The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To The Admins, Kages, Members

+22
Thel_JF
Akshit
Triv
Zeiin
Storm
analzooro
ACE KyoUno
Lillzeirell
DoM!n
Remilia Scarlet
Miatsu
its confirmed again
Ksarme
Tfwtolly
Rhino.Freak
Hiei
G man
Doctor Mak
-Shivam-
-samael-
iFlame975
deepseabyrd
26 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

To The Admins, Kages, Members  - Page 4 Empty Re: To The Admins, Kages, Members

Post by Storm October 29th 2012, 11:52 pm

1. I didn't force anything on Lightning. I said I will help if G man asks for my help on something. The same applies to both Earth and Water.

2. That will be up for discussion if the universal clan is ever made.

3. The first impression does make a big difference on whether or not you will get into a country. However, I don't believe it to be favoritism when it comes to new applicants applying to a country. That's just my opinion.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 29th 2012, 11:55 pm

1. wasnt there a time when z was forced as kage on lightning?
2. it seems impossible to lead a discussion in this forum so you will just have to do it
3. why isnt this tolly kid banned
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Health Health : 13
Registration date : 2012-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF October 30th 2012, 1:22 am

deepseabyrd wrote:1. wasnt there a time when z was forced as kage on lightning?
2. it seems impossible to lead a discussion in this forum so you will just have to do it
3. why isnt this tolly kid banned

thats actually right
we didnt get smippa as kage either and compared to the current kages he woulda been a godsend xDD

twtolly isnt banned cause nobody bans anyone anymore
personally i just enjoy looking at his posts and thinking about whats going on in his obv fucked up brain haha
have to admit though that it becomes annoying from time to time
hes some kind of one trick pony
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Health Health : 115
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly October 30th 2012, 6:57 am

I was banned.

And Thel, if I cared enough, I might just post some of those private messages you sent me, you know the I ones I mean, the ones where you claimed to be a genius and all that.

Tfwtolly

Health Health : -3
Registration date : 2009-10-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF October 30th 2012, 9:57 am

huh?
i am a genius and was trying to show you the principles of forensic
you however just started to randomly flame me hahaha
dont know wether it would benefit you at all to post that ^^
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 30th 2012, 11:22 am

deepseabyrd wrote:
Storm wrote:
I have nothing against someone when it comes to gaining trust on here, but electing someone Kage takes more than just popularity. When it comes to an election, there has to be solid reasons as to why one person is more capable than the other based on the group's responses. It can't just be "oh his posts are funny so he should be Kage" and make that person the end-all, be-all. That's basically favoritism at its finest.

ahah so thats favoritism

and my personal favourite
https://ntsd.forumotion.com/t24228-not-so-secret-anymore-origins

Storm wrote:If this is true, whatever chance of him making Hokage has been thrown out of the window.

hahaha
I actually didn't become the Hokage back then . But I didn't keep on complaining or demanding to become the hokage . I simply accepted it and moved on . For months I just did my job and didn't demand or ask for anything . I left the forum after Cross became inactive. Later I was called back over fb like after 7-8 months to come and lead Fire not because I am Storm's friend or something but because I am good at running stuffs .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 30th 2012, 12:27 pm

and youre doing a good job
it wasnt my intention to attack you just used it as an example

i still dont get though why some countries are allowed to rot away whereas others are not
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly October 30th 2012, 1:46 pm

Thel_JF wrote:huh?
i am a genius and was trying to show you the principles of forensic
you however just started to randomly flame me hahaha
dont know wether it would benefit you at all to post that ^^

Yeah man, I especially liked the part where you offered to "help" me whenever I flame anyone with, to use your word "powerful" logic.

Tfwtolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillzeirell October 30th 2012, 3:00 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:
deepseabyrd wrote:
Storm wrote:
I have nothing against someone when it comes to gaining trust on here, but electing someone Kage takes more than just popularity. When it comes to an election, there has to be solid reasons as to why one person is more capable than the other based on the group's responses. It can't just be "oh his posts are funny so he should be Kage" and make that person the end-all, be-all. That's basically favoritism at its finest.

ahah so thats favoritism

and my personal favourite
https://ntsd.forumotion.com/t24228-not-so-secret-anymore-origins

Storm wrote:If this is true, whatever chance of him making Hokage has been thrown out of the window.

hahaha
Later I was called back over fb like after 7-8 months to come and lead Fire not because I am Storm's friend or something but because I am good at running stuffs .
A totall lie, isnt it?
If i remember right your post: "some of your fire friends call u back (I Dont rember who exactly, not Storm)".
Anyway, i was the one who asked 2 members to bring your ass back to this place, since i needed victim to troll hard.
Did cobra tell u my message btw? haha
And now I see your story about how you became hokage because u good at running stuffs. U have nice imagination i see.
Lillzeirell
Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Health Health : 207
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiei October 30th 2012, 3:06 pm

since i needed victim to troll hard

1. Sadly its your imagination that you can troll .

2. I don't care much about what outsiders have to say I know what I am doing and as long as its the people who are affected by what I am doing are satisfied , I don't need to worry about random outsiders .

3. Now you can either continue your "SO CALLED" Trolling (Trust me I won't give a shit) or you can do something else . Either ways I am done replying to you .
Hiei
Hiei
Hokage
Hokage

Health Health : 445
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow October 30th 2012, 4:38 pm

As kadajnoir said
Spoiler:
This guy is one of the "new members" btw.
The next one who says that I say this just because I'm white is a fucking genious.
I was continuously in lightning from 2008 to these days. I believe countries were made for country wars etc, but now when nobody plays ntsd anymore and user pool is shrunken, how about we but countries on hold?
After these so called renovations, should it be a time for real renovations? Admins, what you can lose?
Snow
Snow
St. Michael
St. Michael

Health Health : 87
Registration date : 2012-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lillzeirell October 30th 2012, 5:55 pm

Ankit Reborn wrote:

since i needed victim to troll hard

1. Sadly its your imagination that you can troll .

2. I don't care much about what outsiders have to say I know what I am doing and as long as its the people who are affected by what I am doing are satisfied , I don't need to worry about random outsiders .

3. Now you can either continue your "SO CALLED" Trolling (Trust me I won't give a shit) or you can do something else . Either ways I am done replying to you .
And thats all u can reply? And wtf u talking about? U dont need to worry about random outsiders? Ofc u dont need to worry... xDD Maybe u need reply? Ohh wait.. there are nothing u able to reply.
I guess i know what im talking about. I hate 2 things: liars, and ppls that talks about some bullshit. Both terms suit you.
And yeath, judging by some funny stuff, the "troll ankit" game its not really imagination, lol.
Lillzeirell
Lillzeirell
St. Raguel
St. Raguel

Health Health : 207
Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Smouk October 30th 2012, 5:55 pm

One thing i can say:
\o
Smouk
Smouk

Health Health : 179
Registration date : 2012-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Thel_JF October 30th 2012, 7:52 pm

Snow wrote:As kadajnoir said
Spoiler:
This guy is one of the "new members" btw.
The next one who says that I say this just because I'm white is a fucking genious.
I was continuously in lightning from 2008 to these days. I believe countries were made for country wars etc, but now when nobody plays ntsd anymore and user pool is shrunken, how about we but countries on hold?
After these so called renovations, should it be a time for real renovations? Admins, what you can lose?

grab your balls if you have any you nooblords xD
Thel_JF
Thel_JF
Special Jounin of Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze October 30th 2012, 8:44 pm

@Byrd: I've read this thread thoroughly and from my point of view their rejection seems justified to me.

It's been maybe half a dozen posts of you disrespecting others and from my experience as a recruiter, you simply check a user's background, you will go to his past posts and see what are they made of, I'd say out of all, the most critical aspect of this judgement is personality and then grammar, punctuation, activity even though that is also critical but can't be determined just from a new user.
If in the past you've shown a little of what you've shown in this thread, being generally unpleasant, ordering admins you hardly know around, I'm sorry, but the country as a group, is basically somewhat a community and you won't fit there if most their members already don't like you, I think some even from before this thread.

