The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new discovery - perhaps life outside of earth is possible?

+24
C4Blizzard
Shiv
Divisor XII
Riki X
Thel_JF
Nave I
Yamato Daiwa
Stunkata8
Eredale
Keoto
Basikninja
k1
Bizzy Bone
Sarnicone
4thHokage
Zazz
†Decimo†
thanh long
Phoenix
VASH_k
xxxvalterxxx
Skeggiold
LiGhtninGeR
Crimson
28 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A new discovery - perhaps life outside of earth is possible? - Page 4 Empty Re: A new discovery - perhaps life outside of earth is possible?

Post by Divisor XII October 9th 2010, 10:04 pm

Tehincally universe is limited, but it's constantly expanding...and since it will expand forever, we can say it's infinite.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

A new discovery - perhaps life outside of earth is possible? - Page 4 Empty Re: A new discovery - perhaps life outside of earth is possible?

Post by Eredale October 9th 2010, 10:08 pm

I don't really think that something can have an infinite impulse, even if it's the universe itself

Sometime it would have to slow down, and maybe we could even reach out to it's borders

But certainly it won't be us by that time...
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Nave I October 10th 2010, 2:14 am

Divisor wrote:Tehincally universe is limited, but it's constantly expanding...and since it will expand forever, we can say it's infinite.
since there's only a limited amount of energy in the universe I doubt it'll expand forever

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Country : A new discovery - perhaps life outside of earth is possible? - Page 4 Empty
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage October 10th 2010, 6:52 am

And One day due to gravitation it'll contract to an event called the Big Crunch. (Exactly Opposite of Big Bang)
4thHokage
4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by k1 October 10th 2010, 12:32 pm

but the thing which would form of it would be very very unstable and so there would be another
big bang

we still dont know how universe was created so we cant say how it can end
k1
k1

Health Health : -7
Registration date : 2010-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post by k1 October 10th 2010, 1:42 pm

how?
we have a theory of big bang, we how it hpnd we still dont know
.'. u cant tell how the universe would end
k1
k1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone October 10th 2010, 1:55 pm

We can.

Anything is possible.
We can still guess/imagine. That is half of science.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by thanh long October 10th 2010, 2:31 pm

And One day due to gravitation it'll contract to an event called the Big Crunch. (Exactly Opposite of Big Bang)

Actually, the force that is responsible for the expansion of the universe is somehow speeding up so I'll bet on the Big Freeze (at least it's only the cold).

like nave said, its limited amount of energy. and it wont expand forever
That's depend on if the Hubble Constant is large enough. If there isn't enough mass, the universe could continue expanding forever and ever and ever, resulting in a cold, dark universe.
thanh long
thanh long

Health Health : 19
Country : A new discovery - perhaps life outside of earth is possible? - Page 4 Empty
Registration date : 2008-12-09

http://www.lf-empire.de/forum/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post by Sander October 10th 2010, 10:45 pm

Well, i actually kinda believe in other Life Forms on Planets, but the bing bang theory is fascinating. Since i mean what was the world BEFORE the Big Bang? And If it didn't exist then how did the Big Bang Appear? I mean... Try to Imagine World before the Big Bang. Just Imagine what it would have looked like if it didn't Exist. i always think of it like that and it's really Cool. Razz And Well no "Aliens" Are intending to kill us. Because if we haven't found them they haven't found us. And well the Unidentified Flying Objects are Very cool indeed but i mean... seriously. Aliens with a fricking Frisbee? But i do hope we can someday find the Aliens or Other Life Forms. And i mean They HAVE to exist. And if not aliens then other Species Similiar to Humans. And Even at Mars they have found some Skulls. One of them which had a 5 cm Distance In between the eyes. Weird. So basically one eye is on the Half side of the head and other is at the Right. So they can look both Right and Left. haha. Awesome. Razz
Sander
Sander
Konoha's Yellow Flash
Konoha's Yellow Flash

Health Health : 29
Registration date : 2010-08-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Nave I October 11th 2010, 1:33 am

please gimme the source of the skull found on mars, because it's totally not true, there was never life on mars yet 'cuz there's no H2O on it, and if there actually is, then only in frozen form, and thus only a base for bakterias to live on but not for real organism which have a skull and that stuff

Nave I

Health Health : 926
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post by sll1cool1m October 11th 2010, 2:37 am

Sander, wtf are you talking about ?

" And if not aliens then other Species Similiar to Humans "

please tell me the difference between an alien and a species similar to humans living outisde of earth. lol .

Skulls found on Mars ? wth ?
sll1cool1m
sll1cool1m

Health Health : 25
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarnicone October 11th 2010, 6:47 am

Nature is stupid.
Those skulls that you said maybe just rocks that are formed in a way we call skulls.

Link or it doesn't happened.

And I don't give a damn about big bang. I mean, long time ago, there was nothing. Then this big bang occurred out of NOTHING. Yeah, makes sense.

UFO =\= Alien
Anything flying that you don't know are all UFO. Because, you don't know it, it is Unidentified, Flying, and it is an Object.
Sarnicone
Sarnicone

Health Health : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 4thHokage October 11th 2010, 11:54 am

When was the skull discovered? -.-'!
And aliens do not necessarily have to be similar although some parts can be same but not 100%
4thHokage
4thHokage
Raikage
Raikage

Health Health : 72
Registration date : 2009-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by k1 October 11th 2010, 1:21 pm

Yamato Daiwa wrote:
thanh long wrote:That's depend on if the Hubble Constant is large enough. If there isn't enough mass, the universe could continue expanding forever and ever and ever, resulting in a cold, dark universe.
oh... BAD BOOK! BAD BOOK!!! no cookies for yah.

LOOL

where on mars or any other planet, skull r found !!!!!!!!!!
k1
k1

Back to top Go down

Post by Storm October 11th 2010, 9:14 pm

This whole us being able to live on another planet is all just speculation to me.
Storm
Storm
Admin

Health Health : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen October 11th 2010, 9:27 pm

my head hurts from all the bullshit
.Omen
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII October 11th 2010, 9:29 pm

This is actually the point of this thread...sharing your own bullshit theory with everybody else.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X October 11th 2010, 9:38 pm

LMFAO

Technically, your nose should hurt from bullshit, since bullshit smells like... well shit.
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen October 11th 2010, 9:42 pm

ok this is my theory
ok?

there is this huge ass space ship

bigger than earth

and we are in a matrix designed by aliens ,we are there because they want to find out the secret

the secret hiding place of the jew gold !

they tried reading jew minds but found nothing but stocks rates and serial numbers of 100 dollar bills

so we are now reliving the few years before the invasion,untill they figure out where the jew gold is hidden

and how do I know,because morphius and samuel L jackson told me,and gave me some pills
.Omen
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII October 11th 2010, 10:02 pm

Ok, now you have your theory.
What you need to do is, write it down in a form of a fancy book and include some morals about life and general behivour, and voila! You have started your very own religion.

Ask scientologists if you don't believe it.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next