The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell me your thoughts over manga/anime

+5
Sarnicone
Reke
Nataniell
ekko1990
Yush
9 posters

Go down

Tell me your thoughts over manga/anime Empty Tell me your thoughts over manga/anime

Post by Yush January 21st 2010, 2:28 am

Well, usually, a normal reader or watcher would have basic things that they'd do while reading or watching anime or manga.

Please tell me how it is for you. The choices are on the poll, but please do explain in a post.

For me, I actually become the main character myself and sometimes, it kinda stirs me inside Razz That's why sometimes, manga/anime with passion, romance, etc etc rly gets to me Embarassed

Atm,
Ichigo 100%, GE, Onani Master Kurosawa, Toradora, and much, much more have rly made me cry Razz

Sometimes, such things give me wayy better ideas on stories and of course it also affects my drawing style.
That's when a manga/anime amazes me. How is it to you?
Yush
Yush
Tsuchikage [Len Kagamine]

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Tell me your thoughts over manga/anime Empty Re: Tell me your thoughts over manga/anime

Post by ekko1990 January 21st 2010, 2:42 am

For me its that I do a bit of both, it depends on the series, and when I'm really into a serie, but no specific character, I like to think about what could, should and has happened and such things. Sometimes symbolic meanings appear in manga and then I like to think about it for a while.
ekko1990
ekko1990

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Back to top Go down

Tell me your thoughts over manga/anime Empty Re: Tell me your thoughts over manga/anime

Post by Nataniell January 21st 2010, 3:32 am

first one, though sometimes I try to analyse what actually would I do in the char's place...

Nataniell
Mizukage
Mizukage

Health Health : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Reke January 21st 2010, 4:16 am

I Haven't read a lot of manga like some other guys here, but most of the times I just watch the characters and story as they go. although I Pretend to be the main character(s) when I read some interesting manga like Death note or bakuman, I analyse their situations and think about "What would happen if?".
Reke
Reke

Health Health : 185
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone January 21st 2010, 4:31 am

Depending on series, though I haven't read much.

For characters and series like Naruto, I just simply read, and don't try to replace myself.

But for series like Hellsing... You know what I mean.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Magnamancy January 21st 2010, 7:07 am

With manga/books in general, unless designed otherwise, I
consider myself to be a disembodied viewer of events.

It doesn't mean some things don't get to me though...
Spoiler:

Rarely do I try to place myself in a character's shoes, unless
of coarse I'm the one writing the story, and I'm molding an
aspect of a character after an aspect of myself.
Magnamancy
Magnamancy
Minami
Minami

Health Health : 39
Registration date : 2008-10-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Yush January 21st 2010, 8:08 am

Well, I do generally mean, on the series that you guys actually like.

I mean, it's no good telling me how you go through manga thats...shit.
Yush
Yush

Health Health : 328
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://mrotakushodo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eredale January 21st 2010, 10:41 am

If the thing has a plot, and contains some sense, I usually watch it like it goes while I can predict it... but when I get an unexpected plot twist, I analyze it and think on it

As an example of that I usually give Death Note - you can think through the character's actions and analyze them. After some thinking you realize that, for example, Kira would have won, or something like that
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight January 21st 2010, 12:41 pm

i selected the first one
i just read the manga or any book as a person whos just viewing the scenes outside the story
and yea sometimes i make guesses on whats going to happen next
Knight
Knight

Health Health : 103
Registration date : 2009-06-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Applejuice January 21st 2010, 1:32 pm

I would try to predict what is going to happen next. and for the rest im just following the story, going over the facts . Sometimes place yourself in a charcter if its fun Razz

Applejuice

Health Health : 182
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 21st 2010, 2:00 pm

first of all Death note is the worst possible example for analyzing as it is 80% pure luck,and when I analyze their actions I get pissed of

and with my

analyze analyze analyze

and than criticize

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down