About councils' harsh trials and decision-making, I think the council knows its country and requirement best than any of us and should be allowed to make their tests harder or easier according to need, even up to close their group for a limited time if need be.

Regardless, I do support your idea to make more countries available and make sure at least X number of countries are open at any time to make variety in countries and make it simpler for new members. (can be enforced by a moderator)

Midnight_Blaze
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Health Health : 37
Registration date : 2009-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 30th 2012, 10:22 pm

Midnight_Blaze wrote:@Byrd: I've read this thread thoroughly and from my point of view their rejection seems justified to me.

It's been maybe half a dozen posts of you disrespecting others and from my experience as a recruiter, you simply check a user's background, you will go to his past posts and see what are they made of, I'd say out of all, the most critical aspect of this judgement is personality and then grammar, punctuation, activity even though that is also critical but can't be determined just from a new user.
If in the past you've shown a little of what you've shown in this thread, being generally unpleasant, ordering admins you hardly know around, I'm sorry, but the country as a group, is basically somewhat a community and you won't fit there if most their members already don't like you, I think some even from before this thread.

About councils' harsh trials and decision-making, I think the council knows its country and requirement best than any of us and should be allowed to make their tests harder or easier according to need, even up to close their group for a limited time if need be.

Regardless, I do support your idea to make more countries available and make sure at least X number of countries are open at any time to make variety in countries and make it simpler for new members. (can be enforced by a moderator)

there is no country that will take me anyway by now
im just fighting for my idea

btw ive read some of your recent post as well
you wrote about how one day people will actually get warned and banned haha
yet nothing ever happens looks like youre just all talk
therefore i dont really care wether you agree with me or not either cause someone who hasnt get anything done in 3 years is just a loser

deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze October 30th 2012, 10:36 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:
Midnight_Blaze wrote:@Byrd: I've read this thread thoroughly and from my point of view their rejection seems justified to me.

there is no country that will take me anyway by now
im just fighting for my idea

btw ive read some of your recent post as well
you wrote about how one day people will actually get warned and banned haha
yet nothing ever happens looks like youre just all talk
therefore i dont really care wether you agree with me or not either cause someone who hasnt get anything done in 3 years is just a loser

Please ask Storm who he banned right after my post before you make a laughing stock out of yourself, if someone violates the rules they will be warned/banned, I don't mind doing it myself in my section since I'm governing it, in regards to Offtopic it's Storm's job.

Wow, you got spunk, calling someone a loser? look at yourself, are you trying to justify something here? either respond in a logical thoughtful response or keep your thoughts to yourself if they're that primitive.

Plus, no, I don't think you need to rush things and maybe make them worse to get them done faster.

also if you're looking to fight for your idea then stand by it, justify why it should be how you say it instead of insulting all the time, it won't get you anywhere.

Midnight_Blaze
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 30th 2012, 10:51 pm

Midnight_Blaze wrote:To all you hipsters, it's true the moderators aren't as effective and some are unavailable but warns will still be issued if later than now and Kytes and everyone else that violate them will be warned or banned according to severity.

It is not 'okay' to break the rules if you're not caught right away and I don't care how long you've been in this forum, you want to set a bad example? no problem, you will be treated as such.

Also Bgnin/Omen left more than half a year ago ish.

yes im pretty sure you banned everyone of those hipster guys
btw in case you didnt notice tolly is back and still flaming
and i already explained my reasoning dont want to repeat it another 20x just because some people are dimwitted
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze October 30th 2012, 10:57 pm

deepseabyrd wrote:
Midnight_Blaze wrote:To all you hipsters, it's true the moderators aren't as effective and some are unavailable but warns will still be issued if later than now and Kytes and everyone else that violate them will be warned or banned according to severity.

