Lillzeirell
DoM!n
Remilia Scarlet
Miatsu
its confirmed again
Ksarme
Tfwtolly
Rhino.Freak
Hiei
G man
Doctor Mak
-Shivam-
-samael-
iFlame975
deepseabyrd
26 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To The Admins, Kages, Members  Empty To The Admins, Kages, Members

Post by deepseabyrd October 28th 2012, 2:54 am

My thoughts on the forum/countries:

I just got rejected by the wind country.
Half a year ago i tried to join water and got rejected as well.
(It looks like you can more easily get into fire and lightning but that is not my point as i dont like their background.)

My point is how do you expect this forum to survive with such an elitist attitude of some countries.
If you look at their applicationthreads you can see that many of the "new" people got rejected.
Now think about a new guy browsing those threads, the majority wont even try to apply.
Those countries are some kind of elitist circles and the official entrance terms are only referred to when they are useful as reasoning for rejection.

With the incoming potential release of a new Ntsd version there should be measurements (e.g. from the admins) that make sure that new members can actually join a country as long as they fulfill the initial requirements.
I am absolutely aware that the actual country members give 0 fucks but this cant be an obstacle.
The countries are probably the best thing about this forum and also the only real long term motivation for staying active.
The new release is a chance, a chance to change the old and arbitrary conditions.
It could be used to make this forum active again.

TL DR: Admins have to make sure that one can join a country as long as he fulfills the initial entrance requirements

Last edited by deepseabyrd on October 28th 2012, 2:57 am; edited 1 time in total
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

To The Admins, Kages, Members  Empty Re: To The Admins, Kages, Members

Post by iFlame975 October 28th 2012, 2:57 am

You only joined this year so you wouldnt know what he has happened in the past but as far as I know new members have been able to join other countries.
iFlame975
iFlame975
Elite Artist Sai
Elite Artist Sai

Health Health : 27
Registration date : 2010-10-23

http://allstarbof.userboard.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- October 28th 2012, 3:36 am

Imo they should create something lika a school or one selection, to see were new members will fit better... And to be right that they will remain active...
-samael-
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- October 28th 2012, 4:13 am

Man all that crap just because of not gettin' in a country.
If were not able to join then you should try again after a while.
making a thread like this is just making fun of your self.
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Mak October 28th 2012, 4:32 am

I think this "problem" will be fixed with the current renovations. You were kinda offline these days right?

Anyway, the forum is electing new Kages, this must make joining a country be easier than before
Doctor Mak
Doctor Mak

Health Health : 84
Registration date : 2011-10-18

http://metalbrazuca.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Post by G man October 28th 2012, 6:28 am

Doc. Mak wrote:I think this "problem" will be fixed with the current renovations. You were kinda offline these days right?

Anyway, the forum is electing new Kages, this must make joining a be easier than before

Actually, he tried joining wind, that already have a new kage.
But the requirements of the country isn't the important thing in the kages point of view. For example even if I see a guy with one post that fights like a beast in NTSD I'll let him in. We bend the requirements both for the members and both against the members.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Health Health : 6
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 28th 2012, 6:54 am

Finally its the Kage's decision , you like it or not but if he feels you are not good for the country , not even the Admins can force him to add you .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhino.Freak October 28th 2012, 9:58 am

its totally up to the kage's if they dont like you, they wont accept you.. as simple as that.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Konoha Council Member
Konoha Council Member

Health Health : 80
Registration date : 2010-08-27

http://pokegames.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly October 28th 2012, 10:05 am

The council actually discusses every member that applies, more of the council said no then yes so you were denied, have a cry. Also, if you've been denied to 2 countries, then you're most likely the problem, not the countries.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 28th 2012, 12:12 pm

Tfwtolly wrote:The council actually discusses every member that applies, more of the council said no then yes so you were denied, have a cry. Also, if you've been denied to 2 countries, then you're most likely the problem, not the countries.

tfwtolly i really dont intend to make this my personal revenge.
i have gotten offers to join lightning and fire but didnt want to (both countries in which the application system seems to work btw).

it is furthermore obviously a thin line between regulations from above (admins) and self-administration.
however (and im now quoting from the water thread) if a kage
analzooro wrote:[...] doesn't give a f*ck
then well yeah...

One of the basical problems with wind and water seems to be that they dont have a general idea behind them anymore (e.g. lightning=fighting).
Perhaps it would be enough to force them to adopt such a general idea.
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 28th 2012, 12:28 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:
Tfwtolly wrote:The council actually discusses every member that applies, more of the council said no then yes so you were denied, have a cry. Also, if you've been denied to 2 countries, then you're most likely the problem, not the countries.

i have gotten offers to join lightning and fire but didnt want to (both countries in which the application system seems to work btw).

Can you please remind me when did I offer you to join Fire ? I don't have any problem with you joining Fire or any country but I quiet don't remember if I offered you to join Fire .... Rolling Eyes
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by -Shivam- October 28th 2012, 12:35 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:
One of the basical problems with wind and water seems to be that they dont have a general idea behind them anymore (e.g. lightning=fighting).
why don't you just shut the f*ck up.
-Shivam-
-Shivam-
Desert Breeze
Desert Breeze

Health Health : 31
Registration date : 2011-12-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 28th 2012, 12:37 pm

@ Sasuke , He is free to talk . -.-
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 28th 2012, 12:38 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:
deepseabyrd wrote:

Can you please remind me when did I offer you to join Fire ? I don't have any problem with you joining Fire or any country but I quiet don't remember if I offered you to join Fire .... Rolling Eyes

half a year ago i played vs your brother in hamachi and he was impressed and told me i could join fire if i wanted to
(what happened to him btw)

sasuke153 wrote:
deepseabyrd wrote:
why don't you just shut the f*ck up.

