The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Suggestion] Member of the Week

+17
Phoenix
LiGhtninGeR
.Omen
Triv
yaoi
Eredale
Hayley
Shiv
ACE KyoUno
Magnamancy
Ksarme
Korkor XI
Riki X
Satamino
Yush
.::Nakato::.
Divisor XII
21 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[Suggestion] Member of the Week - Page 2 Empty Re: [Suggestion] Member of the Week

Post by Hayley January 6th 2011, 11:03 pm

Shiv wrote:Voted yes, it's interesting

I just hope it won't be...unfair

I voted for yes and hope that it will be unfair.
Hayley
Hayley

Health Health : 143
Registration date : 2009-07-02

Back to top Go down

[Suggestion] Member of the Week - Page 2 Empty Re: [Suggestion] Member of the Week

Post by Eredale January 6th 2011, 11:05 pm

I vote no, because no.
Eredale
Eredale

Health Health : 156
Registration date : 2009-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X January 6th 2011, 11:07 pm

Great reason.

Shiv wrote:Voted yes, it's interesting

I just hope it won't be...unfair

It will be.
Riki X
Riki X

Health Health : 66
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII January 6th 2011, 11:08 pm

Yeah, if you can't even be fair in something like the mafia game, then I shouldn't expect much from this too...oh well, I might as well give it a shot and see how it turns out.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 6th 2011, 11:12 pm

voted yes
yaoi
yaoi

Health Health : 8
Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Triv January 6th 2011, 11:35 pm

Voted yes
It'll be a bit of fun for the forum, even if it only lasts like 4 weeks Razz
Triv
Triv

Health Health : 56
Registration date : 2010-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 6th 2011, 11:51 pm

What kind of retarded numbigly stupid moron are you?

do you want me to call you Forest from now on you slow piece of unrefined dumbfounded meat?

We had this already?remember?
oh wait,your retarded brain must work so slowly that that piece of information still didn't reach your overworked brain
and guess what,it failed

and the idea to put this issue on a vote to have a popularity vote is even dumber than the popularity contest itself.Its like telling the attention whores to get in here and sign up right away,before the first round is up ,look who is voting yes,a bunch of genetic trash that makes me ashamed I am human,or at least recognized as one.

Fucking wastes of space that use the word hope when making a fucking decision

I am not saying that their mothers should have miscarried the moment they found out that these parasites are living inside them...

What I am saying that they should have burned themselves alive together with these inferior creatures to assure nothing else as retarded as them comes out.

You suggesting that a popularity contest such as this would improve the forum is like my trying to lodge bricks into your fucking skull so you are not a few bricks short of a house (that means you are stupid moron),wait when I do that I am actually improving your hollow head,as I am putting something in it or ending your worthless life in the process,either way its a win unlike your retarded idea...oh wait..unlike yushes retarded idea...thats better
.Omen
.Omen

Health Health : -32
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X January 6th 2011, 11:57 pm

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:What kind of retarded numbigly stupid moron are you?

do you want me to call you Forest from now on you slow piece of unrefined dumbfounded meat?

oh wait,your retarded brain must work so slowly that that piece of information still didn't reach your overworked brain
and guess what,it failed

and the idea to put this issue on a vote to have a popularity vote is even dumber than the popularity contest itself.Its like telling the attention whores to get in here and sign up right away,before the first round is up ,look who is voting yes,a bunch of genetic trash that makes me ashamed I am human,or at least recognized as one.

I am not saying that their mothers should have miscarried the moment they found out that these parasites are living inside them...

What I am saying that they should have burned themselves alive together with these inferior creatures to assure nothing else as retarded as them comes out.

