The Official NTSD Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the next release- some ideas

5 posters

Go down

For the next release- some ideas Empty For the next release- some ideas

Post by kamisa333 January 5th 2013, 9:22 pm

first of all, i hope you'll understand my english! ^.^
so now, some ideas i was thinking on:
1. change Killer Bee's voice to the japaneas one.
2. Add the different hachibi modes of killer bee (just arms outside, blood-chakra blending etc.)
3. Kirin for sasuke? Maybe?
4. For sasuke- develop more the susanoo.
5. If you'll add Lee, make a technique that Guy sensei come to him and together they done something~
6. If you'll add Jiraya, make his sage mode but don't forget (if you want) techniques with Fukasaku and Shima.
7. Add "Lariet" to Killer Bee (and if you'll add A so add it to him too).
8. maybe do a Shinobi World War III story mode or something~

I think I wrote some obvious things but...
And again: I Hope you understood my english~

Twisted Evil

kamisa333

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

For the next release- some ideas Empty Re: For the next release- some ideas

Post by DrKret January 6th 2013, 1:40 pm

Man, think before you write something...
Half of your suggestion are useless

1. He really dont have japaneas voice? He say sth only when he attack with level 3 his sword. But even that this isn't very important changes.
2. Ecelent idea. Maybe even more like 1 tailed hachibi, 2 tailed hachibi, 3 tailed hachibi, 4, 5, 6 ,7 and 1 tailed hachibi version 2, 2 tailed hchibi version 2, 3, 4, NOOO?!! Why they should do those shity transform for 1 attack? Better add it to basic version Killer Bee as just a attack.
3. Kirin was in 0.1 version and they deleted it so I dont think that kirin would be added. Maybe becouse Saske can use it only when was rain?
4. And Naruto Sage Mode, Jinchiuriki Mode, Killer Bee too with all idiotic transforms and better in next version becouse it's very simple to do all spirites and code it, and it's more important to have some transforms instead some new char
5. OFC. And give us some over power collaboration jutsu, becouse they was use just once in manga and they are so great
6. When they do Jiraiya for version 0.7 it will be good. And then I think that they dont forget about your suggestion
7. First good idea. Congratulation
8. We dont know almost nothing about this war and dont have chars for this war so how they can do that?

I hope you understand what I wrote
DrKret
DrKret

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by N.D January 6th 2013, 2:54 pm

First of all..you can't say his IDIOTIC,just because he suggested something he wanted..This is the place to give suggestions you want..and if the team likes it he will do it.And on top of it all.Sprites arent easy to do.Not at all.Why don't you do it? As for talks Sage Naruto will be added into the game probably in a few releases,since team is working on sage naruto.Check the progress thread.And please i know you register her just to download the game and say thank you.But you can't go around teaching people something you don't even know.Please,the ideas are good and half of them are already in the works probably..
N.D
N.D

Health Health : 58
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Back to top Go down

Post by DrKret January 6th 2013, 3:59 pm

First of all... I can say that sth is idiotic, like i'm saying now that your first three sentences are idiotic.
Secend according to what you wrote I can make topic in witch I will suggest adding a plane to NTSD, but ofc I can't do it becouse it would be idiotic.
Third and more importana I didn't write that his suggestion is idiotic, I just clearly showed him that almost all of his suggestion are bad for me

Do you understend it now?
DrKret
DrKret

Health Health : 3
Registration date : 2010-04-18

Back to top Go down

Post by kamisa333 January 6th 2013, 5:11 pm

First of all, I am not "he", but "she".
second, i wrote these ideas for being sure that the creators aware to it.
You wrote "...all of his suggestion are bad for me". bad for you, but maybe not to others (LOL? no?) emmm... I wrote "I think I wrote some obvious things but... " so i knew that some of them will be useless or unimportant to write, but, again, i wanted to be sure that the creators aware to it.
Jiraiya is dead, like you know, so they don't have to add him to the game (i know some people who won't add him if they were the creators).
Again, sorry for the obvious things... for the next time i know to think twice before i write Smile

kamisa333

Health Health : -1
Registration date : 2013-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by -samael- January 6th 2013, 10:08 pm

Heys... stop it... ALL sugetions are welcome.. We will read sugestions, analyze and add what we like. To be true.. I think more than half of ideas are good. And as Kamisa333 said.. obvious.
Obvious ideas are not a problem. Anyway... The most part of these ideas was not added in last release because we haven't time to create it yet.. but in the future hachibi mode, sage mode, whatever.. Every single cool thing of the anime will be in the game. Please guys dont do it again. Don't say that any idea is idiotic ir something like this... We like ideas.

Thanks for ur attention ^^
-samael-
-samael-
NTSD II Coder
NTSD II Coder

Health Health : 128
Registration date : 2012-03-28

Back to top Go down

Post by narutouchiha January 12th 2013, 5:02 pm

agree with samael
narutouchiha