The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2)

+11
Sarnicone
xyzclanz
Yush
sawmanx
DoM!n
NoneX
German
iwanthidan
Kawazoe Taiki
Eredale
Sidoain
15 posters

Go down

PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2) Empty PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2)

Post by Sidoain November 7th 2009, 11:03 am

So yeah, psp is a waste. Exacly like a ps2, but portable. Im really anticipated by the new naruto and i was with tales of vs, but im not planning on getting a psp. I got an NDS and the reason why i like it more then a psp is because its not a copy of an other console. Im a fan of the naruto games on ps2 and the next one on psp will ruin my collection.(well, the type of collection that use empty DVD's you know)

If they want to get reed of the ps2, atleast, they should make it on the wii. I mean, i got some real life friends and only one of them got a psp. The next accel 3 will have 4 playable player just like super smash. I think that naruto for me end at naruto accel 2. Storm sux for me.

I just wanted to spit out my frustration...
Sidoain
Sidoain

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Back to top Go down

PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2) Empty Re: PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2)

Post by Eredale November 7th 2009, 12:11 pm

4 players? That'll surely lead to some OP tactics... Like if Neji and Ten Ten were in one team - Neji spams Kaiten and Ten Ten kills people with weapons... Or people just hold someone back and the others spam ranged moves >_>
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2) Empty Re: PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2)

Post by Sidoain November 7th 2009, 4:48 pm

Eredale wrote:4 players? That'll surely lead to some OP tactics... Like if Neji and Ten Ten were in one team - Neji spams Kaiten and Ten Ten kills people with weapons... Or people just hold someone back and the others spam ranged moves >_>

You right, but me in my friends, we always make rules in games with 4 player mode. In super smash bros brawl, we made a rule so we cant back stab(Thats mean switch enemy and back stab him while he was fighting the other player) If we do a team battle, we activate the option so we can hit our own ally. That option in naruto is realistic..
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki November 7th 2009, 11:13 pm

I much prefer the PSP for multiple reasons, first off I HAVE played the DS for extensive time and the whole double screen and most games having to use that dumb stilus thing is just well...dumb. I like PSP cause it's a portable movie/music/game player, on top of it...you can get any game you want for free as long as your not afraid of the law lol.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Health Health : 18
Registration date : 2009-09-19

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan November 7th 2009, 11:17 pm

i want to buy a 2nd hand psp.This is my biggest dream!!!
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Country : PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2) Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki November 7th 2009, 11:48 pm

Why secondhand? The price of PSP was just downed due to the PSP GO (which is gonna be a huge flop) comming out.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Back to top Go down

Post by iwanthidan November 8th 2009, 12:06 am

Kawazoe Taiki wrote:Why secondhand? The price of PSP was just downed due to the PSP GO (which is gonna be a huge flop) comming out.

Not in my country -.-
iwanthidan
iwanthidan

Health Health : -9
Country : PSP is a waste.(Naruto accel 3 on psp, not ps2) Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki November 8th 2009, 2:02 am

Wow that sucks lol xD it's 120$ here I think...or 150$.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain November 8th 2009, 5:37 pm

Kawazoe Taiki wrote:I much prefer the PSP for multiple reasons, first off I HAVE played the DS for extensive time and the whole double screen and most games having to use that dumb stilus thing is just well...dumb. I like PSP cause it's a portable movie/music/game player, on top of it...you can get any game you want for free as long as your not afraid of the law lol.

I know about the free games story for the psp. My friend got one and he can put up to 3 or 4 games in his psp and his other game stay in his computer since his psp dont have enough space to put more then 4 atleast. For the NDS, you can also download free games. You need a card where you can put in an SD card. You add NDS games in your SD card and after, you put the SD card in your NDS card that got an SD space and thats it. Its really easy and it take 10 minutes to download each games.

For the reason you dont like the NDS, its your opinion so i have nothing to argue about it, but i just like the faq that the NDS is nothing like any other console games. I mean, i have a ps2 and a ps3. Why should i buy a psp when its like those 2 consoles, but downgraded, but portable. Ho and an other reason why i dont get an xbox is because i have a ps3 and and a computer, so i decided to bought a wii instead and i dont regret it at all.

For the music and movies, anyone that prefer a psp always drop those reason and it make me laugh. Me, i can say that i bought a NDS for 60 dollars and an ipod touch for around 100 already used for a total for 160 and a psp cost 150 or more. You still dont understand that the psp cost a lot because of those additions only. Like the ps3 use to cost 500 because of the blueray.

Conclusion, the reason i say that the PSP is a waste is because its like a ps2, but protable and downgraded. In the next naruto, there will only be shippuden characters and none shippuden cahracters will only be little kakachi and the other guy with the glaces. If they decided to made it to ps2 instead, it would had only be an improvement and not a total revamp of the whole game. 4 player mode added and 0 characters would get remove. (God i already miss Zabuza.)
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by NoneX November 8th 2009, 6:03 pm

Kawazoe Taiki wrote: I like PSP cause it's a portable movie/music/game player, on top of it...you can get any game you want for free as long as your not afraid of the law lol.