You suggesting that a popularity contest such as this would improve the forum is like my trying to lodge bricks into your fucking skull so you are not a few bricks short of a house (that means you are stupid moron),wait when I do that I am actually improving your hollow head,as I am putting something in it or ending your worthless life in the process,either way its a win unlike your retarded idea...oh wait..unlike yushes retarded idea...thats better

1. We are trying to improve the forum? Whut? 0.o
2. We had the idea for this, didn't go through.
3. Swearing totally makes your argument look so much cooler and more boss. Guess what? It just made you look like a whining child that didn't get that Fisher Price toy that he wanted.
Riki X
Riki X

Back to top Go down

Post by LiGhtninGeR January 6th 2011, 11:58 pm

Voted for no already yesterday.

I just don't like the idea, we don't need popularity contest, or member of the Week/Month, what ever you say...
LiGhtninGeR
LiGhtninGeR
Lucifer (Superbia)
Lucifer (Superbia)

Health Health : 49
Registration date : 2010-06-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Riki X January 7th 2011, 12:00 am

Who cares? It's gonna take a whole 30 seconds to count up the votes, and then another 30 seconds to post the results. 1 minute of your life gone, big whoop, it'll be fun to see the results anyways. If it fails, big deal, just get rid of it. However, since we haven't tried this yet, you can't be sure that it actually will fail.
Riki X
Riki X

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:03 am

Riki X wrote:
.Omen [PENIS] wrote:What kind of retarded numbigly stupid moron are you?

and guess what,it failed

1. We are trying to improve the forum? Whut? 0.o
you are tring to destroy the forum than?I than suggest that Divisor is removed as moderator as he has shown clear signs of attempting to destroy the section under his moderation
2. We had the idea for this, didn't go through.
YOU HAD A THREAD FOR IT...THIS ALREADY FUCKING HAPPENED
3. Swearing totally makes your argument look so much cooler and more boss. Guess what? It just made you look like a whining child that didn't get that Fisher Price toy that he wanted.

what swearing?pointing the obvious in a manner that is suitable for me to express my intent?
What in the hell is Fisher Price?

.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Triv January 7th 2011, 12:14 am

Fisher Price is a baby-toddler toy company
And seeing as your completely against it... I say we do it
If nothing else, just to annoy you
Triv
Triv

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:19 am

and seeing as killing you will make the worlds pain go away,I say we do that

I HATE YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE FUCKING DESTROYED INTERNET

THIS NOT ABOUT SOME THREAD THIS IS ABOUT INTEGRITY OF THIS SYSTEM ,AND ALL IT STANDS FOR

YOUR FUCKING RETARDED RACE ALREADY RUINED IT WITH FACEBOOK,AND MYSPACE,AND ARE NOW EVEN INVADING THE GREAT CHAN'S

HOW MUCH WILL OUR DISEASE SPREAD?RUINING A FUCKING PERFECT CONCEPT YOU SUBJECTIVE MOTHERFUCKING PRICKS

Iam honestly sick of you in every shape and form

make this world the fucking reality and bask in the glory of ruining the system that was once perfect to be objective and to still be able to voice ones opinion

what you are doing is more than a popularity contest,what you are doing is spreading the cancer all over the fucking internet
with your dishonest blaber
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 12:29 am

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:and seeing as killing you will make the worlds pain go away,I say we do that

I HATE YOU PEOPLE WHO HAVE FUCKING DESTROYED INTERNET

THIS NOT ABOUT SOME THREAD THIS IS ABOUT INTEGRITY OF THIS SYSTEM ,AND ALL IT STANDS FOR

YOUR FUCKING RETARDED RACE ALREADY RUINED IT WITH FACEBOOK,AND MYSPACE,AND ARE NOW EVEN INVADING THE GREAT CHAN'S

HOW MUCH WILL OUR DISEASE SPREAD?RUINING A FUCKING PERFECT CONCEPT YOU SUBJECTIVE MOTHERFUCKING PRICKS

Iam honestly sick of you in every shape and form

make this world the fucking reality and bask in the glory of ruining the system that was once perfect to be objective and to still be able to voice ones opinion

what you are doing is more than a popularity contest,what you are doing is spreading the cancer all over the fucking internet
with your dishonest blaber

wow someone can type this much
and then blabber about dishonesty....
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:32 am

so to YOU relatively long post is a sign of dishonesty?