Oh wait maybe the idea is to flame
waiting for someone to warn this kid

deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 28th 2012, 12:42 pm

He deleted his old account .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Back to top Go down

Post by Ksarme October 28th 2012, 1:40 pm

sasuke153, be polite in discussion. "Stfu" instead of real argumentation is something a retard would say, and I don't like retards and don't allow them in Wind~
We clear on that?

deepseabyrd wrote:If you look at their applicationthreads you can see that many of the "new" people got rejected.
Now think about a new guy browsing those threads, the majority wont even try to apply.
Those countries are some kind of elitist circles and the official entrance terms are only referred to when they are useful as reasoning for rejection.

With the incoming potential release of a new Ntsd version there should be measurements (e.g. from the admins) that make sure that new members can actually join a country as long as they fulfill the initial requirements.
deepseabyrd wrote:One of the basical problems with wind and water seems to be that they dont have a general idea behind them anymore (e.g. lightning=fighting).

1. Yes, a lot of people are rejected. If all were accepted, what would be a point of applying, or even creating a country? Just make a subsection called "Wind country, have fun posting shit".
We only let in those who might fit our small community, this is how we roll - people unfitting will just spark tensions and give us bad image.
I remember times when I was a stupid kid, I remember the times when hidan1234 was in Wind, I remember the times when noob Ankit and Cobra were in Wind - and Wind was considered shit country back then, struggling for new members, who were getting discouraged by common opinion.
I worked hard to get Wind to the "elitist" level at which it is now. And now, as a council member, I do my best to keep this level. And we have twice as much activity compared to the times when I first became Kazekage. Give this a thought.
2. Official entrance terms. Funny you'd bring that up, since Wind really has only one: prove you're worthy, get accepted. You didn't fulfill that, and you won't join the country, this is how it works. If admins tried to force countries to take people in, I bet more drama like with Lightning Kage would happen. Bad idea. Bad idea.
3. Wind has an idea behind it. It is being an elitist circle.
Tl;dr - no.

PS. Hope you don't mind using this quote in my signature? It's just too ridiculous to simply pass it up. Razz

Last edited by Axer on October 28th 2012, 1:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ksarme
Ksarme

Health Health : 94
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly October 28th 2012, 1:42 pm

Put the whole quote in, it's way better.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again October 28th 2012, 1:54 pm

ok. well

i was never in a country, didnt want to and wouldnt even like to join still. so i cant see in these things much
but in my opinion, besides the requirements given, only accepting more active members and ones who would fit better in the community of a country not just makes the people of that community more open and closer to each other, but it might encourage the newer members to stay active at least until they join, and then explore that country too.
they could leave for the reason of letting them in too early aswell, and maybe not liking that community enough, or getting bored of it and thinking as you that "the best thing about this forum and also the only real long term motivation for staying active" got boring.
or they could get kicked for thinking they could just stay inactive since they are in it already anyway, and got in it easily aswell, and when they return and see it they will leave the forum for being disappointed.
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Miatsu October 28th 2012, 2:41 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:

In case you didn't see it.

Ankit Reborn wrote:How do you plan to run the Wind country ? Are you planning on bringing changes to the country system ? Wind
has always been known as the "Puzzle Solving" country of NTSD . Do you intend to carry on this good old specialization ?
Or do you intend to add new specialization for the country ? Can you please state some of your current plans for
the Wind ?

Miatsu wrote:Current plans for Wind will stay the same as it has been in recent times. Probably with a few more puzzles and discussing tactics and strategies for games, study habits, etcetera.

Miatsu
Miatsu

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Remilia Scarlet October 28th 2012, 3:07 pm

He got rejected from Water because Water is... you know... like it is now (no Kage, only 2 somewhat active guys, Analzooro).

As for the Wind, we're carefully picking out members that we think would not do anything ridiculous stupid at once they join Wind.

As for myself, I had no chance at joining Wind at once I registered (my behavior was kinda bad), but as I changed into something "acceptable", my odds for joining Wiind increased with each good post for them to lurk at.

Just try to avoid comparing Wind to Water again.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet

Health Health : 83
Registration date : 2009-09-28

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n October 28th 2012, 3:35 pm

I think you should not talk about things you know shit about.

How we manage Water depends only on us, as long as kage approves it, so please keep your hands out of this

thank you.
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by G man October 28th 2012, 3:52 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:

I don't remember offering you to join lightning... O_o
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by its confirmed again October 28th 2012, 4:28 pm

G man wrote:

I don't remember offering you to join lightning... O_o

and who said it was recently, after you had been chosen to be the kage?
its confirmed again
its confirmed again

Health Health : 21
Registration date : 2010-05-26

Back to top Go down

Post by G man October 28th 2012, 4:33 pm

So you're telling me that Nakato offered him to enter lightning?
Nakato was once very careful about who enters lightning, and the discussion about him never came up in the council, so no, I don't think anyone offered him that.
G man
G man
Uchiha Sasuke
Uchiha Sasuke

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 28th 2012, 4:34 pm

mhm instead of making this into a random flame whatsoever shit storm could we just stay on topic and discuss something?

its confirmed is right
i dont know how and when you became kage g man and what happened to lightning but their original members offered me a place (you werent in lightning at that point i think)
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next