You know you can do the same thing with the ds if you know how ^^
NoneX
NoneX

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by DoM!n November 8th 2009, 6:15 pm

PSP > DS

I have psp,gonna get cfw now,it rox
DoM!n
DoM!n
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 261
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by NoneX November 8th 2009, 6:36 pm

Nevermind that DS is better as PSP ^^

Just wanted to say that DS can do these things too
NoneX
NoneX

Health Health : 5
Registration date : 2008-11-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain November 9th 2009, 4:43 am

DoM!n wrote:PSP > DS

I have psp,gonna get cfw now,it rox

Well, that was not my point. Its not a console war threads, its more about the psp vs ps2 problems with multiplayer games and content. I understand that they wont make games on ps2 anymore, but there need to be some exeption. I would rather download a game on my ps3 to be able to play with all my friends then buying a psp and buying the game.

RPG games, online games, adventure games or any other 1 player game, i dont care if they release those on PSP.

Competitive games, games made to chill with your friends like super smash or naruto are made for console like ps2 or ps3(as downloadable games) Now that naruto will be on psp instead of ps2, there is no reason to call it accel 3 because they will totally revamp the game. They will remove all the old characters and keep only the new one from shippuden.

1st, they ruined it for me when they release tales of vs on psp and the next victim is naruto accel 3. I hate that because only 1 of my friends got a psp meaning that if we play it, we will only be able to play vs computers. At the end, unlocking all characters will just be a waste of time so we decide to not play accel 3 and stay in accel 2 on ps2.

I did some research and i saw a petition to make them release accel 3 on ps2. I hope they will win.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by sawmanx November 19th 2009, 4:53 pm

i see in the psp the best game for naruto it is:naruto legend any one know it
sawmanx
sawmanx

Health Health : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-18

http://doujin-moe.us

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush November 19th 2009, 8:06 pm

The PSP aint bad, but the whole series of accel should remain on PS2. It's just been that way and should remain that way...
I agree with this guy.
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xyzclanz November 20th 2009, 8:40 am

can psp go play the same game made for normal psp?
xyzclanz
xyzclanz

Health Health : 10
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone November 22nd 2009, 4:01 pm

Well, but I am sure PSP is not a waste.

Besides, you can get them cheep these days.
One only costs about 10000Y
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki November 23rd 2009, 3:40 am

There hardly making any new games on the PS2 anymore, why? Because they don't make PS2's lol. They wanna get people to buy PSP's and PS3's so they're making there games for their newer systems simple. Same reason Super Smash Bros Brawl came out on Wii and not Gamecube, thats just how it works. Just because a game is released on something you don't have, doesn't mean that the system it did come out on is a waste, it just means you have to get that system now Razz
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Back to top Go down

Post by Sageman November 26th 2009, 12:41 am

what is a dsi people keep telling me its better then the psp go

Sageman

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Kawazoe Taiki November 26th 2009, 2:37 am

I'm not sure about the DSI but the PSP GO is crap anyways...You can only download stuff, you gotta give Sony your credit card number and download stuff through Wifi.
Kawazoe Taiki
Kawazoe Taiki
Wielder of Nuibari

Back to top Go down

Post by mor0666 December 5th 2009, 12:38 pm

VERY AGREE!!!!!
The graphic of the psp is so lame!-did you see the look of deidara bombs?!
and how can you on psp anyway it seems so uncomfortable-the screen is so tiny.
mor0666
mor0666
Beta Tester

Health Health : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by toby_0204_toby December 5th 2009, 2:05 pm

to the person above...
try playing it!!!
you can play anywhere..
unlike ps2 and ps3 and the like, you can';t play them anywhere...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
toby_0204_toby
toby_0204_toby

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Basikninja December 5th 2009, 7:33 pm

Psp is the best your just jelous because naruto narutimate accel 3 psp is in 5 days and it goes up to the part where itachi and sasuke fight take that biatch
Basikninja
Basikninja

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sidoain December 19th 2009, 7:33 pm

basikninja2 wrote:Psp is the best your just jelous because naruto narutimate accel 3 psp is in 5 days and it goes up to the part where itachi and sasuke fight take that biatch
Do you have any friends to play with that have a psp? I dont know if i mentioned it, but there is a petition on google to port accel 3 on ps2. I hope they will win that one.

My friend got accel 3 on psp. (Dont guess how) But we still play accel 2 when we are togheter because we dont have 2 psp. We all got an nds and only 1 of us got a psp. So we play jump ultimate star instead.

Ho, and yes, im jalous. But jalous enough to not sell my soul to the psp. I chose a DS, wont go further on portable console.

toby_0204_toby wrote:to the person above...
try playing it!!!
you can play anywhere..
unlike ps2 and ps3 and the like, you can';t play them anywhere...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

You dont get it. Its a multiplayer game and this time, 4 players can play at the same time. Anyway, i dont even know if naruto on psp play online because its a jap version so if you know that it plays online, tell me please. The main reason why i have a wii and still play ps2 is just for the great games that they have that can play 4 players.

Ok, you can play everywhere with a psp. But can you also play everywhere with your friends? Well, it dont work for all of us if you do and naruto is a fighting game, not an adventure game. Only advantage with the portable is the faq that you can unlock stuff anywhere you go.
Sidoain
Sidoain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down