The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few ideas about Kakashi

3 posters

Go down

Few ideas about Kakashi Empty Few ideas about Kakashi

Post by FirzenSK February 9th 2012, 6:35 pm

I have few ideas about kakashi. If you like it, use it. If you don´t like it, don´t do about that big conversation ,,like some people doing it!!,, I don´t need know why it is bad, where it is bad...

Water dragon: good jutsu, but i have one idea about it... it´s simple. When is fire on ground and you use that jutsu on it than nothing happend. I think it would slack that fire.

Raikiri´s dog: it would by only 1. lvl... 2.lvl would by god too, but bigger and faster, and then when it hit opponent it would do little bang ... 3.lvl kage bushin, 2 kakashi will do raikiri together like in manga ( i don´t know nane of that jutsu).

Raikiri: I think you know about that, it spend just a little chakra.

And something about fire... i think it burn on the ground very long time, it would burn shorter time i think

MY ENGLISH IS NOT THE BEST, IF YOU DON´T UNDERSTAND SOMETHING TELL ME, I WILL TRY WRITE IT OTHERWISE. Smile
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Few ideas about Kakashi Empty Re: Few ideas about Kakashi

Post by XavierEvera February 9th 2012, 7:57 pm

well... its useless now since project is dead again. but these ideas are good, though.
XavierEvera
XavierEvera

Health Health : 30
Registration date : 2010-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by FirzenSK February 9th 2012, 8:44 pm

thanks
again? omg Very Happy that want few years, few new makers and then agai and again and again and NTSD II FULL will be done Very Happy
date of release: 31.2.2022 Very Happy:D
FirzenSK
FirzenSK
Hokage’s Advisor
Hokage’s Advisor

Health Health : 48
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Freaker February 9th 2012, 9:41 pm

f*ck smouk.
Honestly, I became the team leader so that the forum would be active again.
Thats a fucking aweful thing to do. you dont just make us hope there'll be a game and than come and say that. fu and f me for not believing all the people said youre shitty and that you're not gonna succede. i bet you really wanted to make a game, failed, and decided to stop leading. now, you shouldnt be in root actually since theres nothing you can do to help cross :I

Freaker

Health Health : 0
Registration date : 2011-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down