The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMACHI

2 posters

Go down

HAMACHI Empty HAMACHI

Post by togata August 11th 2009, 10:13 pm

hi guys well..... i have one question well..... is it bad to use multiple hamachi accounts because evry time i reinstal my windols i have to creat a new account (i reinstal it several times all becaouse there were some serious viruses that tottaly buged my computer) and i have i think 4 or 3 several on my computer previous was /hrampo;5.202.111.59/togata;5.226.131.196/and the last one is/togata;5.126.54.99 and one on my sisters laptop that i might use for the tournament that will start on 18 august i think (there is a topic for it in the tournaments section) and the question is: is there a problem whit it? and the other one is: is there a way i can use my old hammachi accounts? any one that have answers for my questions to not hold it just post it here thumbs up
togata
togata

Health Health : -4
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

HAMACHI Empty Re: HAMACHI

Post by Eredale August 11th 2009, 10:16 pm

I think there is a thing called "master password" allowing you to regain control on old accounts... That's if you set it on them, of course...

Why bother asking here? Go to Hamachi forums - I find ALL info there.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by togata August 11th 2009, 10:23 pm

thank but i loocked there but i didn't see anuthing about this or i am blind or there is nothing reali
togata
togata

Health Health : -4
Registration date : 2009-05-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down