It is not 'okay' to break the rules if you're not caught right away and I don't care how long you've been in this forum, you want to set a bad example? no problem, you will be treated as such.

Also Bgnin/Omen left more than half a year ago ish.

yes im pretty sure you banned everyone of those hipster guys
btw in case you didnt notice tolly is back and still flaming
and i already explained my reasoning dont want to repeat it another 20x just because some people are dimwitted
I'll even tell you who banned him, no, not me, I'm not in charge of that section, it was Kytes who was acting up and was banned for 14 days by Storm.
So yeah sure, I'm not doing my job, if my job was offtopic you'd already be banned for disrespecting admins but Storm is nice and puts out with it, you should have been banned first in my opinion cause if you want to make a point, make it, don't insult others whilst you're at it.

About Tfwtolly, he may have flamed you once but you sure started it, the right thing would be to ban both but meh, again, every mod is responsible for his own sections and gives his own judgements to whatever violations are going on, if it's blatant, it's easy to issue a ban straight away, it's a subtle one, mod can even let that slide.

Want to tell me more nonesense you think you know better than me?
Midnight_Blaze
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 30th 2012, 11:15 pm

i started it?
you sure youve read this thread?
i got nothing but disrespect and hatred from people that didnt even get what i was trying to imply

sasuke153 wrote:
deepseabyrd wrote:
One of the basical problems with wind and water seems to be that they dont have a general idea behind them anymore (e.g. lightning=fighting).
Perhaps it would be enough to force them to adopt such a general idea.
why don't you just shut the f*ck up.

G man wrote:So you're telling me that Nakato offered him to enter lightning?
Nakato was once very careful about who enters lightning, and the discussion about him never came up in the council, so no, I don't think anyone offered him that.

deepseabyrd wrote:mhm instead of making this into a random flame whatsoever shit storm could we just stay on topic and discuss something?

its confirmed is right
i dont know how and when you became kage g man and what happened to lightning but their original members offered me a place (you werent in lightning at that point i think)

analzooro wrote:you suck lmao

deepseabyrd wrote:haha coming from you this sounds like an award

i wont go any further because im too lazy for that
i started it? dont make me laugh
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Tfwtolly October 30th 2012, 11:33 pm

I have some advice for you byrd, just leave, you've made an asshat out of yourself and there is not a single person on this forum who likes you, so why stay?

Tfwtolly

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze October 30th 2012, 11:38 pm

Spoiler:

I have even more examples but they're a little more subtle than the rest, still seem like disrespect and looking down on others to me though.
Let me make this clear, I don't mind one of those was directed to me and I have looked at the first page and it had more than a few posts that were stupid and out of place from other members but that doesn't justify to return the favor.

@Tolly, please, if all you can contribute to this conversation is asking the starter of this thread to leave, then maybe it's better not to comment at all, I for one want to know what he has to say and maybe it can be implemented on a later stage when renovations can be taken place.

Suggestion box is always open.
Midnight_Blaze
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Back to top Go down

Post by deepseabyrd October 30th 2012, 11:46 pm

that was at page 3
i got flamed for 3 pages and no mod did anything
and you expect me to say nothing?
are you fucking serious

and look at this tolly hes mocking you haha
deepseabyrd
deepseabyrd

Back to top Go down

Post by Midnight_Blaze October 30th 2012, 11:53 pm

I expect people to be mature about it and ignore the oh-so unnerving comments like 'shut up', I get that a lot and I let it slide, it's not much of a flame to get a ban but maybe a warn depending on the circumstance, but then again I'm not moderating this section so best I can do is expect people to behave or make a remark about it, want someone banned for flaming you? report him and don't flame back, I think that takes away legitimacy for asking anyone to be punished.

Midnight_Blaze
Midnight_Blaze
Sei
Sei

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII October 31st 2012, 12:01 am

Fine, have it your way: the next one who flames, offends or behaves in some other way I don't like, wins a free warn.

I'd tell y'all to stop being so sensitive, since you're on the internet after all, but then I wouldn't be doing my job, would I?
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next