DONT READ ANY BOOKS,THEY ARE LIES

dumbshit.
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Divisor XII January 7th 2011, 12:34 am

Hi Bgnin, bye Bgnin.

Oh, and if this thing goes through, I'll totally nominate you for the member of the week. I think you'll like it.
Divisor XII
Divisor XII
Jounin of the Leaf
Jounin of the Leaf

Health Health : 117
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:36 am

oh you fucking piece of shit

just close the fucking topic before I initiate protocol 1 of destroying the cancer

DO EET FAGGOT!!
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 12:36 am

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:so to YOU relatively long post is a sign of dishonesty?

DONT READ ANY BOOKS,THEY ARE LIES

dumbshit.

oh you dumb ass
do you think its smart to blabber about dishonesty over the internet.....people like you are just talk

that [penis] name suits you
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:38 am

no but I thinks its necessary .People like my?
yes people like me are all talk,opinions,expressions

but unfortunately people are you are all impressions ,and are mixing it with opinion ,choice ,honestly and will
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 12:40 am

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:no but I thinks its necessary .People like my?

you mad
?

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:

but unfortunately people are you are all impressions ,and are mixing it with opinion ,choice ,honestly and will

welcome to society
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:43 am

itachixsasuke wrote:
.Omen [PENIS] wrote:no but I thinks its necessary .People like my?

you mad
?

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:

welcome to society

YES REALITY

THATS THE POINT

THIS IS THE INTERNET DUMBSHITS

ITS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS,you were supposed to forget about impressions and voice your real opinions without consequences
we your true self not some visage of shallow narcisism and a need for approval
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 12:44 am

the truth i wanna just kick your ass but
that's not how you do things
oh wait i really like you
~now grow up or kill me

and i voice my opinions thats why i told you the truth
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by .Omen January 7th 2011, 12:48 am

itachixsasuke wrote:the truth i wanna just kick your ass but
~now grow up or kill me

haha what a Neanderthal

you dont have a true self,you are only a visage apathetic mask that cannot think

you are the very thing humanity should hate,not become

you want to kick my ass?

common big guy,come at me...internet tough guy,come I ma right here

I am not a black belt or do I bench press 100000000000 pouns,so come at me,as you are clearly unable to do anything where it comes,mentaly
.Omen
.Omen

Back to top Go down

Post by Triv January 7th 2011, 12:50 am

Voice your real opinions... True self...
All I see is a smart ass whos trying to act superior over the internet which is like kicking a chicken. Pretty pointless

Your arguing a losing battle because its obvious this member of the week thing is going to happen so why continue?
As fun as it is watching you argue with itachi, its getting boring. Move on and do something else
Triv
Triv

Back to top Go down

Post by yaoi January 7th 2011, 12:51 am

.Omen [PENIS] wrote:
itachixsasuke wrote:the truth i wanna just kick your ass but
~now grow up or kill me

haha what a Neanderthal

you dont have a true self,you are only a visage apathetic mask that cannot think

you are the very thing humanity should hate,not become

you want to kick my ass?

common big guy,come at me...internet tough guy,come I ma right here

I am not a black belt or do I bench press 100000000000 pouns,so come at me,as you are clearly unable to do anything where it comes,mentaly

you are interesting
you think that i m just a image
but that's the same opinion i have about you
@big guy i lol'd

Lunar wrote:Voice your real opinions... True self...
All I see is a smart ass whos trying to act superior over the internet which is like kicking a chicken. Pretty pointless

Your arguing a losing battle because its obvious this member of the week thing is going to happen so why continue?
As fun as it is watching you argue with itachi, its getting boring. Move on and do something else
its just gotten interesting
yaoi
yaoi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next