The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which rank do u get in ur class?

+15
Consural Hatake
N.D
Dmon
Bloodz!
toby_0204_toby
samurais
Raka
God Drak
narutoguy
RMaster28
tobi is a good boy
Omnipotent
Riki X
Shira_Yukii
Kevin11
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Which rank do u get in ur class? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which rank do u get in ur class?

Post by Omnipotent May 12th 2009, 4:18 am

Narcisists.....Hate em.....I have a friend he's a smart guy and he's really annoying wih the "HAH I BEAT U" crap.....I've never really been narcisistic but after i met this guy, i just stayed as humble as i could, because i know just how annoying it is. I don't think i've ever said anything like HAH i beat u!(on a test or report cards) or I'm smart or smarter or anything like that since grade 2 or 3....

Cheaters.....Actually never encountered one. At least not one that bothered me.
Omnipotent
Omnipotent

Health Health : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Which rank do u get in ur class? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which rank do u get in ur class?

Post by Storm May 12th 2009, 7:42 am

I have to agree with ipsilon and Omni on this thread. I personally never cared how good I was compared to the other students in high school. If I can learn something in school and master the knowledge, then being better than the other peers is pointless. I've encountered so many cheaters and narcissistic people in high school that it's almost second nature so spot them out and know they certainly won't succeed in life.

Cheating your way through things esp. when it comes to school shows that you really don't know what's been taught and just care about passing. College is near to impossible to cheat your way through, since the teachers are much more likely to look over your work to make sure it's not copied material off a website..

I love college and since I'm gaining knowledge in law, I enjoy my program of study and wouldn't want it any other way.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by ipsilonv May 12th 2009, 8:57 am

Your in law, cool and good luck with memorizing laws! I'm in material science and engineering.. planing on mechanical engineering in the end. It's a lot of sciences, but it's not too bad Razz.
ipsilonv
ipsilonv

Health Health : 20
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X May 13th 2009, 12:12 am

Omnipotent wrote:Narcisists.....Hate em.....I have a friend he's a smart guy and he's really annoying wih the "HAH I BEAT U" crap.....I've never really been narcisistic but after i met this guy, i just stayed as humble as i could, because i know just how annoying it is. I don't think i've ever said anything like HAH i beat u!(on a test or report cards) or I'm smart or smarter or anything like that since grade 2 or 3....

Cheaters.....Actually never encountered one. At least not one that bothered me.

well, technically, when i see my friend has a bad mark, i love shouting in his face "HAHA YOU GOT A BAD MARK" even when my mark is lower, but just as a joke. i know some people who got a good mark once, and then went on to think that they were the ruler of the world...

and technically, this thread isn't that accurate anyways, because if you have a smart class (like me) then its hard to get to the top,meanwhile if you have a dumb, class, it'll be easier to get to the top.
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2